Baseball wallpaper

12,426 Views | 44 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by Aggieangler93
Mr.Ackar07
How long do you want to ignore this user?
gougler08 said:

Capt. America said:

What kind of background do you want and which logo do you want? (baseball or no?)
Customization...man you're good!

I personally like the non-baseball one more so I can just keep it year round, and in terms of background, I'll leave that up to you as to what would look good on the iphone

Does not compute. I've had Guitarsoup's picture of Barash embracing Simonds after the no-hitter as my work computer background since the day GS posted the pictures on this forum.
Capt. America
AG
gougler08
AG
Capt. America said:

Awesome
Capt. America
AG
I can honestly say that I'm very proud of this one. First time I've tried out some additional techniques, and I would have to say that I'm pretty pleased with how it turned out.
gougler08
AG
It looks really good as the background on my phone, especially the page where I only have a few folders at the top
Capt. America
AG
Well, I'm happy to help out.
Capt. America
AG
Thoughts on these? I played with three different A&M logo ideas (mainly because the good ol' bevel T kinda sucks for a baseball logo)

ajv0215
AG
Thank you!
Capt. America
AG
Capt. America
AG
Aggieangler93
AG
You do some good work CA!

Thinking about our wallpaper woes, I asked the Diamond Darlings about schedule posters like they always have. She said they aren't doing them this year, and then kinda waffled around for a bit uncomfortably when attempting to tell me why. I asked her if it was some political crap, as this kinda stupid decision making usually is. She said yes, and we thanked her. She did mention that the girl across the way in the ATHLETICS MARKETING booth had something. This was a tiny 8.5x11 piece, with a huge space taken up by a player standing, and some size 4 font listing all our games and dates in a tiny paragraph at the bottom all jammed together like a bad copy and paste job.

I have these posters they used to give out from the last 5 or 10 seasons, with every player autograph from autograph days at Olsen. Now, to be presented with just this little crappy page, I wanted to ask what she was marketing? Seems to be along the vein of the $14.50 chili dog. Too much suckage, and no quality.

I would gladly pay $5 for the type schedule poster we are used to getting from the Diamond Darlings. Beats $4 for a $0.25 bottle of water.
Class of '93 - proud Dad of a '22 grad and a '26 student!
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.