I can't stand lsu

34,268 Views | 141 Replies | Last: 9 yr ago by TXAggie2011
Jock 07
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
We lost to this

aggiewilliford
I almost spit up my water when I refreshed the page and that came up....hangers are for shirts Not Moobs... Not Mooobbbsss. Now to unsee that pic...think happy thoughts.
dixichkn
AG
quote:
Stop all the crying and name calling!!

quote:
butthurt crybabies

ummm.......yeah. Got it.

proofread before you hit "post"
TommyTopp99
AG
(Picture above) They are all just kids f Ing around in college. Good for them. Next...
Not being nice, classy, or anything. If you are not like me GTFO. I don't care. I don't need friends. LSU sucks and so does every other college that isn't the one I like. There are a lot of people I don't like either (insert any group you are not affiliated with i.e., non-regs). Reality is we all have some friends and don't care about everyone else in most of life.
I'm so sick of everyone thinking you have to suck people off to be a GOOD person (aggie honor code... Right?).
What does make a difference, and what I believe separates aggies as a whole from others, is caring for other people and supporting them through tough times no matter who you are or where you come from. That is all.
Just Saying
quote:
Lol. So much butt hurt in here. Of course yall hate us like the sips. Yall go from them dominating yall to Lsu. Instead of accepting defeat have to resort to name calling and degrading. Yalls aggie code is complete BS unless it is favorable for yalls situation.
Well said Rajin. I'm a Longhorn but my son is LSU senior - 4 years in the LSU band. He enjoyed TEXAS beating the Aggies on the way of the Big 12 and then continuing the tradition in the SEC.

He has a lot of friends that went to Texas and A&M and respects there universities and them.

WreckingCrue
Not one post about the stadium atmosphere? I am a known Aggie/Tiger and I can say with certainty that every school that plays at LSU baseball comes away with articles about how much fun they had and how amazing the stadium is and the fans etc....

Of course I am not saying you have to have a good time and enjoy the ballpark and respect the opponents, but every other team seems to do so.

Whats the deal? This is the attitude that creates reverse mojo. Just tell the truth - that he stadium is bad ass, the fans are in it, the freaking popped us in the bottom 9 again dammit - but we git 2 more games to take the series and own it and change the mind set.

Great place for a ball game. The best in the country by a bit. Enjoy the rivalry. #1v. #2; a classic first trip for the Ags in BR. Seriously - never seen a team not enjoy the experience. A little odd. Be pissed and kick ass, acting like you are not impressed with the digs is just excuses - I thought we were past that? Come on guys. Lets make our own Intemidator Starting this year. .

McCombsTiger
Lol at all these responses. I'm glad I saw a great game by both squads. Should be a great series

Poor academics? Let me guess, your opinion is based on what, online arbitrary rankings? lolol. The quality/ranking of an institution based on online reviews from RateMyProfessor.com are so telling. Lets compare:

National Awards/Recognition

1) U.S. Rhodes Scholars

LSU 14
Texas A&M 5
Texas Tech 1

2) Truman Scholars

LSU 10
Texas A&M 4
Texas Tech 1

Quality of Students?

Average ACT (Class of 2019) [collegedata]

LSU 26
Texas A&M 27
Texas Tech 24

Commitment to Research? [Carnegie Research Classifications]

LSU (Very High Research Activity)
Texas A&M (Very High Research Activity)
Texas Tech (High Research)

NCAA National Championships (aggregate)

LSU 42
Texas A&M 12
Texas Tech 4

OMG A&M IS SO PRESTIGIOUS!!!! The only impressive thing that stands out to me regarding A&M is endowment/student (PUF has been very friendly to A&M & UT). I love the 'coonass' references too. As a Dallas & Texan native, Louisianans should call me a 'Mexican' with blonde hair

Hey, I enjoyed walking under the stately oaks & broad magnolias for 4 years at LSU -- beautiful campus. The guidance I received from Ourso College of Business is also a huge reason I was accepted to every MBA program I applied. I am grateful. Forever LSU

Goodluck tomorrow boys
Sberg91
AG
lol
AggieBB
AG
quote:
Lol. So much butt hurt in here. Of course yall hate us like the sips. Yall go from them dominating yall to Lsu. Instead of accepting defeat have to resort to name calling and degrading. Yalls aggie code is complete BS unless it is favorable for yalls situation.
Still waiting for this dip sheet to tell us why we hate ULaLa.
spanky
AG
The ole we recruit Rhodes scholars crap. A&M doesn't do this anymore. Very little funds are put into that charade anymore by A&M or Texas. I see LSU has chosen the OU route of pomp and circumstance.
Drake aTm
AG
Yeah. ivory tower BS

I still HATE LSU.
Paul Biegler, Esq.
AG
quote:
Lol at all these responses. I'm glad I saw a great game by both squads. Should be a great series

Poor academics? Let me guess, your opinion is based on what, online arbitrary rankings? lolol. The quality/ranking of an institution based on online reviews from RateMyProfessor.com are so telling. Lets compare:

National Awards/Recognition

1) U.S. Rhodes Scholars

LSU 14
Texas A&M 5
Texas Tech 1

2) Truman Scholars

LSU 10
Texas A&M 4
Texas Tech 1

Quality of Students?

Average ACT (Class of 2019) [collegedata]

LSU 26
Texas A&M 27
Texas Tech 24

Commitment to Research? [Carnegie Research Classifications]

LSU (Very High Research Activity)
Texas A&M (Very High Research Activity)
Texas Tech (High Research)

NCAA National Championships (aggregate)

LSU 42
Texas A&M 12
Texas Tech 4

OMG A&M IS SO PRESTIGIOUS!!!! The only impressive thing that stands out to me regarding A&M is endowment/student (PUF has been very friendly to A&M & UT). I love the 'coonass' references too. As a Dallas & Texan native, Louisianans should call me a 'Mexican' with blonde hair

Hey, I enjoyed walking under the stately oaks & broad magnolias for 4 years at LSU -- beautiful campus. The guidance I received from Ourso College of Business is also a huge reason I was accepted to every MBA program I applied. I am grateful. Forever LSU

Goodluck tomorrow boys

So secure that at 3 am, you registered an account, did a bunch of meaningless research to combat "subjective" rankings by using more subjective rankings, and actually
Included athletic titles as part of the same argument. Where'd you get your MBA? St. Thomas night school? Good Lord you're awful at advocating a position. Maybe that's why you don't get paid hundreds of dollars an hour to do so like I do. I don't really care about academic rankings as they're fluff, but all I do know is that growing up in houston, the only people I went to school with that went to LSU were the ones who couldn't get into A&M or Texas and didnt want to go all the way out to Tech or OU/OSU. Probably just a coincidence.

As far as smack, the only thing anyone here has any direct tie to is the academic side of things because nobody here has an ounce of relevance to any athletic team on any campus nor did they ever. You sit on your ass and watch other people play them, most of whom weren't smart enough to go to college anywhere sans their athletic ability. So bragging about that-as if it had anything to do with you at all-is hilarious.
McCombsTiger
Oh lawd, & this is your retort? "You're awful at advocating" -- why thank you sir, I appreciate it.

I'm currently at the University of Texas but carry on, we're all listening
AggieBB
AG
quote:
Oh lawd, & this is your retort? "You're awful at advocating" -- why thank you sir, I appreciate it.

I'm currently at the University of Texas but carry on, we're all listening
Do you enjoy working maintenance at tu?
baseballguy
Seems to be a classy group on this board
baseballguy
You'd think someone from the great state of Texas who makes hundreds of dollars an hour would have a little more class. I am an aTm graduate who just joined this board, and can not believe my eyes at how bad some of you make us look.
CampingAg
AG
I've never ever seen an Aggie refer to our school as "aTm" in type-form.
Jock 07
AG
quote:
I am an aTm graduate who just joined this board
sure you are
baseballguy
Well I just joined this board. I could change it if it's offensive or something.
baseballguy
You don't have to believe me. I'm just pointing out that some of these posts are classless. Coming across like the sips.
Bernie13
Is that his 4 posts for the day?
AggieBB
AG
quote:
You don't have to believe me. I'm just pointing out that some of these posts are classless. Coming across like the sips.
You got one more post for the day. Make it count corn dog!
pudge
quote:
quote:
I don't really care about academic rankings as they're fluff, but all I do know is that growing up in houston, the only people I went to school with that went to LSU were the ones who couldn't get into A&M or Texas and didnt want to go all the way out to Tech or OU/OSU. Probably just a coincidence.

I was accepted to go to school at Texas A&M when I graduated from Dulles High School, but I chose to go to LSU. Most of my friends' parents were engineers at Imperial Sugar and they all received their degrees in Chemical Engineering with specialty in sugar engineering from LSU. (Back then we had a sugar factory on the campus.) Those friends went to LSU and back then the out of state cost was not much and with my ACT score, I was able to get some scholarships, just like I would have gotten if I had attended A&M. In 1981, we didn't have the technology that we have today, and being a only child, spoiled brat, it was good for me to get 5 hours from home to teach me how to grow up. If I would have gone to A&M, I would have gone home too much.

In saying that, I've always had a special spot for A&M in my heart, even though I'm a Tiger first -- a Texas Tiger. I respect and honor the traditions of A&M and know the War Hymn and can saw varsity's horns off pretty good too. I even worked as a coach, teacher, and administrator in College Station schools until last year when I moved home to take care of my mother.

I don't know why I said all of this, but I didn't like the comment that we only went to LSU because we couldn't get into A&M because it just isn't true. I had so much fun with the Aggies at the softball series last weekend and have the highest respect for the softball staff and players, but baseball and football are different animals. I wish this animosity would be saved for the real enemies in the SEC, Alabama, Aubarn, and Old Piss.
Ice_17
Good stuff in this thread. If wasn't for the key members of the SEC (which includes LSU) Aggie would still be in the dismal Big 12. Aggie fans should be thanking LSU fans for helping A&M gain membership into this elite conference of champions.

We get it, everyone in Louisiana is trash, except for the young athletes that you guys highly covet and try to recruit. They just happen to be the exception.

We might be trash, but at least our cocky arrogance has been earned on the playing fields over the past 100 years. I'll put my LSU degree up against a degree from A&M anytime. A&M fans act as if you're an Ivy league institution.

We might have a questionable reputation based on myth and mystique but anyone tailgating in Baton Rouge for a baseball series or football game will be treated with complete southern hospitality as long as you don't get your knickers in a wad over a few good barbs. No place has the lore of Tiger Stadium, and we like that our fans are feared, we embrace the bad seed reputation even if overblown. So bring it on Aggies!

Wasn't that long ago that A&M's athletic department was in the red and floundering. Your entrance into the SEC has already reaped huge benefits and a huge financial windfall. Time to respect your new conference and the fans that have made it what it is today. Without us, you would still be acting like little brother to Texas. Ah, y'all still do that. Maybe in time, maybe in time.

Ice_17
You brought up a few good points here, but anyone who is as successful as you claim to be shouldn't feel the need to brag about it or post about it on a message board. Think about that.

Also, anyone with an ounce of sense realizes that the degree that you have or that I have is only as good as the man who holds it, not the institution that handed it out. I have worked with some smart Aggie men, I have worked with some not so smart Aggie men. I can say the same about my LSU brethren. You can't measure all of the intangibles that someone brings to the table simply by looking at which institution they hold a degree or two from.

In my experience a Louisiana guy will generally outwork and outproduce an Aggie guy in most situations. We don't carry around the air of entitlement that you seem to. We tend to work harder in order to break the stereotype that you and others tried so hard to apply to the Louisiana trash you expounded on in this thread.

Just for the record if you do a little research (should be easy on Google), fifteen years after graduation for students that attended an SEC institution LSU ranks 4th on the list in average annual salary. Behind Vandy (103k annually), Texas A&M (97k annually), Auburn (91k annually), LSU (85k annually). Looks like these uneducated Cajuns aren't doing so bad after all.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/B0AFQxtIUAA7jan.png:large
Drake aTm
AG
You guys are trying WAY too hard. Why so defensive?

If you're an aggie, prove it and get an ag tag. It Takes 2 minutes.
Drake aTm
AG
LSU baseball fans>LSU football/basketball fans.
spanky
AG
quote:
Wasn't that long ago that A&M's athletic department was in the red and floundering.

Nice sip talking point there
Tijakais
I like most Aggie fans was upset by the call on 3rd last night and also by the outcome of the game, but that's no reason to call names. Umps make bad calls all the time at all levels of play and in all sports. That's the nature of the game and humans make mistakes, I live in Baton Rouge, Louisiana but I have always been an Aggie. That being said, I have taken a lot of ribbing throughout my life about it. In fact I went to fan day at LSU a couple years ago with my husband and daughter, who are die hard Tiger fans, and I was wearing all Aggie clothes. Some fans looked at me funny and asked if I was lost. But most just said I was brave to wear my Aggie gear and be surrounded by all LSU fans. We go to all the LSU soccer games and are treated so well. The team has taken my special needs daughter into their hearts, and even made her the honorary coach for their last home game this year. We are friends with most of them, they go out of their way to make my daughter feel special, they come out to her soccer games and cheer her on. Not ALL LSU fans are rude just as not ALL Aggie fans are considerate. Both teams played their hearts out last night, bad calls made or not. Hopefully the next 2 games are won by the Aggies and we reclaim that #1 spot in the standings. Gig 'Em Aggies! BTHOLSU!
Ice_17
quote:
quote:
Wasn't that long ago that A&M's athletic department was in the red and floundering.

I made a lot of talking points. Like I said, LSU is a charter member of the SEC. Aggie fans should be proud of the entire conference or go back to the Big 12. You don't get in the SEC without the likes of LSU approval and others. Believe me, Aggie needed the SEC way more than the SEC needed Aggie. That's just fact.
Jock 07
AG
quote:
quote:
quote:

I made a lot of talking points. Like I said, LSU is a charter member of the SEC. Aggie fans should be proud of the entire conference or go back to the Big 12. You don't get in the SEC without the likes of LSU approval and others. Believe me, Aggie needed the SEC way more than the SEC needed Aggie. That's just fact.
And not even a thank you for the network.
spanky
AG
Pretty sure A&M supports and embraces the SEC...we aren't gonna kiss the ring though
Rocco S
quote:
quote:
Well said Rajin. I'm a Longhorn but my son is LSU senior - 4 years in the LSU band. He enjoyed TEXAS beating the Aggies on the way of the Big 12 and then continuing the tradition in the SEC.

He has a lot of friends that went to Texas and A&M and respects there universities and them.
Seriously why are you here?

Your football team is an afterthought in Texas and gets pillaged by Baylor annually, along with teams we beat.

And since this is the baseball board, how's yur baseball team doing?
Rocco S
quote:
quote:
quote:

Who said we weren't proud of the SEC?

You seem stupid.

Your fan base is typically thought of as a group of collective ****** bags by every other SEC fan I've met. Congrats on that.
Just Saying
quote:
quote:
quote:

Seriously why are you here?

Your football team is an afterthought in Texas and gets pillaged by Baylor annually, along with teams we beat.

And since this is the baseball board, how's yur baseball team doing?
Then why did you bring up football? - classic.

Our baseball team is doing terrible this so far this year.

But it was just last year that we beat the Aggies on the way to a number 3 final ranking. Some years are good and some are bad.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.