summer 2017 / Beast of the Week

8,253 Views | 54 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by GrayMatter
EliteZags
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Texashoops2020 said:

you can't just assemble a bunch of selfish elite top 50 players , put them on the court and expect championships

yea someone alert Calipari he's living in a fantasyworld
s13fenton
We'll considering his best teams ('12, '15) were exactly comprised of a good mixture of one and dones, and role players, I think you just proved his point for him while trying to be a sarcastic d!ck
mdanyc03
AG
mhc06
s13fenton said:

We'll considering his best teams ('12, '15) were exactly comprised of a good mixture of one and dones, and role players, I think you just proved his point for him while trying to be a sarcastic d!ck

Yea except his 'role players' were 4stars that most schools had no shot at signing and not 5'9 walkons...
bobinator
AG
Is that Tyler Davis?

Update: yes it appears it is Tyler Davis, he somehow looks both older and younger at the same time with that mustache thing he has going on.

Also, holy crap
mdanyc03
AG
Yep
Pumpkinhead
AG
bobinator said:

Is that Tyler Davis?

Update: yes it appears it is Tyler Davis, he somehow looks both older and younger at the same time with that mustache thing he has going on.

Also, holy crap

Jasey already looks physically bulked up like the older guys. He looks the part anyways.
bobinator
AG
Jasey kind of looks like a big Mike Evans.
GE
AG
With that chain Trocha looks like he just walked off the set of Scarface.
mdanyc03
AG
mdanyc03
AG

Looks like jj, admon, Flagg, Williams and Tyler running with the ones, for whatever that is worth.
wacarnolds
AG
mdanyc03 said:

Looks like jj, admon, Flagg, Williams and Tyler running with the ones, for whatever that is worth.
Wilson, not JJ, running with the maroon team
wacarnolds
AG
Nebo #42 shooting FTs? Wonder if Flagg was able to stuff it on him in the last pic.

Jasey in grey under the basket. Hogg dressed out, is he fully back yet?

Who is the big with a man-bun?
Pumpkinhead
AG
wacarnolds said:

Nebo #42 shooting FTs? Wonder if Flagg was able to stuff it on him in the last pic.

Jasey in grey under the basket. Hogg dressed out, is he fully back yet?

Who is the big with a man-bun?
Wac, I think man-bun is that John Walker 2017 HS kid whom they signed late once Eric Vila decided to transfer. He looks like he needs to put on a lot weight. Seems really skinny. All the other new guys look physically good to go though.

Something I like about that photo...they are practicing 5-on-5 and not a single walk-on is on the court. overall depth so much better this season than last.
wacarnolds
AG
Pumpkinhead said:

Wac, I think man-bun is that John Walker 2017 HS kid whom they signed late once Eric Vila decided to transfer. He looks like he needs to put on a lot weight. Seems really skinny. All the other new guys look physically good to go though.
Good call
Quote:

Something I like about that photo...they are practicing 5-on-5 and not a single walk-on is on the court. overall depth so much better this season than last.
Collins is running along the 3pt line in the 3rd pic. Based on him being chased by Flagg, I guess he's filling in for Hogg at the 3
wacarnolds
AG
And I agree on the physical aspect of the team. Jasey, in particular, was a concern of mine, but he looks good to go from a size standpoint.
mdanyc03
AG
LawHall88
AG
Hop
Staff
AG
Just chillin' with Wu....

Wu eats wild game...

Wu whistling jazz tunes during the interview...

Wu is getting on my nerves...
LawHall88
AG
Hop said:

Just chillin' with Wu....

Wu eats wild game...

Wu whistling jazz tunes during the interview...

Wu is getting on my nerves...
Wu likes to hear himself talk. Also called Tyler "Anthony" at one point, I think.
GrayMatter
AG
That was hard to watch. Even Logan gives better interviews than that!
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.