*****Aggies vs. #10 West Virginia*****

52,419 Views | 654 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by jml2621
CactusThomas
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
CactusThomas said:

Ervin Burrell said:

CactusThomas said:

Huggy bear getting out coached 2 years in a row

And will be 2-0 against BK...how's that work?

Quoted cuz dumb
Ervin Burrell.
Dumb. As. A. Rock.

Ban yourself. You make this board so much worse than it needs to be. Also, you don't know anything about basketball.
jkag89
ClassOf17 said:

Just tuned in. Is it baseball season yet?
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I need boundyball season to last as long as possible to keep the kind of crap we saw on the first eight or so pages of this thread off the A&M baseball board.
CactusThomas
AG
Deputy Travis Junior said:

Ban worthy? Don't be a pansy. It was wild ass speculation and I said as much. All I meant was that we've got one of the best front courts in the country and I want to see us use it and not let the offensive focus shift too much to the backcourt.
You just witnessed a BK put on a coaching clinic. Ban yourself.
Belton Ag
AG
CactusThomas said:

CactusThomas said:

Ervin Burrell said:

CactusThomas said:

Huggy bear getting out coached 2 years in a row

And will be 2-0 against BK...how's that work?

Quoted cuz dumb
Ervin Burrell.
Dumb. As. A. Rock.

Ban yourself. You make this board so much worse than it needs to be. Also, you don't know anything about basketball.
He's a dumbass on every board. Worst poster on TexAgs by a mile.
Charlie 31
AG
Great win, Aggies! Way to represent while honoring our military service members who are serving in Germany.

Gig 'em!!!
Deputy Travis Junior
I said nothing about his coaching tonight. Can you not read? I made a wisecrack that our front court was so dominant that the biggest worry was that we'd go away from it when we added our starting point guard.

Ditch this antagonistic "everybody is stupid except me!" posting. You're making the board worse.
Jumbo Fister
AG
That guy's a dumbass, pretty sure he's trolling
CactusThomas
AG
Desk said:

Turn this game off and start the hype train again when Caldwell comes back guys!!! BK just needs his PG!!!
CactusThomas
AG
Desk said:

wtf are we even doing Jesus Christ? Why do I let myself get hyped every time
Jumbo Fister
AG
Yeah we looked like **** at the beginning. your point?
CactusThomas
AG
CactusThomas said:

Desk said:

Is this actually dj Hogg? This is what we've been waiting for for 3 years

Damn, you're stupid. DJ lead the team in scoring several times last year - typically against the better defenses.
Told you.
CactusThomas
AG
Desk said:

You should not post on this board because you don't even follow the team. You just show up to game threads to pile on. That's my point.
BMOC86
AG
Bob15 - how did we do?
I bleed maroon
AG
Great win, Ags!

Sorry for your loss, free mhayden. The big xii will rise again.
Mike Elko
AG
Well done, Ags! I essentially gave up after the first 10 mins, but obviously I was wrong. Great W!
Wearamaskaggie
AG
Starks would just run right past the half court double and effectively **** up their press, it was fantastic!
MidTnAg
AG
Great win over a very strong #10 West Virginia squad in the friendly confines of Ramstein Air Force Base in Germany. Wonder how many Aggies living in Germany were in attendance. Definitely sounded like a partisan crowd.

Wilson played 25 minutes and was 2 of 8 for 6 points. Five assists, two turnovers.
Starks played 20 minutes and was 3 of 10 for 7 points. Two assists, three turnovers.

Juniors Davis, Gilder, and Hogg had excellent games. We really need for Hogg to continue his shooting ability throughout the season. He was 5 of 8 shooting (4 of 6 3's), and 5 of 5 FTs.

Davis had 9 rebounds, Gilder 8, and Hogg 6.

Excellent results over a quality WV team.
Nino Brown
Replay on YouTube
Ulrich
Link?
PatAg
AG
CactusThomas said:

Desk said:

You should not post on this board because you don't even follow the team. You just show up to game threads to pile on. That's my point.

We also don't need crap posts like this page is full of from you.
Deputy Travis Junior
AustinAg2012 said:

Well done, Ags! I essentially gave up after the first 10 mins, but obviously I was wrong. Great W!

Have a&m games, both good and bad (e.g. UCLA football this year and Northern Iowa a couple years ago), taught you nothing? It ain't over until it's over.
Double Diamond
Heck of a win. Great job by Kennedy, to adjust and keep the team calm. Team looked tough, Hogg looked tough and not soft. Totally great stuff.
gougler08
AG
I thought the switch to zone defense in the first half was a great adjustment. Forced them to shoot tons of 3s and they just kept it up for the 2nd half
PatAg
AG
I think at this point the trio of Gilder,Hogg, Davis have earned the right for us to never count them out of any game. No matter what the deficit is
Nino Brown
jml2621
PatAg said:

I think at this point the trio of Gilder,Hogg, Davis have earned the right for us to never count them out of any game. No matter what the deficit is

Upperclassmen, paving the way. They led by example, while letting the fish contribute and learn - everyone finding their role or niche.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.