Season Tickets Renewals

10,410 Views | 64 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by Linz02Ag
zagman
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Anyone know when the Renewals go out?
Full Speed Ahead - Fire At Will - Gig'em

"I have never enjoyed any position more than being president of Texas A&M University." Robert Gates 11/08/06
ensign_beedrill
AG
Should be getting them soon, I'd think.
Frisco - Ag
AG
When can you order new season tickets?
ensign_beedrill
AG
It seems I've usually received my renewal notice by now, so I called 12th Man today. They said they don't know when it'll happen, but we'll get a notification in our email.
Aggie
AG
Anyone receive theirs yet???
I have not
zagman
AG
Just talked to 12th Man and the renewals are going out this week.
Full Speed Ahead - Fire At Will - Gig'em

"I have never enjoyed any position more than being president of Texas A&M University." Robert Gates 11/08/06
ensign_beedrill
AG
AT LAST.
minetta
KaneIsAble
AG
We'll see if I get it. just moved and confirmed with the 12th man the updated one but I have concerns. Keep us posted when you all get yours.
12th Man Ag
AG
Do they send renewals by mail or email?
ensign_beedrill
AG
In the past, it's been mail. When I called 12th Man, they said to expect an email. So we'll see.
OldWash
Still nothing here
wareagle044
Nothing here yet...
KaneIsAble
AG
They're in my 12th man account to renew but I wasn't notified via e-mail or USPS mail. Anyone else have the same thing?

edit - they're due on the 21st
12th Man Ag
AG
KaneIsAble said:

They're in my 12th man account to renew but I wasn't notified via e-mail or USPS mail. Anyone else have the same thing?

edit - they're due on the 21st

Grrrrrr!
rae13
AG
My renewal is in my account now as well, but it is trying to charge me one price category above where my tickets are.
wareagle044
germanag13 said:

My renewal is in my account now as well, but it is trying to charge me one price category above where my tickets are.

Same here.

On phone now with 12th Man.
wareagle044
wareagle044 said:

germanag13 said:

Same here.

On phone now with 12th Man.
germanag, they told me to "put a pin" in ordering my tickets while they do some research -- they will call me when they figure out what happened. I let them know that I'm not the only one this happened with.

***Issue solved, took them about 15 minutes to resolve.
twk
AG
Thanks for the heads up. I've been checking online daily, and there was nothing when I posted this morning.
TexAg91
AG
What is the max age of a child that can use a youth ticket?

Edit: found out it is high school and younger.
tonytx05
AG
Well that was frustrating as usual that no one tells you anything during this process.

Anyone been through the relocation request process before? I'm guessing someone calls to tell you what seats are available?
TexAg91
AG
Ticket Renewal

2017 Baseball Season
2/1/2017 12:00 AM to 5/20/2017 2:05 PM
We are happy to offer the opportunity to request season tickets. Requests will be filled based on availability and priority rank as of December 21, 2016.

A request for new seats does not guarantee a seat assignment. All seats will be assigned based on priority ranking as of December 21, 2016. If you request but do not receive seats, a refund will be issued.

We expect most available seating for the 2016 season to be in the Upper 1st or 3rd Base area.

2017 Season Ticket Prices (includes $15 ticket processing fee)

Lower Reserved Adult $365, Youth $190
Upper Reserved Home Plate Adult $340, Youth $177.50
Upper Reserved Adult $255, Youth $135

Seats are offered at the Upper Reserved price level. If other seats become available, we will contact requestors in order of priority rank as of December 21, 2016.

AgFlyGuy
AG
tonytx05 said:

Well that was frustrating as usual that no one tells you anything during this process.

Anyone been through the relocation request process before? I'm guessing someone calls to tell you what seats are available?
Correct, last time I added seats they called and let me know what they recommended and you can walk though what's available if you'd prefer something else.
Tex100
AG
tonytx05 said:

I cant' remember if I called them or they called me last year, but I would act proactively and contact them.

aggietony2010
AG
The biggest thing slipped in these renewals (I'm hoping to get some season tickets for the first time) is the new seating chart.

2016 Student/GA: 201, 202, 203, 204
2017 Student/GA: 202, 203
wareagle044
I received the email today -- renewed yesterday.
DemolitionMan03
AG
Can anyone provide insight on how the "youth" tickets work? This would be my first go at season tickets, and all of the individual games we've attended were just one generic ticket per person. The Mrs. and I usually go to games with our two young kids, but would I have to get other tickets if we wanted to take two other adults? Could I sell youth tickets we couldn't use ONLY for youth use? I've look around a bit on the 12th Man Foundation website, but maybe I'm missing the simple explanation...
twk
AG
DemolitionMan03 said:

Can anyone provide insight on how the "youth" tickets work? This would be my first go at season tickets, and all of the individual games we've attended were just one generic ticket per person. The Mrs. and I usually go to games with our two young kids, but would I have to get other tickets if we wanted to take two other adults? Could I sell youth tickets we couldn't use ONLY for youth use? I've look around a bit on the 12th Man Foundation website, but maybe I'm missing the simple explanation...
You have to pay for an upgrade at the park if you want to have an adult use a youth ticket. Just go to the ticket window next to the gate.
DemolitionMan03
AG
Thanks, twk. Do you happen to know how much the upgrade charge is, or does that depend on the game (OOC vs. SEC, weekday vs. weekend, etc.)?
W
AG
apparently 384 GA seats have been converted to reserved season ticket seats
twk
AG
DemolitionMan03 said:

Thanks, twk. Do you happen to know how much the upgrade charge is, or does that depend on the game (OOC vs. SEC, weekday vs. weekend, etc.)?
I think it's half face value.
12th Man Ag
AG
Tex100 said:

tonytx05 said:

I cant' remember if I called them or they called me last year, but I would act proactively and contact them.

I called and they told me my upgrade would be filled based on the order of the sections I listed and if I was upgraded they would not notify me, the new tickets would just show up in Flash.
tonytx05
AG
12th Man Ag said:

I called and they told me my upgrade would be filled based on the order of the sections I listed and if I was upgraded they would not notify me, the new tickets would just show up in Flash.
I've learned to never believe the old, "It'll show up on FlashSeats" line...
Goose06
AG
Moved to Houston from Dallas this year so this will be my first year to get season tickets. Anyone have any idea what priority point total I will need to get them given there is more demand than there are available seats? Also, if in the future I want to upgrade to lower level tickets, anyone know what priority point level you need to get that upgrade this year?
wareagle044
Goose06 said:

Moved to Houston from Dallas this year so this will be my first year to get season tickets. Anyone have any idea what priority point total I will need to get them given there is more demand than there are available seats? Also, if in the future I want to upgrade to lower level tickets, anyone know what priority point level you need to get that upgrade this year?
I received 2 last season with 0 priority points -- first time I have ever purchased tickets at A&M
Page 1 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.