O/U on when staff/Hop tell us how good the SEC was this year

2,658 Views | 36 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by Hop
greg.w.h
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I think the question is whether a four-star fish PG would have been transformative to the tune of 5-6 wins THIS year for THIS team. It's possible.
jml2621
Tribe2013 said:

greg.w.h said:

Let's see: UCLA, UKx2, Carolina, Fla, WVU, Zona. Not claiming this is a moral victory, but we played seven against eventual S16 teams this year. In a better year we ought to have won as many as half of those and our team looked pretty good in a couple of the games. Add in games against other NCAA teams--USC, VTech, Arkx2--we definitely had a slate of 11 games that could have qualified us for the Dance. Regrettably that led to 1 W and 10 Ls. If 5 of those losses had been wins we likely would have been in. Even taking into account our other losses.

If we accept this was a rebuild, that is a foundation to keep in mind next year.

Nice moral victory post. No, I won't keep a 1-10 record in mind as a foundation for any future success

Oh, and Sandhop might explode. He needs to claim the SEC is good, but he decided 5 years ago that Frank Martin would never get to the tournament

Martin had a handful of seniors - just like BK last year

See, BK wasn't that bad this year!

Turge sucks!

- hop pre-emptive strike
Hop
Staff
AG
If you'd like to have a serious discussion, let me know.
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.