*****Aggies vs. Arkansas*****

15,889 Views | 268 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by Hogdomer
TheChameleon
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
1-5 in conference. Really did not think they would this bad
GetThoseKeysMilo
We wasted our last freakin time out for no reason, we could have gotten the rebound called a timeout and actually set something up. Instead we get that garbage.
The Chicken Ranch
AG
What an abortion of a game. We just plain suck.
MosesHallRAB04
AG
only caught the last 6ish minutes of game time. this team is horrible. there is no offensive identity. there is no go to player either
Cynical_Texan
AG
Both shots at end of game we had to take the lead were... close.
AggieSportsGuy
AG
Kennedy has to go but we are stuck with him for at least two more years because of our incompetent administration.
mgmgrand
AG
TAMUallen said:

I guess Kennedy's pep talk and strategy of "you guys know how to do it" was unsuccessful. Who would have thunk it?!

I mean...he looked just as confused by that runner as we all did
Loco84
AG
B6Aggie said:

We must be hated by God
God doesn't hate us, it just seems that way.
Ervin Burrell
AG
We're at the point of rooting for losses now to ensure he isn't back next year, right? I get the Sweet 16 bought him some goodwill but surely he's gone if we finish with 3-4 wins in conference play right?
ag2dabone
So much fail in that last 10 minutes.
Conner4real
AG
GetThoseKeysMilo said:

Why did we just use our last time out there? Would it not have been better to get the rebound and call timeout to set up a play from half-court rather than having to go full court in 5 seconds without a timeout?
Like others have said, you can't advance the ball out of the back court.
winagswin90
AG
The last 2 possessions were absolute sh%t. 1-5
aggieclay
THAT was your final play to win it? A RUNNER from the 3 point line? Holy *****!! I need to be the coach! I'd love to earn that pay to produce a POS product like THAT.
The Collective
AG
GetThoseKeysMilo said:

Why did we just use our last time out there? Would it not have been better to get the rebound and call timeout to set up a play from half-court rather than having to go full court in 5 seconds without a timeout?

This is not the NBA.
Lance Uppercut
AG
This whole situation is just ridiculous at this point. I pity the players. They, collectively, have no idea what to do if they're forced to slow down and set up an offensive possession.
TXM Pride
Not sure why the hell Kennedy took his final timeout before the 2nd free throw and not after. Wind up with the miss and a frantic and poor attempt to win the game. Save the TO and call it after the miss to set u a play. Kennedys horrible. He needs to go.
Phog06
AG
Zero leadership and just way too inconsistent.
JDay
Nothing disappoints quite like Aggie athletics.
TheChameleon
AG
What makes it painful is how mediocre these other teams are. Losing close games to USC and UCLA is fine. But Tenn, miss st, ark. These teams are incredibly beatable. To lose all of those is friggin pitiful
The Collective
AG
Ervin Burrell said:

We're at the point of rooting for losses now to ensure he isn't back next year, right? I get the Sweet 16 bought him some goodwill but surely he's gone if we finish with 3-4 wins in conference play right?

We are fooked. CBI, and he'll be back.
Olsen
AG
A straight up loss. Insane. There's definitely something wrong with the water.
jml2621
mallen: "Things are about to turn around..."

in 3...2...1...

Don't make me turn this car around!
Loco84
AG
AggieSportsGuy said:

Kennedy has to go but we are stuck with him for at least two more years because of our incompetent administration.
We sure are stuck with a bunch of crappy coaches. What exactly is our AD paid to do?
Ervin Burrell
AG
Then it switches to Tenn-Ole Miss, each with at least 7 losses. The SEC is such hot garbage at basketball, and we're 1-5 in conference play.
AggieSportsGuy
AG
He'll be here no matter what because our administration doesn't know what it takes to win in sports, doesn't pay attention to what's going on in basketball, and probably doesn't even know who is a hot coaching candidate is.
jml2621
TXM Pride said:

Not sure why the hell Kennedy took his final timeout before the 2nd free throw and not after. Wind up with the miss and a frantic and poor attempt to win the game. Save the TO and call it after the miss to set u a play. Kennedys horrible. He needs to go.

Les Miles-like end of game and clock management.
SeanDaAg2005
AG
Kennedy isn't going anywhere with his buyout. Can we at least fire whoever gave that to him? And maybe dunk them in the Fish Pond too?
AggieSportsGuy
AG
I'm really not trying to take personal shots here, but I study trends and offenses in basketball. A lot. Probably more than Kennedy does. It's just what I love.

I could probably draw up a better offensive gameplan and sets than Billy can. I mean he has his guys cut off a pass from the top of the key to the same side Tyler Davis is trying to post up - pretty much nullifying any attempt to get the ball down low because he brings an extra defender that is directly help side to Tyler. Billy does this for "spacing" because he doesn't want to overcrowd one side of the floor but it stalls his own gameplan. It's pretty insane.
Lance Uppercut
AG
I'm not sure you can fire all the donors that decided it was a good idea. Somehow they'd never make the initial offer to someone like Martin or Buzz but somehow we can guarantee 7 million to Kennedy before we even finish out last season.
TAMUallen
AG
I think he's done. That was beyond abysmal and his lack of coaching during the timeout was mic'd up and played for all to see.
Lance Uppercut
AG
We haven't had an offense, outside of "give the ball to House and Jones", for 5 out of the 6 seasons of Kennedy's tenure. They want to score in transition, and when they can't, we get results like today.
catfan
Surrender cobra by Kennedy
PatAg
AG
JSM0430 said:

What a bust Hogg is, and they can't even bench him. That's how bad things are.

You're a ****ing *****
Baby Billy
AG
TAMUallen said:

I think he's done. That was beyond abysmal and his lack of coaching during the timeout was mic'd up and played for all to see.

"You know what to do here. You know how to win this game"

Zero instruction
AggieSportsGuy
AG
A&M administration. Hire me. I'll work for free. Someone has to change your culture and apathy towards basketball. I'll do it. Also, Coach Kennedy, hire me to design your offense and make your in-game decisions.

Thanks,

ASG

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.