Davidson password

44,858 Views | 212 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by MsDoubleD81
billydean05
How long do you want to ignore this user?
The password was authorized transaction occurred and no disclosures of any kind over who is eligible to purchase tickets. No Davidson alums gave password to a friend or bought a ticket for a friend who was not Davidson alum? This according to them is unauthorized.
histag10
AG
please stop. You are embarrassing not only yourself, but people having to watch your irrational tantrum on here for not being able to scam your way into tickets.
Basketball and Chain
AG
Was TCU15 a scam, too?
billydean05
Buying through visitors team websites is common practice. Nobody was scammed. Asking price was paid.
histag10
AG
Basketball and Chain said:

Was TCU15 a scam, too?

was the password a scam? no, but people did essentially scam TCU out of their own tickets. The definition of "scam" is a dishonest scheme. Would you not agree that by acquiring an opposing schools password given to alumni to protect their ability to purchase x amount of allotted tickets, and using it, knowing it was for TCU alumni and donors, you were involved in a dishonest scheme?
chickencoupe16
AG
You tried to pull the wool over them and laughed your ass off when you thought it worked. Now that they're having the last laugh, you want to cry. It's just a game. They won this round. Props to them.
histag10
AG
billydean05 said:

Buying through visitors team websites is common practice. Nobody was scammed. Asking price was paid.

Buying open market tickets through a visitor team's website is common practice. This situation today is not that. These were not open market tickets.
billydean05
I did not laugh I was thrilled that I had tickets to the games
Bondag
AG
These are seats required by NCAA to go to Davidson. Even TCU gave A&M the required seats.

#TCU15 was GA seats and a password that was shared by TCU on a public forum.
TXAggie2011
AG
You knew the intent of Davidson's password protected scheme and you tried to sneak your way in but got caught on your way out the door. Too bad.
RGLAG85
AG
Billy Billy Billy Billy!
SchizoAg
AG
billydean05 said:

I did not laugh I was thrilled that I had tickets to the games
Well, thank the idiot jerk who went to their board and gloated about it. He's the reason you don't have tickets.
billydean05
Second problem. I bought tickets for all 3 days and only show 2 cancellation e-mails. What does that mean? What tickets do I still need to purchase? Did they cancel all 3?
aggiedrew08
AG
I don't even know if that did it, they likely saw all the billing addresses and realized it on their own.
tk for tu juan
Have patience, have patience, don't be in such a hurry...

Eventually some of those tickets will be available.
allenb
billydean05 said:

Second problem. I bought tickets for all 3 days and only show 2 cancellation e-mails. What does that mean? What tickets do I still need to purchase? Did they cancel all 3?

I only ordered 1 and got 2 cancellations. They likely cancelled all within 1 hour the spike of sales.
jkag89
billydean05 said:

Then maybe you should call them to find out all the details instead of crying on TexAgs.
Picadillo
Try iterations of the name of their most famous athlete
Caesar4
AG
billydean05 said:

I suspect this isn't just your second problem.
billydean05
That is perfect. Call them and notify them that they only cancelled 2 of my orders. Please cancel all 3 and make me pay $140 for the tickets instead.
histag10
AG
Based on the way you are acting, if I had tickets to sell, I would have a special price for you.
chap
AG
I have not received a cancellation email. I guess I should be worried up until the point I get into the ballpark.
SchizoAg
AG

One Aggie couldn't keep his mouth shut.

burtonsnow
AG
I'm sure if y'all asked what their minimum donor amount was and paid that and then bought tickets they would have been cool with that. It would probably still be cheaper than secondhand tickets anyways.
tjack16
AG
You can't blame them for wanting to sell their limited allotment to only Davidson fans. These are the biggest games in their program's history. I bet some of their fans will travel.
And if they don't... they'll return the unused tickets to A&M
TheChameleon
AG
Oh c'mon they would have eventually found out. Might have taken a little longer but it wouldn't have gone unnoticed
Caesar4
AG
billydean05 said:

That is perfect. Call them and notify them that they only cancelled 2 of my orders. Please cancel all 3 and make me pay $140 for the tickets instead.
Goodness gracious, jkag wasn't genuinely suggesting that you call them to get to the root cause.

I think jkag was pointing out the ridiculousness of you requesting help in your subterfuge by suggesting that you contact "them", thereby revealing who you are and what you're doing.

Comprende?

Please stop posting (edit: or stop posting until you're sober)
CapCityAg89
AG
histag10 said:

please stop. You are embarrassing not only yourself, but people having to watch your irrational tantrum on here for not being able to scam your way into tickets.
My first instinct was to blue star this post; then I thought -**** that, this thread is hilarious.
texasaggie04
AG
aggie1906 said:

They're salty on their emails.
In their defense, poor Josh just wanted to earn a paycheck today so he could swing by the soda shop on his way back to the Belk dorms tonight. Then TexAgs happened.
GenericAggie
AG
I see what you did there...
Stewade
Staff
AG
I so thoroughly enjoyed this thread today that I had to write a story about it.

And fun fact: I was minutes away from publishing it this afternoon ... and then Bob Stoops retired. I didn't want the story to get buried, so I waited until tonight. And as you know, between then and now, everything changed.

I'm just glad I avoided the "THANKS FOR GETTING OUR TICKETS REVOKED" blame that surely would have come my way.
TexasRebel
AG
billydean05 said:

Like there will be 3 games...
billydean05
Hope you are right Reb and of course that the Aggies win in 2.
Angry Beaver
AG
Stewade said:

And fun fact: I was minutes away from publishing it this afternoon ... and then Bob Stoops retired. I didn't want the story to get buried, so I waited until tonight. And as you know, between then and now, everything changed.
I see you went to the Baylor School of Media Exploitation.
Chester
We don't want to see any Davidson fans in season ticket holder seats! If you have to sell, sell your tickets to Aggies.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.