*****Aggies @ #3 Gonzaga*****

37,574 Views | 405 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by CDub06
eATMup-Reveille
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Pathetic
Legal Custodian
AG
54-37 Zags
Under 16 media

Zags to the line for the and1 after timeout. Good night fellas!
Texas A&M
It's going to be a long year.
mazag08
AG
Uncle Jimbo said:

Bayside Tiger Ag said:

Well. End of day the Zags get to enjoy living in the meth capital of the world. I ain't complaining.

I'd live in Spokane about 10 times over before living in College Station.

Good riddance!
miller0926
AG
That was a pathetic 4 minutes
CypressAg09
AG
These refs blow
Duck Sausage
AG
Just logged on. Officiating is unbelievably lopsided. It's like they can't foul under their own basket.
Isaih Smollett
nice d there mr collins
Average Joe
AG
Completely overmatched. The talent level and coaching is not even close. We can't get rid of Kennedy soon enough.
Blindside05
AG
It's not personal, his game is trash. Plain and simple. Not speaking toward his character
Average Joe
AG
CapCityAg89 said:

Blindside05 said:

Collins = trash

**** you. Seriously. This may get me banned, but **** you.

I get it. Fans shouldn't call players names, but you can't tell me Collins should ever see the floor for a school like ours.
Olsen
AG
Yep, it's pretty much over.
RG20
Night Night! Hopefully we'll be different when get those guys back.
eATMup-Reveille
Average Joe said:

Completely overmatched. The talent level and coaching is not even close. We can't get rid of Kennedy soon enough.
The stupid@sses extended him in 2016. It's not going to happen.
GE
AG
Average Joe said:

CapCityAg89 said:

Blindside05 said:

Collins = trash

**** you. Seriously. This may get me banned, but **** you.

I get it. Fans shouldn't call players names, but you can't tell me Collins should ever see the floor for a school like ours.
Of course not. But saying he is trash? He is not even a scholarship player.
BaytownAg13
AG
All of Gonzaga's guys are bigger faster and stronger than ours, can't be too upset with the result. They're every bit as good as their #3 ranking
Aggie1205
AG
Blindside05 said:

It's not personal, his game is trash. Plain and simple. Not speaking toward his character

The post simply said he was trash, not his game was trash. No need for that for any player, especially a walk on forced into action.
CypressAg09
AG
Blindside05 said:

There's a way to criticize a player and a fellow Aggie without calling him trash. Especially when everyone who even remotely follows the program knows he wouldn't be out there if not for injuries.
CapCityAg89
AG
Blindside05 said:

There is absolutely zero reason to EVER say a player "is trash". Ever.
Average Joe
AG
I don't think there should be any mystery why we didn't land Timme.
OasisMan
AG
even down 19, cant get calls in the paint
GE
AG
BaytownAg13 said:

All of Gonzaga's guys are bigger faster and stronger than ours, can't be too upset with the result. They're every bit as good as their #3 ranking
I dont think this is right. They are probably a top 12-15 team. Also, Flagg and Starks would likely start for them.
ja86
AG
The refs have money on the game, it is going to hover around 16.
Blindside05
AG
Aggie1205 said:

Blindside05 said:

The post simply said he was trash, not his game was trash. No need for that for any player, especially a walk on forced into action.

Bc I would be speaking toward his character while watching him play a game. Jesus
Legal Custodian
AG
On a random note, Jasey seems to have put on good weight during the off season
Legal Custodian
AG
Screw Kyrie Irving
Scoop monster
Refs have called goast fouls on every fast break we start but yet haven't blown the Whistle once under the rim. Absolute horse *****
GE
AG
Blindside05 said:

Aggie1205 said:

Blindside05 said:

Bc I would be speaking toward his character while watching him play a game. Jesus
Maybe just use different words.
t - cam
AG
Good first 10 minutes.
ja86
AG
Gonzaga will get beat when they play real teams. Maybe the French guy is +5 points. But they really have problems with athletic teams, and they see few of those till it matters
TempleAg97
AG
ja86 said:

The refs have money on the game, it is going to hover around 16.

I'd be surprised if it hovers around 16.
BenFiasco14
AG
Night everyone
CNN is an enemy of the state and should be treated as such.
Tavares19
AG
GE said:

BaytownAg13 said:

I dont think this is right. They are probably a top 12-15 team. Also, Flagg and Starks would likely start for them.
I've watched Gonzaga for year now and I am super impressed with this team. They are super talented in the front court and don't even have their best player. Big, solid wings that can shoot and a quality PG in Perkins. They absolutely are a top 5 team.
CypressAg09
AG
I've already said Collins shouldn't be out there, but I was able to do it without calling him trash. But you're obviously fine with being a jackass so do you.
Legal Custodian
AG
Blindside05 said:

Aggie1205 said:

Blindside05 said:

Stop doubling down. You're in the wrong here. Saying, "Collins is playing awful" is fine. Saying "Collins = Trash" is just you trying to get a cathartic release because you're angry. Be a better poster

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.