Annnnnnd it's gone!

68,407 Views | 397 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by trouble
Aggies2009
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
another angry ag said:

The last goal post left for the dissenters to move is that RC hasn't won in Omaha. Be on the lookout for that line.
Aaaaand they've showed up!

Quote:

Serious ?, if we go 0-2 like our last two CWS will people be happy and say well we overachieved getting there anyway?
Aggies2009
AG
HoustonAg2106 said:

Aggies2009 said:

The Debt said:

Aggies2009 said:

So what you're saying is that we're not eliminated...

Statiscally, no. Realistically, well...

You think we can beat everyone in the SEC 2-1? With our pitching and strikeouts? I love Brigham Hill, but expecting him to keep under 3 runs while our batters face the Friday starters of the SEC for 8 remaining fridays, cmon bud. If our batting is equal with the league, best we could hope for is 4-4 on Fridays.

Swallow that for a second. That means the 4 weekends we need to find one win on Sat or Sunday (without dropping em both) OR when we lose fridays, we need to take both the final two games....with our pitching...and worse: with our coaching.

Numbers are cold.
Glad numbers don't dictate much.
We went 6-2 in those 8 remaining Fridays bud.
I was the one saying our season wasn't over then.
GEA89
AG
Come back and take your beating like a man Maroon Dawn.
HoustonAg2106
AG
Aggies2009 said:

HoustonAg2106 said:

Aggies2009 said:

The Debt said:

Aggies2009 said:

So what you're saying is that we're not eliminated...

Statiscally, no. Realistically, well...

You think we can beat everyone in the SEC 2-1? With our pitching and strikeouts? I love Brigham Hill, but expecting him to keep under 3 runs while our batters face the Friday starters of the SEC for 8 remaining fridays, cmon bud. If our batting is equal with the league, best we could hope for is 4-4 on Fridays.

Swallow that for a second. That means the 4 weekends we need to find one win on Sat or Sunday (without dropping em both) OR when we lose fridays, we need to take both the final two games....with our pitching...and worse: with our coaching.

Numbers are cold.
Glad numbers don't dictate much.
We went 6-2 in those 8 remaining Fridays bud.
I was the one saying our season wasn't over then.
Yea I know, that's why I highlighted "the debts" part of the convo because I was responding to him...I just didn't feel like searching back for the original comment...I probably could have done a better job of making that clear.
Post removed:
by user
HoustonAg2106
AG
SoupNazi2001 said:

Aggies2009 said:

another angry ag said:

The last goal post left for the dissenters to move is that RC hasn't won in Omaha. Be on the lookout for that line.

Quote:

Serious ?, if we go 0-2 like our last two CWS will people be happy and say well we overachieved getting there anyway?

You don't think this is a legitimate??
A legitimate what? Way to complain before the games are even played? Yes I do.
HoustonAg2106
AG
SoupNazi2001 said:

HoustonAg2106 said:

SoupNazi2001 said:

Aggies2009 said:

another angry ag said:

Quote:

You don't think this is a legitimate??
A legitimate what? Way to complain before the games are even played? Yes I do.

It is a ? Not a complaint. This is a message board after all.
Sorry, I didn't read ?? as meaning "a legitimate question"...but no I don't think it's a legitimate question, let the games play out and see how it goes...you can go 0-2 and still feel good about the way you played...we are going to be going up against top 5 teams and first round pitchers...anything can happen.
Hehateme1
https://texags.com/forums/5/topics/2859660

He (MaroonDawn) has already given up on the football team as well.

Maroon Dawn
11:47a, 6/10/17
L
AG

Good video but there's no hype for this season

Most of us will be happy if we can stumble into a bowl game because this is a 5-6 win kind of team that might get lucky and max out at 7
Leander - Ag
AG
Perfect. Looks like we will be in a NY6 bowl!!
SchizoAg
AG
It's been almost 3 hours since someone bumped our lucky thread.
aeroag14
AG
What a complete and total ass.
BringJackieBack89
AG
Must be hell going through life with that kind of outlook on everything.
Belton Ag
AG
Not to pile on but... I saw the following exchange with OP on the Politics board and got a chuckle.

Quote:

Maroon Dawn
In reply to Count Counterpoint 7:27a
L
AG

Quote:

Quote:

Maroon Dawn said:
So this is the part where a ResLib "clarifies" for us that Liberalism is NOT just a big circle jerk competition to see who is the biggest victim and therefore the most entitled to all that sweet sweet redistribution gravy! I mean, they keep insisting liberalism is about more than whining for *Free Stuff cause Victimhood!
Count Counterpoint said:
You're needed on the baseball board!

I said I was done with that board months ago.

I'm a man of my word and haven't been back since.

Not sure why this is hard for you ladies

VegasAg86
AG
The last time someone tried to bring this thread to his attention, we went 2-8 to finish the season. Better go sacrifice a chicken, or send Aginlakeway's wife shopping for shoes.
SchizoAg
AG
I had to go halfway down page 2 to find our lucky thread.
aginlakeway
AG
True story. We were at the clinching win the other night. She started online shoe shopping right before our 8th inning rally.
VegasAg86
AG
aginlakeway said:

True story. We were at the clinching win the other night. She started online shoe shopping right before our 8th inning rally.
Love it. Hope she picks out some good ones Sunday.

I moved from the house to my gym, where I was when we scored in the 3rd and when we beat Houston.
SchizoAg
Chrundle the Great
AG
Quick rub on the lucky thread
BenFiasco14
AG
aginlakeway said:

Might need to keep giving your sheltie a bath in your back pocket too, that has given us good juju as well
aginlakeway
AG
BenFiasco14 said:

aginlakeway said:

Might need to keep giving your sheltie a bath in your back pocket too, that has given us good juju as well

We'll pull out all the stops today.
AggieJason
AG
aginlakeway said:

BenFiasco14 said:

aginlakeway said:

We'll pull out all the stops today.
We better. No other time than now.
Potcake
AG
greenyjoe said:

Quick rub on the lucky thread
Definitely Not A Cop
AG
God. Op is a moron.
spaceman
AG
WHO KEEPS BUMPING THIS STUPID THREAD?

(Besides me, I mean)
Justanotherposter
Tom Kazansky 2012
AG
Great Beard of Zeus said:

Bookmarked.
Goat Man
FtBendTxAg
AG
It gone now
Aggies2009
AG
FtBendTxAg said:

It gone now
Only 3 months late.
Leander - Ag
AG
What time will the team arrive at the airport?
jkag89
jkag89 said:

Belton Ag said:

aginlakeway said:

I'll say it again. Anyone who says "season over" or "game over" before it's even half over deserves the ridicule.
Yep, it's the timing of it. If we had continued the death spiral, sunshine pumpers would be ridiculed for pumping sunshine towards the end of the season when it would be obvious the season was over.

What? Over? Did you say 'over'? Nothing is over until we decide it is! Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor? Hell no!...

It ain't over now, 'cause when the goin' gets tough, the tough get goin'. Who's with me? Let's go! Come on!...

What the *** happened to the Fightin' Texas Aggie baseball fans I used to know? Where's the spirit? Where's the guts, huh? This could be the greatest season of our lives, but you're gonna let it be the worst. 'Ooh, we're afraid to go with you, jkag, we might get embarrassed. Well, just kiss my ass from now on! Not me! I'm not gonna take this. Mizzou they're dead men! State, dead! Ole Miss. . .
It's over. While maybe not A&M's greatest baseball season it was still a fun ride while it lasted.
Leander - Ag
AG
It. is. over.
BenFiasco14
AG
Weird, this is June... not March...
CNN is an enemy of the state and should be treated as such.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.