Want a grad transfer?

12,807 Views | 59 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by Method Man
bobinator
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
He's a much better offensive rebounder than defensive rebounder for sure.

I'm not sure what I think about the stiff thing, pretty much anyone over 7-foot is a stiff, but he can set screens well and create space on offense, and his height would allow him to play in the back of our hybrid zone as long as the other team's bigs aren't great three point shooters.

I agree that wherever he ends up he's not playing more than 25 minutes, but 25 minutes of solid play can take you a long way.
AgEfan
Nebo was only an 8.1 pts and 5.4 rebs a game dude his junior year.
Haarms would definitely help us or any team in the country hence why teams like Kentucky are after him. Shot blocker and rim runner and can even hit an outside shot from time to time. i don't think anyone thinks he is a star, but he certainly can help this team win next year. No downside in taking him as its only using a scholarship for one year.
MarcAg
AG
Darius Miles who was once mentioned as a possible addition to the Aggie 2020 class has chosen Alabama. I think we don't use the last scholarship unless it goes to a transfer. 100% speculation again from me.
aggiejohn
AG
Agreed, brother.
I hope they find the right kind of guy, the right fit, for one year.
MarcAg
AG
ESPN rates Haarms as 3rd best grad transfer. I'd take the Harvard guard.

https://www.espn.com/mens-college-basketball/story/_/id/28167956/college-basketball-transfer-rankings-2020-21-2021-22
Know Your Enemy
AG
I wonder if this guy is related to Hassan.

Quote:

6. Cartier Diarra, 6-5, 185 pounds, PG, RS Jr., Kansas State
Committed to Virginia Tech
Gap
AG
Ertel scored 25 points against us early in the year including 6 3's. Also had 9 rebounds in the game. He loves shooting at Reed Arena.

Quote:

Michael Ertel, 6-2, 190 pounds, SG, RS Jr., Louisiana-Monroe
The Indianapolis native earned second-team All-Sun Belt honors last season after grabbing third-team recognition as a sophomore and winning Sun Belt Freshman of the Year in 2017-18. Averaged 16.2 points and 3.3 rebounds.

MarcAg
AG
Who didn't make 6 threes against us early in the season?
Gap
AG
MarcAg said:

Who didn't make 6 threes against us early in the season?
Isn't that the truth. He probably won't be a fit for us as most grad transfers are looking for a spot where they are almost guaranteed to start. I'd love to have another shooter though in case McNeilly has any setbacks.
MarcAg
AG
Haarms down to Arizona, Arkansas, BC, BYU, Gonzaga, Kentucky, Memphis, Minnesota, Texas Tech and UNCG.
DukeMu
We. Need. Size.
MarcAg
AG
DukeMu said:

We. Need. Size.

I think we have plenty for next year's team. If you can grab a for sure contributor I'm ok with it. This team could use a scorer more than size.
Mikeyshooter
AG
MarcAg said:

DukeMu said:

We. Need. Size.

I think we have plenty for next year's team. If you can grab a for sure contributor I'm ok with it. This team could use a scorer more than size.

100% agree.

Marfo, Miller, Aku, Flagg. Plenty for 2021.
MarcAg
AG
Plus Yeezy
MarcAg
AG
MarcAg said:

Haarms down to Arizona, Arkansas, BC, BYU, Gonzaga, Kentucky, Memphis, Minnesota, Texas Tech and UNCG.
Haarms down to Kentucky, Texas Tech and BYU. Im pulling for BYU here
mazag08
AG
MarcAg said:

MarcAg said:

Haarms down to Kentucky, Texas Tech and BYU. Im pulling for BYU here
He should pick them and change his name to Dan Smith
expresswrittenconsent
MC Young Brigham
MarcAg
AG
No mention of A&'M yet, but a new name in the portal is Romello White of Arizona St. 6'8 235 10 pts, 9 rebs. From Georgia so wouldn't be shocked if he went back home. Had an offer from KU out of high school. Eligible to play right away with one year to play.
MarcAg
AG
Also was a 3 year starter at Arizona State.
Coward Jimbo
AG
MarcAg said:

No mention of A&'M yet, but a new name in the portal is Romello White of Arizona St. 6'8 235 10 pts, 9 rebs. From Georgia so wouldn't be shocked if he went back home. Had an offer from KU out of high school. Eligible to play right away with one year to play.
Seems like he could come in and play right away alongside Marfo. However that would severely hurt Aku and Eman's development. Their minutes would decrease I imagine.
MarcAg
AG
Miller is going to get plenty of minutes regardless.
Aggie09Derek
AG
Romello White would be a great addition this year
Hop
Staff
AG
I reported in premium that A&M had reached out to Deandre Williams, recent transfer portal entrant from Evansville. He's originally from Klein Forest and he's a 23 year-old junior who actually played with JJ Caldwell on a home school team.

His scoring efficiency numbers last season were literally one of the best in the nation, but he did get hurt and miss half the season...and he has a long and winding resume' that may raise some flags. But he's a player...
Wearamaskaggie
AG
Hop said:

I reported in premium that A&M had reached out to Deandre Williams, recent transfer portal entrant from Evansville. He's originally from Klein Forest and he's a 23 year-old junior who actually played with JJ Caldwell on a home school team.

His scoring efficiency numbers last season were literally one of the best in the nation, but he did get hurt and miss half the season...and he has a long and winding resume' that may raise some flags. But he's a player...
Long winding resume? Hmm.
MarcAg
AG
Reported that DeAndre Williams will decide between Arkansas, Baylor, Kentucky and Memphis.
Method Man
Ertels was a baller
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.