Hop thinks the team is going to be 9-9 in league play

4,238 Views | 36 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by jnocar
Hop
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Staff
AG
GE said:

Hop said:

agtrevino07 said:

Previously, i compared Joe Jones' ongoing knee problems with Gilder's ongoing injury in terms of limiting their true game potential. However, it is unclear to me if Gilder is carrying over the same injury from last year or if it's a new one. Either way, is worrisome that the staff has not been able to bring him back 100%.

New issue...
New issue just from last year or new issue with respect to what he's been dealing with this season so far?
New issue as in something unrelated popped up.
GE
AG
Hop said:

GE said:

Hop said:

agtrevino07 said:

Previously, i compared Joe Jones' ongoing knee problems with Gilder's ongoing injury in terms of limiting their true game potential. However, it is unclear to me if Gilder is carrying over the same injury from last year or if it's a new one. Either way, is worrisome that the staff has not been able to bring him back 100%.

New issue...
New issue just from last year or new issue with respect to what he's been dealing with this season so far?
New issue as in something unrelated popped up.
Well damn. That is not good. Either Mitchell better be really damn good or the rest of these guys need to grow up quickly.
jnocar
Hop, thanks. Always enjoy your comments.

Wonder why our bud bobinator has jumped in on this?
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.