Tyler Naquin

58,420 Views | 287 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by AgEng06
Yell Practice
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Yell Practice
BA 0.333 -- He should stay with the major league club. IMO.
Sean98
AG
quote:
BA 0.333 -- He should stay with the major league club. IMO.

He won't though. The club has a lot of control over him on his rookie contract but they don't with some of the more veteran players.
Ember
From May 14th game against the Twins, Naquin would come around to score. Be sure to watch the video:

http://m.mlb.com/cutfour/2016/05/14/178158468/tyler-naquin-walks-but-no-one-realizes-it

Also had a single in today's game going 1 for 4.
src94
AG
Keep it up Tyler!!!
Yell Practice
Current BA 0.328
Sean98
AG
Tyler's 1-4 day yesterday also included a dropped fly ball in CF. Not an easy chance as with just another step he'd hit the wall, but he was under control, and preparing for the collision when he dropped the ball. Again, not an easy play, but one you'd expect an everyday CF to make in the majors IMO. It allowed 2 runners to score, but had no outcome in the final decision of a 5-1 loss (game was 3-1 at the time).
Yell Practice
Apparently he is still thinking about hitting the wall in Columbus when he was out a couple of weeks. Good Luck Tyler. Gig Em
Sean98
AG
Chisenhall is back and they sent a starting pitcher down. ...but they've already announced they are bringing a new starter up tomorrow. Possible demotion day for Tyler. Will be interesting.
TAZ99
AG
They'll probably be sending Michael Martinez back.
Signel
AG
It is great to see him doing well. One of my favorite players to watch here when he played. I'll never forget the throw out to first base... I can't remember if he did it twice or just once, but that was amazing.
Yell Practice
BA 0.317
TAZ99
AG
He gone. Again.
Yell Practice
Will be back Soon,
Sean98
AG
Yep. Optioned back to Columbus to keep Martinez on the roster. He can backup 2nd, 3rd, SS, all 3 OF positions.... He's no good at any of them, but capable of playing all of them.
Yell Practice
0.318 in the Minors
BoerneGator
AG
quote:
Yep. Optioned back to Columbus to keep Martinez on the roster. He can backup 2nd, 3rd, SS, all 3 OF positions.... He's no good at any of them, but capable of playing all of them.
That must be a bit of a blast getting to play all of those positions at the professional level, with low expectations all the while.
Yell Practice
BA Minors 0.346
Yell Practice
Minors 0.333
Sean98
AG
In full recognition of Mikey Martinez, since I called him a worthless bum last week he has been balling out of control.

Top 10 play at 2nd last night and one in RF tonight.

Mea culpa .
Wooahhhh
AG
Called back to the Indians today due to Byrd's PED issues. Sorry for the PED's not sorry for him being called back up.
Yell Practice
Glad to see Ty back. Good Luck Ty. Gig Em !Z
Yell Practice
BA 0.317
src94
AG
Go get 'em Tyler!
Yell Practice
Keep it going in Cleveland Ty.
LatinAggie1997
Aggieangler93
Aggieangler93
AG
Did Tyler hit against the Rangers last night? I missed first 7 innings, but have it recorded.
Quincey P. Morris
AG
I don't know think he was even there. I think they're heading out of town now so maybe he was heading to meet them on the road. The whole Byrd thing broke kind of late in the day.
TAZ99
AG
Tribe are at home for a 4 game series against KC. Naquin should get the start in center for each game since the Royals have 4 righties starting.
Aggieangler93
AG
Good. Hopefully I can catch some of that.
Sean98
AG
quote:
Tribe are at home for a 4 game series against KC. Naquin should get the start in center for each game since the Royals have 4 righties starting.

EDIT: my bad, they're playing at Cleveland now, but they also play Cleveland to start their next home stand. That's what I thought you were talking about.

We're starting Duffy now too (was 5 righties most of the year) and they are doing some creative roster management recently. Some pitchers are being moved up and down right now so it's difficult to predict exactly who will be starting that far out. But it's assured it'll be 3,and maybe 4 righties.

I think I'm going to try and slip over as well.
rausr
AG
He is on the All-Star Game Ballot.

Got my vote!
Sean98
AG
Naquin with a beautiful swing and an RBI in the 8th inning off Kelvin Herrera to cut the Royals lead to 4-3.
TAZ99
AG
Just hit his first home run.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.