Does Woodward get a "Jimbo Fisher" of basketball?

6,931 Views | 141 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by TXAggie2011
Jumbo Fister
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Keller needs at least one more year at SFA imo
TopoTacos
AG
I was hoping that Thad Matta's health would improve after leaving OSU, he'd be a great candidate, but c'est la vie.

Personally I think Musselman would definitely rejuvenate the excitement around the program, he's winning and recruiting with Nevada and pours his energy into team and the school at large. I hope he's one of the first calls we make.
TXAggie2011
AG
txagman1998 said:

Quote:

So what do yall think about bringing Kyle Keller back? He was at A&M and has done a good job in his short tenure at SFA. He obviously understands what A&M is about and has Texas ties. Not to mention he comes from the Bill Self and Eddie Sutton coaching tree.
This.

The basketball program doesn't need a "Jimbo Fisher" hire, it needs a "Billy Gillispie" hire, and Keller seems to fit the bill. We wouldn't have to break the bank with the hire and we can give Keller a raise once he proves he deserves one based on results. Given his personal background and college basketball resume, I think he would be a great fit should the job open up.
This program needs a winning hire.

Stop trying to hire a particular kind of winner---just do it clean.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.