Aggie Men's Basketball Program is a Complete Joke Now

5,917 Views | 45 Replies | Last: 1 mo ago by GE
JJxvi
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Thats not the point of the hypothetical…
halfastros81
AG
Melvin Watkin's teams were a joke. This team is not a joke. They've beaten 2 top 10 teams . They are inconsistent because we have a shortage of scoring options and opponents can coach around that shortage . Need better scorers .We'd be making a mistake to move on from Buzz imo and i don't think we will. In Buzz evaluation tho he should be dinged for having blinders on in his recruiting evaluations and targets . You can have a team first concept and yet still have 3-4 guys that can fill up the basket
JJxvi
AG
But is Missouri a joke?
texAZtea
AG
bump
frenchtoast
Jimbo 2.0
Muy
AG
I love being proven wrong and having my crow served on a cold, dirty ashtray.
Fanatic15...Drs2B!
I just want the 27 "basketball savants" who "starred" the ridiculous OP to each come back on this thread and take their bite of crow!

BTHO Houston!!!
frenchtoast
Someone needs to bump the mid-season firing post. Even then, it had no basis in reality.

Found it.
Charlie Murphy
Bumping these are so strange to me. So far buzz is sitting at 1 NCAA tourney win in five years and people are acting like those questioning his coaching ability had no basis to do so.
Welcome to the China Club

"Here's the pitch...POPPED it up! Oh man, that wouldn't be a home run in a phone booth."
-Harry Carey
Josepi
AG
Charlie Murphy said:

Bumping these are so strange to me. So far buzz is sitting at 1 NCAA tourney win in five years and people are acting like those questioning his coaching ability had no basis to do so.

I don't think anyone has a problem with the people criticizing Buzz's coaching. It was a roller coaster of a season for sure. It's the idiots who posted that the season was over, fire buzz now, and there is no way this team makes the tournament that we are making fun of….and rightfully so.
GE
AG
Josepi said:

Charlie Murphy said:

I don't think anyone has a problem with the people criticizing Buzz's coaching. It was a roller coaster of a season for sure. It's the idiots who posted that the season was over, fire buzz now, and there is no way this team makes the tournament that we are making fun of….and rightfully so.
The ones that piss me off are the ones ridiculing his motivational stuff every time we do bad. It's pathetic
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.