I can't stand lsu

34,273 Views | 141 Replies | Last: 9 yr ago by TXAggie2011
Drake aTm
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
quote:
Your fan base is typically thought of as a group of collective ****** bags by every other SEC fan I've met. Congrats on that.

Rocco S
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
Lol. So much butt hurt in here. Of course yall hate us like the sips. Yall go from them dominating yall to Lsu. Instead of accepting defeat have to resort to name calling and degrading. Yalls aggie code is complete BS unless it is favorable for yalls situation.
Well said Rajin. I'm a Longhorn but my son is LSU senior - 4 years in the LSU band. He enjoyed TEXAS beating the Aggies on the way of the Big 12 and then continuing the tradition in the SEC.

He has a lot of friends that went to Texas and A&M and respects there universities and them.
Seriously why are you here?

Your football team is an afterthought in Texas and gets pillaged by Baylor annually, along with teams we beat.

And since this is the baseball board, how's yur baseball team doing?
Then why did you bring up football? - classic.

Are baseball team is doing terrible this so far this year.

But it was just last year that we beat the Aggies on the way to a number 3 final ranking. Some years are good and some are bad.

I hope "well we beat the Aggies last year" is consolation when your team sits at home for the post season.

Enjoy continuing to be baylor's btch
72jag
AG
The most common aspect of our two most hated rivals is that we couldn't and can't beat either of them in most major sports. Aggies have the choke effect forever and it alwys shows and it's too bad that the real losers on here can just hide behind their screens to bad mouth everybody else. I just came on her out of hiding to make a comment because John Sharp has ruined Aggieland and everything it ever stood for so now I am going back into hiding and you guys can go back to your classless behaviors.
AggieBand2004
AG
What a baby. Nice loser mentality.
By the way, you should be old enough to remember how we used to beat the crap out of LSU. You act like the 3 recent football games are some accurate barometer of one-sided dominance.
AggieBand2004
AG
As for other major sports, we have played toe to toe in baseball and the same in basketball, even in this crappy season.
Rocco S
We've won 19 of the last 37 vs tu in football

Weak troll is weak
Ice_17
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
Wasn't that long ago that A&M's athletic department was in the red and floundering.

Nice sip talking point there
I made a lot of talking points. Like I said, LSU is a charter member of the SEC. Aggie fans should be proud of the entire conference or go back to the Big 12. You don't get in the SEC without the likes of LSU approval and others. Believe me, Aggie needed the SEC way more than the SEC needed Aggie. That's just fact.
Who said we weren't proud of the SEC?

You seem stupid.

Your fan base is typically thought of as a group of collective ****** bags by every other SEC fan I've met. Congrats on that.
What bubble do you live in? As an A&M fan I'm pretty certain that each and every one of you happens to be well aware of how almost every fan base across the country thinks of A&M fans. There isn't a fan base in the SEC that is made fun of more on a national level than Texas A&M. The weird traditions, the yell leaders, the honor code, the midnight pep rally's. The last group of fans that can stand in judgement of LSU fans would be Aggie fans. You have been mocked, ridiculed, laughed at, and disregarded forever. I know the truth hurts but you guys have lived in the shadows of UT for so long the inferiority complex shines through in every discussion or thread that y'all start on message boards. You finally get a gift from the SEC and get invited into the best conference in the country and you guys still can't stop thinking about UT. Don't think SEC fans haven't noticed? It always ends up about UT or LSU lately. Have some pride. I know how you and others view LSU fans, I'm fine with it. We embrace the reputation. Rather proud of who we are. We're loud, we are obnoxious, but we'll give visitors the shirts off our back as long as visiting fans know how to have a little fun. If you can't have fun in Baton Rouge for a series at the Box or a night game in Tiger Stadium the problem probably lies with you.
AggieBand2004
AG
Does that massive tin foil hat pick up both AM and FM?
Ice_17
quote:
What a baby. Nice loser mentality.
By the way, you should be old enough to remember how we used to beat the crap out of LSU. You act like the 3 recent football games are some accurate barometer of one-sided dominance.
We lead the series 30-20-3

AggieBand2004
AG
Here comes the records from back when our parents were in diapers. Are you sure you're not a horn?
WreckingCrue
Get some crawfish at walk ons, party, run some tail if you can, make some friends, enjoy the limelight and the stadium and a chance to beat the best and be the best. Just chill and walk up and ask for a beer and your in - isn't not tough. Enjoy yourself and focus on winning the damn game in a sweet historic venue.

Damn guys. South Louisiana is bad ass. Just embrace the culture as we like others to embrace ours.

Still no comments on the stadium? Is anyone actually there? Its electrifying. Embrace it and channel it and win. Then suddenly its not bad its not so baaadd..
McCombsTiger
I respect and enjoy the traditions of A&M too. Their pride is unrivaled in collegiate athletics.

However, I find the arrogance misplaced & uncalled for. Every time something doesn't go their way the "WE'RE A BETTER SCHOOL!!" rhetoric appears. Why? I find it completely unnecessary.

LSU & neighboring states have a **** ton of Texas students, esp since SB 175 regarding automatic admission. My good friend & roommate in college was from Houston & was between Georgia Tech & LSU. Currently a chemical engineer making 110,000 in his second year South of Houston.

He said it was an easy choice. 4ish hours vs. 12ish? He wanted to get out of Texas & the close option of LSU was an easy option .many don't realize, A&M isn't for everyone

The Houston connections LSU offers also has convinced many Texans to attend LSU. Want some examples?

All LSU graduates:

Astros: co-owner John Havens
Marathon Oil CEO (top 10 paid CEO in the country
Houston Energy Founder/CEO & VP
Anadarko: VIce President
British Petroleum (BP): Vice President
Jim Flores: Recently sold his exploration company & is CEO of an oil company. His house is the entrance to River Oaks in Houston. His son went to UT & his daughters went to SMU & LSU

These gentleman are all alumni of my fraternity & have given a massive amount to our new fraternity house therefore know their positions.

Cool story broo

Rocco S
Your school is damn near bankrupt and we have a multibillion $ endowment

Our grads smoke yours in earnings

Our school is much harder to get into

You sure you want to fight that battle?
AggieBand2004
AG
Seriously. Tigers should concede the academic arguments
Drake aTm
AG
I thought texans who couldn't get into Texas A&M or TU left out of shame?

AggieBand2004
AG
They go to LSU or Ole Miss
pudge
Aggieband 2004... my Aggie friends on this board think you are a ficking moron.
AggieBand2004
AG
That's fine. They have the freedom to be wrong too
Afghan Tiger Fan
Do y'all think you might be able to win ONE game?? Kentucky gave us a harder time than A&M so far...geez....all this talk about how smart students at TA&M are compared to LSU students...Im thinking the smart athletes go anywhere but A&M but that's just my observation...however im currently serving our country in Afghanistan so I may be out of touch....wait, doesn't that make y'all the SIPS??

GEAUX TIGERS
Rocco S
Go play in Katrina
AggieBand2004
AG
quote:
however im currently serving our country in Afghanistan

Get back to work before your superior officers (probably Aggies) notice
dixichkn
AG
quote:
Do y'all think you might be able to win ONE game?? Kentucky gave us a harder time than A&M so far...geez....all this talk about how smart students at TA&M are compared to LSU students...Im thinking the smart athletes go anywhere but A&M but that's just my observation...however im currently serving our country in Afghanistan so I may be out of touch....wait, doesn't that make y'all the SIPS??

GEAUX TIGERS
The password is "incoherent".
Paul Biegler, Esq.
AG
quote:

GEAUX TIGERS

LSu was able to salvage one game last year against us, so I hope so.
Heator
Good game, Ags. Hendrix is a helluva pitcher- the kid did all he could to get a win in a VERY tough environment. He's a good one. Despite what what some think (or what some say), we have a lot of respect for your team- they are solid. I would not be surprised to see them playing in Omaha, this June.

Paul Biegler, Esq.
AG
quote:
I respect and enjoy the traditions of A&M too. Their pride is unrivaled in collegiate athletics.

However, I find the arrogance misplaced & uncalled for. Every time something doesn't go their way the "WE'RE A BETTER SCHOOL!!" rhetoric appears. Why? I find it completely unnecessary.

LSU & neighboring states have a **** ton of Texas students, esp since SB 175 regarding automatic admission. My good friend & roommate in college was from Houston & was between Georgia Tech & LSU. Currently a chemical engineer making 110,000 in his second year South of Houston.

He said it was an easy choice. 4ish hours vs. 12ish? He wanted to get out of Texas & the close option of LSU was an easy option .many don't realize, A&M isn't for everyone

The Houston connections LSU offers also has convinced many Texans to attend LSU. Want some examples?

All LSU graduates:

Astros: co-owner John Havens
Marathon Oil CEO (top 10 paid CEO in the country
Houston Energy Founder/CEO & VP
Anadarko: VIce President
British Petroleum (BP): Vice President
Jim Flores: Recently sold his exploration company & is CEO of an oil company. His house is the entrance to River Oaks in Houston. His son went to UT & his daughters went to SMU & LSU

These gentleman are all alumni of my fraternity & have given a massive amount to our new fraternity house therefore know their positions.

Cool story broo

Wow. $110k. I remember when I made that. He'll be at $150k in year 10 if he's lucky working for someone else. That isn't dick, buddy. So defensive and need to prove yourself. It's weird.
Rocco S
Go play in Katrina
ragincagin
quote:
Go play in Katrina

I'm not from Nola but good try. I went to bama ms and Westfield hs and family lives in league city now but keep throwing shots about La like it bothers me.
McCombsTiger
LSU's starting salary of 44,650 compares nicely to A&M's 47,100. I promise you , you don't want to see your mid-career-salary comparisons. It'd be an embarrassment to your university. LSU currently spends 12,.000/student to A&M's 56,00/student yet we rival anything your university provides. Damn man, continue to aggie on. I love it, you make it easy

If you take into account the resources A&M has in comparison to LSU, I find A&M and your clout underwhelming. Your history only highlights my opinion.

This fact that the A&M system continues to underachieve only cements my opinion that A&M will always A&M .The fact that LSU stands so close in comparison to A&M is an embarrassment to the A&M System. Your endowment dwarfs ours yet your academic achievements aren't impressive
William_C_G
AG
Ags, we can behave better than this and we normally do. LSU has had our number in football and now baseball more than any other SEC school, but that is about to change, starting next year. But win or lose, let's act in a way that honors our school.
McCombsTiger
After Katrina, NOLA CC made bumper sticker that said "Thank You Houston" I really do love it

This rivalry should be great - I truthfully can't wait. I love walking circles around A&M fans.
McCombsTiger
I'm not ashamed I didn't get into Texas or A&M in highschool. Strict admissions =/= a quality education.

I was the class president of my senior class and was in the top 11% of my class of 1,100+ & still failed to get in. I also have **** head friends who attended private high schools in N Dallas that are known to be competitive who currently attend UTX with lower merits than I.

I will not lie, it's hard as hell to meet the TX undergraduate admission requirements, especially now. I had a 29 ACT & 3.72 GPA and will continue to advocate on why I'd leave the state again. Go go to another state for undergraduate then attend McCombs for grad school. Works perfectly

Localhero88
Fuqk that and fuqk lsu
Post removed:
by user
Heator
A simple question: How seriously does A&M take the baseball program? I ask because I can't help but notice that on this very forum, you have baseball and softball lumped together in one category. No disrespect to the softball programs- they work hard to maintain their programs, too- but at LSU, baseball is a huge sport; it is considered mainstream by any standard. Is that the case at A&M?
Drake aTm
AG
quote:

News flash. Nobody cares that you're in Afghanistan. You're not the only veteran in the world, and definitely not the only veteran on this board. Besides, there isn't **** going on over there. You're probably a fobbit sucking up wifi in the green bean at BAF...

Jk. Thanks for your service.

GEAUX TIGERS

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.