If we are done- how do you grade the portal haul?

25,380 Views | 218 Replies | Last: 8 days ago by MarcAg
EastTX_Ag21
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
MarcAg said:

I know the perfect guy to add to this team for a run next year. If Hurley does go to the NBA, go bring back Diarra. I doubt we could get him, but that would be a hell of a pick up.
he's not leaving UConn he just won back to back national championships. No matter of Hurley leaves or not
MarcAg
AG
EastTX_Ag21 said:

MarcAg said:

I know the perfect guy to add to this team for a run next year. If Hurley does go to the NBA, go bring back Diarra. I doubt we could get him, but that would be a hell of a pick up.
he's not leaving UConn he just won back to back national championships. No matter of Hurley leaves or not

If a completely new staff comes in he might. The reason he chose UCONN was because his brother is a coach there.
EastTX_Ag21
AG
I just don't see it. You would think they'd try to keep as much of that staff as they could
MarcAg
AG
EastTX_Ag21 said:

I just don't see it. You would think they'd try to keep as much of that staff as they could
Usually the next coach brings in his own staff and the existing coach usually takes a lot of his staff with him. But sounds like the associate head coach will be the front runner if Hurley leaves, so that would likely keep a lot of the staff together
EastTX_Ag21
AG
That's my point. They'd most likely just promote someone on staff to head coach to keep it together
MarcAg
AG
EastTX_Ag21 said:

That's my point. They'd most likely just promote someone on staff to head coach to keep it together
I think that is a wild move for them to do, but sounds like the plan. UCONN is probably a top 5 program and could have top coaches lined up wanting this job.
pierceshipp
AG
https://instagr.am/p/C740HJRPYra
EastTX_Ag21
AG
True, but I don't know about crazy. Don't wanna break up the staff that brought you back to back championships . Kind of like how Michigan just promoted there OC to HC when Harbaugh left after winning the natty.
MarcAg
AG
@coopercuffe said:

He is going to Seton Hall

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.