I can't stand lsu

34,191 Views | 141 Replies | Last: 9 yr ago by TXAggie2011
Localhero88
How long do you want to ignore this user?
and they're stupid haircuts and stupid faces
AggieBand2004
AG
Win or lose, at least our school is financially solvent
Frisco - Ag
AG
Lol poors
Great2BeAnAGGIE
AG
Hate em like the sips

Way too many calls go "their" way at home!

Game should be tied if third base ump makes the right call.
AG @ HEART
Since I started watching in the 6th all I've heard is LSU LSU LSU. Are all these coonasses goofy looking?
Jackass2004
AG
It's a trash state with trash people.
Sea Gull
AG
They're the tu of the sec
AggieBand2004
AG
quote:
They're the tu of the sec

They are the tech of the SEC. Poor academics and poor reputation of sportsmanship
Localhero88
**** em
AggieBand2004
AG
Jackass2004
AG
It's not name calling or degradation if it's fact. Sorry ur mad.
AggieBand2004
AG
quote:
Not mad. Just realizing that Aggie Honor is a myth
Yeah... you mad.
Drake aTm
AG
I'm starting to hat them as bad as the sips. I fckn HAT lsu
Jackass2004
AG
So mad
AG @ HEART
Lighten up toots
AggieBand2004
AG
You're cute
Jackass2004
AG
A little bit more? Then that means you must be the fatty fail that steals lunches out of the fridge when nobody is looking.
JimbosHatBarelyFits
AG
Making ags sound bad. We pride ourselves on how nice and respectful we are, and then we act like this behind a computer. Most Lsu people are good people. The people that usually aren't, are the bandwagoners. Which yes, is alot of them but they are obviously uneducated so don't listen to them.
Drake aTm
AG
quote:
Making ags sound bad. We pride ourselves on how nice and respectful we are, and then we act like this behind a computer. Most Lsu people are good people. The people that usually aren't, are the bandwagoners. Which yes, is alot of them but they are obviously uneducated so don't listen to them.

No. Every single LSU fan,student, whatever that I've met has been an ASSHAT
AggieBand2004
AG
quote:
By all means, let's ignore their glaring reputation for having rude fans, in the hopes that our halos look that much brighter.
Toothdoc86
AG
F### Lsu! Sorry for the capitalL..... Spell check!
Drake aTm
AG
http://www.nola.com/politics/index.ssf/2015/04/lsu_academic_bankruptcy.html

Can't wait for them to disappear.
Paul Biegler, Esq.
AG
quote:
Love that you think I am mad. I am more disappointed. But I am glad the Ags I work with are a little more honorable that this.

Wow, dude. Youve concluded that an entire group of people aren't "honorable" because they've had negative experiences with fans of your school? Maybe you should take your head out of your ass and hit the reset button, chief.

My God.
ragincagin
Lol. So much butt hurt in here. Of course yall hate us like the sips. Yall go from them dominating yall to Lsu. Instead of accepting defeat have to resort to name calling and degrading. Yalls aggie code is complete BS unless it is favorable for yalls situation.
AggieBand2004
AG
Is it really degrading to point out real deficiencies?
Toothdoc86
AG
quote:
Lol. So much butt hurt in here. Of course yall hate us like the sips. Yall go from them dominating yall to Lsu. Instead of accepting defeat have to resort to name calling and degrading. Yalls aggie code is complete BS unless it is favorable for yalls situation.
Toothdoc86
AG
Corn holes!!!!!!!!!
aggiewilliford
That game was a screw job...please stop thinking those calls made sense. Last time we got screwed like that was against mizzu and then we teed off on their ass for 14 runs. I can only hope we do the same or worse to yall.
AggieBB
AG
quote:
Who hates ULaLa?
aggiewilliford
I enjoy good, fair baseball. I like playing intense situations, and both teams are damn good. But an ump should never determine the outcome of a game. That sucks.
Muy
AG
I left the double-header in '89 despising Ben more than any opposing athlete, and that includes sip players. Thought tonight that 26 years would make it water under the bridge. My hatred now is worse than in '89.
Paul Biegler, Esq.
AG
quote:

Lsu is dominating us?

That's ****ing hilarious, dude.
Logger
I am a Tiger and will be until the day i die. Have some damn fine Aggie friends and they are a hell of a lot classier than some of the butthurt crybabies on this board.

You guys lost a close game to the #1 team at our house-Get over it!!! You have two more chances, and even if you get swept, you still have a damn fine ball team that likely gets to Omaha.

Stop all the crying and name calling!!

Win the National Championship, lose or draw - Always a Tiger!!!
Paul Biegler, Esq.
AG
quote:
I am a Tiger and will be until the day i die. Have some damn fine Aggie friends and they are a hell of a lot classier than some of the butthurt crybabies on this board.

You guys lost a close game to the #1 team at our house-Get over it!!! You have two more chances, and even if you get swept, you still have a damn fine ball team that likely gets to Omaha.

Stop all the crying and name calling!!

People aren't "classy" they're *****ing about losing a close game? Have you ever been to an LSU message board? Or ANY fan board? That's what everyone does. Nobody gives a **** about your Aggie buds and how classy they are. They're pissed too..just like LSU fans are when they lose.
Paul Biegler, Esq.
AG
quote:

What does our "Aggie Code" say, buddy? Tell us how it relates to sports fandom.

I can tell you're really intelligent. Really.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.