Tyler Naquin

58,408 Views | 287 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by AgEng06
W
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Naquin is one win away from the World Series.

I'm guessing like many aggie baseball fans, I was disappointed when he was drafted by the Indians -- a historically deadend franchise -- but things changed in Cleveland while he was working his way up thru the minors
t - cam
AG
W said:

I'm guessing like many aggie baseball fans, I was disappointed when he was drafted by the Indians -- a historically deadend franchise -- but things changed in Cleveland while he was working his way up thru the minors

How about Cleveland sports? Quite the year.
jkag89
The Tribe really has not been that bad since the '94 strike making the postseason nine times although most of those appreance came in a six year span in the late '90s/early '00s. Anyways there are far worse situations than being on a team managed by Terry Francona.
NoHo Hank
AG
t - cam said:

W said:

How about Cleveland sports? Quite the year.
What's funny is that living here, all anyone wants to talk about is the Browns. And they may honestly go 0-16 this year. And that's what people care about the most. The people of Cleveland are pathologically addicted to sports disappointment and as such, seemingly have to block the success of the cavs and indians from their minds.
PhatMack19
AG
Nice double to leadoff the 3rd.
jkag89
The Tribe close out the ALCS with a 3 - 0 victory. Tyler is going to the World Series.
W
AG
all right, I think Naquin just joined Wacha as the only aggie baseball players to play in both the CWS and World Series. How about that
Mark Fairchild
AG
WHOOP!!!
Gig'em, Ole Army Class of '70
AgEng06
AG
Awesome.

As an aside, Knoblauch has to be the most decorated Aggie player as far as WS wins, right? (my history further back isn't very good)

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.