Unsung hero tonight

1,178 Views | 7 Replies | Last: 1 mo ago by Muy
Muy
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Henry. Was so happy to see him make some key plays out there tonight. He has definitely fallen out of the limelight but made some impactful plays for us.
bobinator
AG
He's clearly not been right but he looked great tonight
rlb28
AG
In the 12th man interview after the selection show he said it's been a long road to recovery and he's almost all the way back. To me, that means his injury was much more serious than any of us knew.
bobinator
AG
We also don't know why he randomly missed a week
Know Your Enemy
AG
We really need him to keep contributing like this if we want to play a few more games. Jace too.
Muy
AG
Know Your Enemy said:

We really need him to keep contributing like this if we want to play a few more games. Jace too.

I was at the game so probably missed more about Jace, but when it was tight I felt like he was a net negative. He did hit a key 3 pointer and in the last 10 minutes scored more, but I didn't get the feeling he was as impactful as Henry. Again, I could be totally wrong in my assessment.
rlb28
AG
Muy said:

Know Your Enemy said:

I was at the game so probably missed more about Jace, but when it was tight I felt like he was a net negative. He did hit a key 3 pointer and in the last 10 minutes scored more, but I didn't get the feeling he was as impactful as Henry. Again, I could be totally wrong in my assessment.

Jace 13 points and seven rebounds. Buzz mentioned Henry and Jace as two guys who held the team together tonight because of everyone's foul trouble.
Muy
AG
Like I said, I could be totally wrong. Sounds like I am.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.