Heritage hats on sale at AO

12,804 Views | 89 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by Capitol Ag
Capitol Ag
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
AgRyan04 said:

If any of you are in Omaha

There is a building in the middle of the lot with all of the retail tents. Inside the building is an Adidas store. They have about 7 or 8 of the sized throwback hats left in various sizes.

Good luck.
That's pretty cool! Were they sized by measurement (7, 7 1/8, 7 1/4 etc) or S, M and L?
Capt. America
AG
I can confirm that the throwback house was sold at the Adidas store in Omaha because I purchased one! They were sized standard 6 3/4-8.

Flex fit hats have a lot of structure while the authentic hats are far more flopped.
Capitol Ag
AG
Capt. America said:

I can confirm that the throwback house was sold at the Adidas store in Omaha because I purchased one! They were sized standard 6 3/4-8.

Flex fit hats have a lot of structure while the authentic hats are far more flopped.

Did you try any on and were they true to size? Want to know what to expect. I would assume so.
TexasAggie2006
AG
Could someone pick up a 7 3/8 for a guy who couldn't make it?! PLEASE!
Capitol Ag
AG
TexasAggie2006 said:

Someone get this man a hat!
LRB38
S
TexasAggie2006 said:

I'd be in for the same size as well! Live in CS and could meet you upon return (or whenever is best) if you live here.
Capt. America
AG
They ran true to what Adidas fitted hats have been doing.
powerbelly
TexasAggie2006
AG
Anybody willing to hook a fellow Ag up? I can pay you via PayPal/Venmo/etc. looking for 7 3/8 heritage hat
Capitol Ag
AG
Capt. America said:

They ran true to what Adidas fitted hats have been doing.

Great to hear! Thanks! Did you pick one up or are you waiting on the order from AO?
Duck Blind
AG
Tried on the L/XL. No thanks. Sits too high and looks too narrow. Of course I normally wear a 7 3/4 and most of my hats come in galvanized with a handle...
Capitol Ag
AG
JACK DUKE said:

Tried on the L/XL. No thanks. Sits too high and looks too narrow. Of course I normally wear a 7 3/4 and most of my hats come in galvanized with a handle...

Ya, I got a couple of the flex s/m hats. I find it a challenge to lower the crown. Will return if I don't think they can be adjusted though. The ones on the field are awesome b/c they have little to no structure.

One thing I've never understood is why baseball hat companies make high crowns in the first place. A good medium is probably all you need except for guys with enormous heads obviously. Low Crown is my favorite as I have a little head.
Duck Blind
AG
Capitol... I learned how to lower the crown on some of my MLB hats. Place the hat upside down in your hand. With a hairdryer on HOT, heat the inside of the crown/front until your hand can no longer take the heat. Place on head and with both hands, work it down. You may have to do this several times. The inside of the crown is held up by a plastic/rubber-type substance. Once it gets really hot, you can reform it...
Capitol Ag
AG
JACK DUKE said:

Capitol... I learned how to lower the crown on some of my MLB hats. Place the hat upside down in your hand. With a hairdryer on HOT, heat the inside of the crown/front until your hand can no longer take the heat. Place on head and with both hands, work it down. You may have to do this several times. The inside of the crown is held up by a plastic/rubber-type substance. Once it gets really hot, you can reform it...

That's what I do as well. Usually works very well.
JuliusCaesarAggie
Guys complaining about flat bills must not have watched a single baseball game in the last 10+ years
Sean98
AG
Or we've been complaining about it for the last 10 years.
AggieBand2004
AG
JUST 10?
JuliusCaesarAggie
Sean98 said:

Or we've been complaining about it for the last 10 years.
Good point
imnag07
AG
Anyone get their hat yet? Tried emailing AO, but did not get a response.
technoviking
AG
i believe the hats are due to be shipped out by late August/early September

Edit: I ordered three different sized hats so that I'd be sure to get the one that fit me. What size fitted hat do you wear?
Leander - Ag
AG
Sept
Duck Blind
AG
My son attended Aggie Baseball camp earlier this month. They were selling the actual team issue T hats. He bought one. Badass. Of course my hat size is "galvanized bucket" and they were out.
Capitol Ag
AG
JACK DUKE said:

My son attended Aggie Baseball camp earlier this month. They were selling the actual team issue T hats. He bought one. Badass. Of course my hat size is "galvanized bucket" and they were out.

They sell a lot of cool stuff at these camps. Hats like the black fitted and Easton A&M shirts you can't get retail and seems that every time I see an adult with anything on like that I find out that they had kids at the camp. I've always wondered if you have to have a kid at the camp to be able to buy any of the gear they sell or if a local could just walk up and purchase.
ensign_beedrill
AG
Got a couple of emails that looked very suspicious. A FedEx tracking number and some web orders from something called kalcorp when I haven't ordered anything online recently.

Turns out kalcorp is AggielandOutfitters, and they're about to ship out my hat! Woo!!!
TexAg91
AG
AO is shipping mine Monday as well!
Wabs
AG
ensign_beedrill said:

Got a couple of emails that looked very suspicious. A FedEx tracking number and some web orders from something called kalcorp when I haven't ordered anything online recently.

Turns out kalcorp is AggielandOutfitters, and they're about to ship out my hat! Woo!!!

Same!!
Leander - Ag
technoviking
AG
I spoke on the phone to the aggieland outfitters rep that is handling all these orders because I needed to change my shipping address. She said the hats were supposed to go out today.

Get ready, gents!
Keoni721
AG
Just saw Heritage T hats at Academy. Not the block T hats that have been available this year but the hat with the vintage T. They aren't sized with individual sizes but the S/M L/XL sizing instead. They look pretty good..
Capitol Ag
AG
Keoni721 said:

Just saw Heritage T hats at Academy. Not the block T hats that have been available this year but the hat with the vintage T. They aren't sized with individual sizes but the S/M L/XL sizing instead. They look pretty good..
Yup. Most stores have these flex fit versions now. Academy as mentioned, Maroon U, AO and Texas Aggieland Bookstore. The official OTF version (unstructured and sized) is only through AO so far ad sounds like these are shipping this week!
powerbelly
AG
Still no shipping notification.
jna97
AG
Got mine today
Leander - Ag
ensign_beedrill
AG
SmartPost stuff drives me crazy. It's in my town but takes an extra day to deliver because FedEx has to hand it off to USPS to deliver it. Why don't FedEx just deliver it themselves?
TexasAggie2006
AG
Is it correct to assume these are preorder only from AO?
Page 2 of 3

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.