Final thoughts on Nebraska fans

3,219 Views | 14 Replies | Last: 1 mo ago by Muy
Muy
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Super bitter we stole Trev Albert from them! I can't believe how many of their fans' top **** talking to us was about Trev.

"Your AD is a p***y!!!"

"Good luck with that sorry ass AD!"

"Thank you for taking him off our hands"

They mad. We got a good AD. Older Huskers told me they are just mad because they really loved the guy.
Muy
AG
And a final final thought. A really nice Nebraska couple sitting next to us told me that they really aren't at all like Iowa of Kansas, they are more like West Coast states.

Not sure how straight my face was listening to that.
zgolfz85
AG
Experienced the same. Soooo salty about trev. Insane how mad they are about a poached AD. It's annoying, but I can't picture myself ever getting legit angry if it ever happens to us. Was so fun watching their smiles all evaporate over the course of the game
Ghost of Bisbee
AG
The new AD could pinch a fart and he would be celebrated
Woods Ag
AG
I had good times with the fans around us. All cornhuskers. One told me "I hope we give his jersey to the worst dude on the team. You get 34!"

I was dying
alamogeorge
AG
I have never met a Nebraskan that I liked. I thought I did once but it turned out they weren't native.
"You may all go to hell, and I will go to Aggieland!" -Davy Crockett
Timberwolf
AG
I fit that description. Not a native but a fan. My kid goes there so you come to embrace other schools. Good fans. We'd be all pissed off too if the shoe was on the other foot
Rec
AG
We stole your dumb moran
rgag12
AG
Timberwolf said:

I fit that description. Not a native but a fan. My kid goes there so you come to embrace other schools. Good fans. We'd be all pissed off too if the shoe was on the other foot

Pretty sure Ohio State stole our AD, and we were OVERJOYED. Not a single person was mad.
Know Your Enemy
AG
I'm pretty sure we told him to go find another gig so he didn't get ****canned after the Jimbo extension.
milner79
Muy said:

And a final final thought. A really nice Nebraska couple sitting next to us told me that they really aren't at all like Iowa of Kansas, they are more like West Coast states.

Not sure how straight my face was listening to that.

West Coast states? Were they a man and a woman?
Stone44
AG
I would be pissed if I had to live in Nebraska. No wonder they travel well. I thought they would dominate the big 10 when they left the big 12, but they have failed badly. Recruiting for Nebraska is like recruiting for Afghanistan especially with the NIL. Trev made the right move.
Timberwolf
AG
rgag12 said:

Timberwolf said:

Pretty sure Ohio State stole our AD, and we were OVERJOYED. Not a single person was mad.

True for most but not a good comparison. I'd say when Woodward left us high and dry for LSU is a much better example. Few were overjoyed when that happened.
agent-maroon
AG
AD smack talk... that's another thing that I never would have thought a fan might experience. I feel like we made a good hire and I'm looking forward to what he can do, but I couldn't name the last three AD's we had without looking it up.
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
Muy
AG
Timberwolf said:

rgag12 said:

Timberwolf said:

True for most but not a good comparison. I'd say when Woodward left us high and dry for LSU is a much better example. Few were overjoyed when that happened.

Woodward leaving was definitely more comparable. Even then he was already close to LSU vs Trev who is an adorned former NU player.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.