Post Season Ticket Opportunity

2,786 Views | 32 Replies | Last: 1 mo ago by HowdyAgs03
threeanout
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Has the window shut on the chance to purchase post season tickets for basketball season ticket holders? I don't recall seeing any notice about the opportunity to buy NCAA tournament tickets but then again I haven't been paying that close attention.
Leander - Ag
AG
Have not seen it
miller0926
AG
Still waiting.

I remember calling in 2022 on Friday after we beat Auburn and they said they wouldn't send it until Sunday because we didn't even know if we were gonna be in Dayton yet and they weren't sure how tickets worked for the play-in games. You still theoretically could still send out the request now for the NCAA sites though.
Proposition Joe
Typically comes out after announcement.
Kellso
There is a chance that the team could be put in the Dallas Region.
Know Your Enemy
AG
Kellso said:

Dallas has S16/E8 games though, right?
Kellso
Know Your Enemy said:

Kellso said:

If Buzz can beat Nebraska and Houston then this team will be playing in Dallas.
Leander - Ag
jeremy
AG
If anyone hears from the 12th man, please post for the rest of us.
SW AG80
AG
Yes please do.
Leander - Ag
AG
What is the hold up?
_lefraud_
AG
Current students had until noon today to request tickets, then they'll figure out how much to allocate to everyone else.
mikesyracuse1
_lefraud_ said:

Current students had until noon today to request tickets, then they'll figure out how much to allocate to everyone else.

I hope we have some students attend. Unfortunately we had very few that used our student seating allocation at the SEC tournament for the $10 floor seats in the student pit.

In ncaa tournaments in past years, Student tickets for the ncaa tournament are in the end zone on the floor or on stand up risers behind the cheerleaders and band, depending on the venue. The student ticket allocation for A&M and other schools will have no bearing on any tickets that are distributed to families, coaches, season ticket holders and others.

Mikesyracuse1
_lefraud_
AG
Thanks for the insight.

Thought maybe if A&M had 300 student tickets allocated, and only 100 requested them, then A&M would add the remaining to the STH allocation.
greg.w.h
AG
Kellso said:

Know Your Enemy said:

Kellso said:

If Buzz can beat Nebraska and Houston then this team will be playing in Dallas.
But if he makes the S16 we can never fire him!!!!
cutter
greg.w.h said:

But if he makes the S16 we can never fire him!!!!

"Wrong. We pay our coach a top ten salary so we should be in the Elite 8. S16 and Final Four in alternating years is also acceptable."
-Typical A&M fan
AgsinGA
AG
I just tried to call because nothing was sent. The message says the entire staff is in training? Really, with no messaging to season ticketholders?

What in the world is going on?

SW AG80
AG
That's the TMF!
jnew0531
AG
I emailed last night and got a response and tickets this morning. Maybe you will have better luck that way.
jeremy
AG
I called and was told they had no tickets to give because our allotment was so small.

Called back and got a helpful young man and confirmed tickets via an email.

Call thr 12th man and speak to someone who knows what they are doing.
ColoAggie12
AG
As a student that was there, the school didn't advertise to us that these were available, as admitted by 12th Man. Said they weren't going to announce it. I only found out from Ole Miss students showing us that we had a table there that was unattended and had to get the SEC rep to call the A&M ticket person and give us a ticket. Quite ridiculous on behalf of A&M.
mikesyracuse1
ColoAggie12 said:

As a student that was there, the school didn't advertise to us that these were available, as admitted by 12th Man. Said they weren't going to announce it. I only found out from Ole Miss students showing us that we had a table there that was unattended and had to get the SEC rep to call the A&M ticket person and give us a ticket. Quite ridiculous on behalf of A&M.

I agree!

Mikesyracuse1
t-rex
AG
jeremy said:

I called and was told they had no tickets to give because our allotment was so small.

So an email will be coming? Surprised we haven't been notified yet.
bdp514am
2006 I was past off a group of friends who always bought tickets to every regional. The we traded tickets based on team preferences. My cousin's bought their tickets to the SA regional seconds after Louisville missed those free throws. They ended up in the exact same seat numbers one row in front of me
jnew0531
AG
t-rex said:

jeremy said:

They are not sending emails. You have to email them to request tickets. Seems to be working better for people than calling in.
t-rex
AG
jnew0531 said:

t-rex said:

jeremy said:

They are not sending emails. You have to email them to request tickets. Seems to be working better for people than calling in.
Thanks. How did they notify everyone about that process, I hadn't heard anything. Seems really weird
BQ_90
AG
t-rex said:

jeremy said:

they are trying to release pre sale to George Straight at Kyle, my guess is they aren't worried about the few ncaa tickets they'll get
t-rex
AG
BQ_90 said:

t-rex said:

jeremy said:

they are trying to release pre sale to George Straight at Kyle, my guess is they aren't worried about the few ncaa tickets they'll get
Yep, they are busy, I get it. That's business. As a season ticket holder and supporter of the program that's pretty underwhelming approach. Reinforces Hops about how our Athletic Department treats basketball.
miller0926
AG
I called yesterday to ask about tickets. She immediately asked for my donor number and name and how many tickets I was requesting. I said well this would be for the S16/Elite 8 and Final 4 weekends. She responded saying oh we aren't doing those yet, but we are currently taking ticket requests over the phone for the 1st round now.

I was shocked that they didn't send an email or anything regarding this.
Leander - Ag
AG
miller0926 said:

I called yesterday to ask about tickets. She immediately asked for my donor number and name and how many tickets I was requesting. I said well this would be for the S16/Elite 8 and Final 4 weekends. She responded saying oh we aren't doing those yet, but we are currently taking ticket requests over the phone for the 1st round now.

I was shocked that they didn't send an email or anything regarding this.

This is pretty incredible. We are an SEC program. The 12th man is stuck in the 80s … time to grow up
halfastros81
AG
Maybe the new AD can up the marketing game about 10 notches. It's certainly needed . They have been behind the times and lazy for awhile .
Ag13
AG
Was there ever an opportunity for season ticket holders to request Sweet 16/Elite 8 tickets and Final Four tickets?

I never got an email. Last year my email came on selection Sunday. Would imagine demand will be high for Dallas tickets if Aggies get past UH but a little disappointed if there was never an option to request for season ticket holders and other 12th Man Foundation members like normal (normal based on last year).

This thread makes it seem like the only way to do it was to call in and request them. Won't be surprised at all if we win Sunday, I call in Monday and "oh sorry no more tickets for a huge NCAA tournament game that's being played in Texas, should have called last week."
HowdyAgs03
AG
The email was just sent out to request Sweet 16/Elite 8 (Limit: 4) and Final Four (Limit: 8) tickets.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.