*****Aggies vs. Arkansas*****

15,871 Views | 268 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by Hogdomer
Hickory High
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Huell Babineaux said:

TAMUallen said:

I think he's done. That was beyond abysmal and his lack of coaching during the timeout was mic'd up and played for all to see.

"You know what to do here. You know how to win this game"

Zero instruction
Yep. Couldn't believe/could totally believe he said that.
CynicalSam
AG
Lance Uppercut said:

I'm not sure you can fire all the donors that decided it was a good idea. Somehow they'd never make the initial offer to someone like Martin or Buzz but somehow we can guarantee 7 million to Kennedy before we even finish out last season.

It's not like anyone was knocking on his door like BCG. I don't get. No negotiation skills.
The Collective
AG
catfan said:

Surrender cobra by Kennedy

Damn embarrassing
Morpholino
AG
NO FIELD GOALS IN THE LAST 7 AND A HALF MINUTES.
Deadwood
AG
Damn how do I get a job where I can just say "you know what to do"
Nashvegas
AG
When you flock to Nashville for the SEC tourney, be aware that tickets for the opening round sometimes sell for as much as $3. No need to get a ticket for day two.
zooguy96
Didn't even know there was a game. So don't care.

Aggie sports suck. I haven't watched since we lost to State in FB. Until they get rid of Sumlin and Kennedy, it doesn't matter.
rg4atm01
He is a bad coach. Needs to be moved to another position immediately. We needed a miracle to make the Sweet 16.

Let us remember that if Avery gets a job a year earlier, most of our sophomores I think follow Avery.
Potcake
AG
zooguy96 said:

Aggie sports suck. I haven't watched since we lost to State in FB. Until they get rid of Sumlin and Kennedy, it doesn't matter.

Thanks for checking in to let everyone know how little you care. I believe you!!!!
maxnow21
WAIT GUYS I KINDA LIKE A&M BEING MEDIOCRE IT MAKES ME FEEL LESS INSECURE
BQ_90
AG
maxnow21 said:

WAIT GUYS I KINDA LIKE BEING MEDIOCRE
We got a way to go to be mediocre, we flat out suck
Ervin Burrell
AG
maxnow21 said:

WAIT GUYS I KINDA LIKE BEING MEDIOCRE

We're not even mediocre.

edit-beaten to it.
The Collective
AG
Deadwood said:

Damn how do I get a job where I can just say "you know what to do"

Texas A&M athletics...

DO YOUR JOB.
maxnow21
Plz, save Kennedy, sweet 16 last year, I feel bad for him :/
Dr. Mike 69
AG
Our team in a nutshell:

johnnyblaze36
AG
Just got home from the game. All I can say is I'd have rather had the ball in the hands of the spare guy in street clothes that took the half court shot for $5,000 during a timeout. At least he drew iron and glass.

And SIAP but I heard on the post game that Melvin Watkins' son had hit three or four 3 pointers in his entire career and hit three tonight. Classic Aggies.
CapCityAg89
AG
zooguy96 said:

Congratulations?
MallalieuAg
AG
millertime40 said:

I have said it a thousand times, this team wont win with collins playing 30 minutes a game, he does nothing for us, give someone else a chance
BK should be fired just for this decision.
FTAG 2000
AG
OldArmy81 said:

Lance Uppercut said:

I'm not sure you can fire all the donors that decided it was a good idea. Somehow they'd never make the initial offer to someone like Martin or Buzz but somehow we can guarantee 7 million to Kennedy before we even finish out last season.

It's not like anyone was knocking on his door like BCG. I don't get. No negotiation skills.

I'm convinced our legal counsel for our coaching contracts is a sip, and just adds in bull**** to screw us.

miller0926
AG
johnnyblaze36 said:

Just got home from the game. All I can say is I'd have rather had the ball in the hands of the spare guy in street clothes that took the half court shot for $5,000 during a timeout. At least he drew iron and glass.

And SIAP but I heard on the post game that Melvin Watkins' son had hit three or four 3 pointers in his entire career and hit three tonight. Classic Aggies.
I just got home too.

Ya his son hadn't ATTEMPTED any 3's until tonight (this season at least). And today he went 3-3.
Rocco S
CapCityAg89 said:

zooguy96 said:

Congratulations?
He's right you know
sharpdressedman
Loco84 said:

B6Aggie said:

We must be hated by God
God doesn't hate us, it just seems that way.
I think He is getting a good laugh. We have transitioned from pathetic to funny.
Hogdomer
That's not true, he has taken some this year. Although he did make the first three of his career against Mizzou on Saturday.
miller0926
AG
Hogdomer said:

That's not true, he has taken some this year. Although he did make the first three of his career against Mizzou on Saturday.

Oh, the programs at the game today said he was 0-0 this season. But those are $1 and could very well have not been updated.
Hogdomer
He was 1-12 for his career from three point land coming into tonight.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.