Annnnnnd it's gone!

68,273 Views | 397 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by trouble
I already have a dog
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Glad I didn't quit on this team in April. It was a heck of a ride.
tonytx05
AG
Made it way farther than anyone gave them a chance to. Was really fun watching these guys grow over the season, and nice to get some bonus games at Olsen Field in June.
TempleAg97
AG
Finally made it back from Omaha in time to see my youngest play at 7 tonight. So glad I sent. It ain't over til it's over. Proud of these guys!
Aggies2009
AG
Can we get Maroon Dawn (and all the people who agreed with him on page 1) to give up on the team earlier in the season this year?
TXAggie2011
AG
Let it go
histag10
AG
Aggies2009
AG
Maroon Dawn said:

Another disappointing season of Aggie Baseball wrapped up this weekend!

See you all again next year when the hype train starts rolling about how RC leads us to a NC and instead we make a 5th place SEC finish and a regional appearance which secures RC a well earned 5 year extension and raise!
I already have a dog
AG
Thought I'd just bump this infamous thread for everyone who is cliff jumping. A lot of people gave up too soon on 2017 and a lot of people are giving up too soon for 2020. I know it was a tough weekend but there is a lot of baseball to be played.
Leander - Ag
AG
Help me out. Did we win it all in 2017?
Bunk Moreland
No. We didn't host a regional, won it (yah!) then RC got his well deserved postseason gift with Davidson upsetting UNC which set the table for a trip to Omaha... Where the ags went 2 and out.

2017 was sort of like the baseball gods evening out for Rob and the Ags wrt fortunate playoff runs.

The unfortunate part was we still didn't win in Omaha and the team still suffers from similar inconsistencies 3 years later.

I'm not hoping for another season that Blue Bell Park doesn't host a regional so I don't care about 'remember 2017' rally cries.
Leander - Ag
AG
Bunk Moreland said:

No. We didn't host a regional, won it (yah!) then RC got his well deserved postseason gift with Davidson upsetting UNC which set the table for a trip to Omaha... Where the ags went 2 and out.

2017 was sort of like the baseball gods evening out for Rob and the Ags wrt fortunate playoff runs.

The unfortunate part was we still didn't win in Omaha and the team still suffers from similar inconsistencies 3 years later.

I'm not hoping for another season that Blue Bell Park doesn't host a regional so I don't care about 'remember 2017' rally cries.

Exactly
Serious Lee
read OP, thought this thread bump would be a "haha i told you so" from OP. Nope, just more heads in sand.
Aggies2009
AG
https://texags.com/forums/5/topics/3236691

Now Maroon Dawn is the laughing stock of the football forum too.
trouble
AG
I was just coming over here to link that thread

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.