Cornell sportsmanship

6,398 Views | 39 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by Charlie Conway
William_C_G
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I love Cornell, but I love A&M more. FWIW, both schools have excellent polo teams. Cornell has better ice hockey, skiing, and lacrosse teams, and A&M is better in every other sport.
BoerneGator
AG
William_C_G said:

I love Cornell, but I love A&M more. FWIW, both schools have excellent polo teams. Cornell has better ice hockey, skiing, and lacrosse teams, and A&M is better in every other sport.
Who even knew we had teams for those "sports"?
Captain Pablo
AG
BoerneGator said:

William_C_G said:

Who even knew we had teams for those "sports"?

We have club teams

Cornell's is NCAA
BoerneGator
AG
To be honest, I believe this is the purest form of amateur athletics, and the way ALL sports should STILL be!
army01
AG
aginlakeway said:

dermdoc said:

For all you Cornell lovers, you might google the uproar over the bear mascot being too masculine and heterosexual. I kid you not.

Unsure who here loves Cornell. Personally I dislike all ivy league schools because they are so liberal. But there's no denying those schools academic strengths.

BHTO Cornell
Was the "BHTO" here on purpose?
Charlie Conway
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.