Davidson password

44,930 Views | 212 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by MsDoubleD81
MAT
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
billydean05 said:

I did not laugh I was thrilled that I had tickets to the games

But you didn't actually "have" tickets to the game.

A ticket is a license, not a contract. They can be revoked.
MountainAg99
AG
Stewade said:

I so thoroughly enjoyed this thread today that I had to write a story about it.

And fun fact: I was minutes away from publishing it this afternoon ... and then Bob Stoops retired. I didn't want the story to get buried, so I waited until tonight. And as you know, between then and now, everything changed.

I'm just glad I avoided the "THANKS FOR GETTING OUR TICKETS REVOKED" blame that surely would have come my way.

Great article Stew!
Kenneth_2003
AG
chester said:

We don't want to see any Davidson fans in season ticket holder seats! If you have to sell, sell your tickets to Aggies.
After all of the crying going on here by a selected posters about losing their tickets in the Davidson allotment, I'd actually laugh my butt off if their fan base actually pulled a measurable number of Aggie resold tickets.

BTHO' Davidson!!!
MsDoubleD81
AG
Kenneth_2003 said:

chester said:

We don't want to see any Davidson fans in season ticket holder seats! If you have to sell, sell your tickets to Aggies.
After all of the crying going on here by a selected posters about losing their tickets in the Davidson allotment, I'd actually laugh my butt off if their fan base actually pulled a measurable number of Aggie resold tickets.

BTHO' Davidson!!!

And they'll probably be sitting in the seats behind home plate that are always empty.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.