My hate-o-meter ranking of our SEC bretheren

42,011 Views | 140 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by MosesRAB-93
TPS_Report
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
This is a list of the teams I hate from least to most.

13. Vanderbilt
12. South Carolina
11. Missouri
10. Kentucky
09. Mississipi State
08. Tennessee
07. Ole Miss
06. Georgia
05. Auburn
04. Alabama
03. Florida
02. Arkansas
01. LSU

How do y'all rank 'em?

I bleed Maroon and I wipe burnt orange.
AgsForTheWin
AG
1=most hate
13=least hate

13. Florida
12. South Carolina
11. Vanderbilt
10. Kentucky
09. Georgia
08. Tennessee
07. Missouri
06. Alabama
05. Mississippi State
04. Auburn
03. Arkansas
02. LSU
01. Ole Miss
TPS_Report
AG
Wow! Ole Miss pullin' in a top spot. Didn't expect to see that.

hornhatinvol
Although I'm Big Orange, here's my list:

13. A&M
12. Miss. State
11. Auburn
10. LSU
9. Missouri
8. Arkansas
7. South Carolina
6. Ole Miss
5. Georgia
4. Florida
3. Kentucky
2. Vandy
1. Bama
CaddoAggie96
AG
I hate:
LSU
LSU
LSU
BAMA
Arky
don't care rest

Forgot pigs

[This message has been edited by CaddoAggie96 (edited 4/23/2013 8:17p).]
AgsForTheWin
AG
Can't stand Ole Miss fans... Out of all the fans I met/communicated/chatted with last year, Ole Miss fans were the worst!

Maybe I just ran into some bad apples...but they were more intolerable than LSU, BAMA, and Arkansas fans combined.
BundamWing
AG
Least to most

Florida
Auburn
Vandy
Kentucky
Miss St.
Ole Miss
South Carolina
Tennessee
Georgia
Mizzou
Alabama
Arkansas
LSU
Belton Ag
AG
Least hated to most:

13. Vanderbilt
12. South Carolina
11. Alabama
10. Tennessee
9. Auburn
8. Mizzou
7. Mississippi State
6. Georgia
5. Kentucky
4. Ole Miss
3. Arkansas
2. Florida
1. LSU
Maroon Flash
AG
Belton Ag, Very good list but I suggest moving Ole Miss and Auburn up some and Florida down.

Ole Miss frat boys booed our band and Auburn was talking some strong pre-game smack until we stomped a mud hole on them.

Florida fans I met at game seemed to be pretty knowledegable and courteous.
Belton Ag
AG
quote:
Belton Ag, Very good list but I suggest moving Ole Miss and Auburn up some and Florida down.

Ole Miss frat boys booed our band and Auburn was talking some strong pre-game smack until we stomped a mud hole on them.

Florida fans I met at game seemed to be pretty knowledegable and courteous.

I won't move Florida because I've hated them since long before the SEC realignment. Every fan base (except for Texas Tech and LSU) has its share of decent folks and rotten folks and Florida probably has some good ones. I've only come across the bad ones - I got into a fight with some in Las Vegas after their second NC in basketball in '06 because they were being overly obnoxious.

Auburn I'm not sure of because I've never had any interactions with them in a sports setting. I do some business with a couple Auburn grads and they're pretty cool.
TPS_Report
AG
I've only dealt with one Florida grad and she was snobbish as all get out. She kept telling me that she couldn't understand A&M wanting to come to the SEC since we were going to get destroyed. Then, prior to the Bama game she said all we could legitimately hope for was to finish the game without major injuries, as we were going to get destroyed. Finally, she didn't want JFF to win the Heisman because "Freshmen shouldn't win it."

VanZandt92
Lsu
Florida and Arkansas a draw
Georgia and Alabama a draw
Auburn
Miss State
Vanderbilt

Everybody else
SpreadsheetAg
AG
13. South Carolina
12. Vanderbilt
11. Kentucky
10. Auburn
09. Georgia
08. Tennessee
07. Mizzou
06. Mississippi State
05. Florida
04. Arkansas
03. Alabama
02. LSU
01. Ole Miss

[This message has been edited by SpreadsheetAg (edited 7/3/2013 10:06a).]
cjg89
AG
LSU by a big margin
Florida
Bama
Arky
Auburn
Tennessee

Everyone else

zoneag
LSU
Arkansas

The rest
cokebottleag
AG
Most to least:

LSU

Arky

Bama
Mizz
State

OM
UF
USC
UK
UGA
Vandy
Auburn

Tennessee

[This message has been edited by cokebottleag (edited 4/30/2013 8:26a).]
Ulrich
LSU
Arkansas

Kentucky (for basketball)

There's not really anyone else for whom I have developed dislike. Didn't have any trouble with UF fans in CS. We got some trash talk from Mississippi State fans on the board pre-game, but they mostly manned up when we crushed them.
biggerlsufan
Most to least

1. Bama (I actually don't have a problem with Saban, but the fans are annoying)
2. Ole Miss
3. Auburn (Was #1 for a while)
4. Florida
5. Texas A&M (seems like a one sided rivalry for now)
6. Arkansas
7. Tennessee
8. South Carolina
9. Georgia
10. Miss. St
11. Kentucky
12. Mizzou
13. Vandy
bradking2001
I'll go most to least as well.

1. Auburn
2. Tennessee
3. Florida
4. LSU
5. Georgia
6. SCAR
7. Arkansas
8. TAMU
9. Ole Miss
10. MSU
11. Vandy
12. Kentucky
13. Mizzou
Predmid
AG

13. Mississippi State
12. Mizzou
11 .Ole Miss
10 .Georgia
9. Auburn
8. South Carolina
7. Arkansas
6. Kentucky
5. Vanderbilt
4. Alabama
1c. LSU
1b. Tennessee
1a. Florida
Belton Ag
AG
I'm not sure why some of you guys rank Bama so high on the hate-o-meter. Their fans are great and they are superb in so many sports.
Predmid
AG
One word.

Fran.
hornhatinvol
What's with the hate on us? We suck. We would be your best friend if we played you!
hornhatinvol
Belton Ag, once you spend a few years with the obnoxious, condescending Bammers, you will see what we have known all along - they are tu East.
VanZandt92
quote:
Belton Ag, once you spend a few years with the obnoxious, condescending Bammers, you will see what we have known all along - they are tu East.
they forget too soon how Bama has been rubbing Fran in our face for ten years.

[This message has been edited by VanZandt92 (edited 5/1/2013 12:44a).]
bradking2001
Please judge us "Bammers" from your own experiences. If you think we're jerks, then hate us...but I had a blast with Ags in Tuscaloosa last year and look foward to my first trip to college station in the fall. Every Ag I've been around have been class acts, more than I can say about others on this thread, and I hope you'll think the same of us when we come and visit your beautiful campus.
Maroon Flash
AG
Fellow Aggies, we will need to be at the top of our game to match the hospitality we got from Alabama.

I was at the game, the Tide fans were very friendly, and were gracious even though the game didn't go like they wanted.
hornhatinvol
BradKing has a point - judge from experience. And my college experience from a game in the Third World area that engulfs Legion Field went as follows -
1) Thrown out of Krystal by a cop wearing a Bama cap after five of us started singing Rocky Top. We just thought we would have fun after the other 40-50 Bama fans started singing and taunting us
2) Sang Rocky Top after the game. Took a cup of Coke to the head.

I have heard Bammers are very hospitable, and they actually are - unless you're wearing a UT or AU cap. Then you're screwed.
biggerlsufan
Florida is the most obnoxious fanbase I have encountered. Bama is second.
Belton Ag
AG
I've not noticed Bama fans rubbing Fran in our face, granted I don't live in Alabama and don't have daily interactions with them.
Maroon Flash
AG
I live on the border with Alabama and wear Aggie gear often and have never had anything out of line said to me. The Alabama fans are a class bunch of people.

Unlike the LSU fan base I didn't have any Alabama fans coming up to me before the game and yelling about how we were going to get the hell beat out of us.
FightinAggie07
AG
Least to most:

Vanderbilt - What's to hate?
South Carolina - No hate yet; reevaluate after "roommate" agreement
MSU - Tame; treated us well on our road trip. Do hate that they have no bars
Auburn - Documented cheaters; Beat them this year, beat Bo
Kentucky - Basketball hate; arrogant fanbase
Missouri - Went to grad school there; SEC transition has mostly put them in their place
Georgia - They're good at football and we could meet in a SEC CG. Embarassed us in Independence Bowl
Ole Miss - Probable cheaters and known racists. Looking forward to my first trip to the Grove, however.
Tennessee - 2004 Cotton Bowl :-(
Florida - That opening week loss still stings.
Arkansas - Going to assume they belong this high up on the list despite my lack of exposure to them. Hated losing to them under Sherman.
Bama - Same reason I hate the Yankees and Lakers. September's match-up will be off the chart. (Don't care; Beat Bama)
LSU - Swamp kittehs need to die a slow and agonizing death. Damn corn dog eaters. BRING THE HATE! #DocileValley, #LOLPoors, #MilesEatsGrass

[This message has been edited by FightinAggie07 (edited 5/1/2013 11:21a).]
biggerlsufan
"Unlike the LSU fan base I didn't have any Alabama fans coming up to me before the game and yelling about how we were going to get the hell beat out of us."

Walking up to my seats in Kyle Field last year I had two A&M fans walking right behind my wife and I talking trash saying "LSU sucks" and "We are gonna crush y'all." Not long into it I turned around and said, "Is this you two trying to talk trash, because this is the weakest s*** I have ever heard in my life?" They then shut up.

It was pretty pathetic. Looks like it went both ways before the game.
Belton Ag
AG
quote:
"Unlike the LSU fan base I didn't have any Alabama fans coming up to me before the game and yelling about how we were going to get the hell beat out of us."

Walking up to my seats in Kyle Field last year I had two A&M fans walking right behind my wife and I talking trash saying "LSU sucks" and "We are gonna crush y'all." Not long into it I turned around and said, "Is this you two trying to talk trash, because this is the weakest s*** I have ever heard in my life?" They then shut up.

It was pretty pathetic. Looks like it went both ways before the game.

That's funny, last year we were walking up the steps of Kyle and following a couple of LSU fans waddling ahead of us. We tried to start a little trash talk out of fun, but one of them turned around and said something but his mouth was full of corn dogs and we couldn't understand him so we just kept to ourselves after that.
OleArmyBQ68
AG
quote:
biggerlsufan
user level: Veteran posted 10:52a, 04/30/13this user's public profilesend private message to useredit this replyobject to this reply

Most to least

1. Bama (I actually don't have a problem with Saban, but the fans are annoying)

Try beating them for a change, It helps.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.