UNBELIEVABLE BASKETBALL VIDEO!!!!!! (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PD6eQY7yCfw)

11,939 Views | 66 Replies | Last: 17 days ago by MisterJones
Twin#1
How long do you want to ignore this user?
This Video is ridiculous! Do you think those shots are all real??

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PD6eQY7yCfw

[This message has been edited by Twin#1 (edited 4/11/2009 12:43a).]
Twin#1
That's just nuts! I don't know if I believe it and I've watched it 10 times now!

[This message has been edited by Twin#1 (edited 4/11/2009 12:44a).]
jnathan10
AG
WOW.
Aggies2009
AG
You can definitely tell which ones are real and which ones aren't.
Tobias Funke
AG
Entertaining video, but it isn't that hard to just film yourself taking crazy shots over and over until one of each go in, and then edit it like that.

[This message has been edited by Tobias Funke (edited 4/11/2009 2:13a).]
dcbowers
AG
500,000 shots later, we found 15 that went in.

It's cool that (at least for the first half) the guy is wearing a Texas A&M t-shirt. Maybe we really are a basketball school.
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
language expert
High D-O-U-C-H-E factor!!!
CDub06
AG
That last portion is at Anderson Park.

That video looks like it was a blast to make.
clubhi
those guys seem really annoying
JMGaggie
AG
wow great job of editing!
GeauxAggies
AG
That obviously took forever to film. You can see the sun coming down quite a bit during the first day of filming. Still awesome though. It would be really fun to do that.
indy 00
AG
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oUv18zfYCHQ&feature=related

Same kind of video, except much tougher shots... and a entirely different kind of loser doing it all by himself.
Fast12
some of the shots don't even look real
S.S.Aggie
Tobias Funke
AG
Could the guy in indy's video have picked a gayer song?
language expert
I think I like the second dork's video better.

Real size goal.
jasonbourneaballer
i dunno, i think this video is freakin tight. ya it's not perfect but still impressive. and the guy with the beard looks like freakin Leonidas...was prob a sick football player.
CDub06
AG
Thanks rook. I bet you rated your video 5 stars too.
secretajent
Haha, I paused during one point and there was no ball...and it wasn't just off screen.
old ag 2003
AG
Both videos are gay...about as gay as signing up for multiple youtube accounts and rating your vid 5 stars...also about as gay as signing up for new Texags accounts and trying to get more views. Attention hoars...

[This message has been edited by old ag 2003 (edited 4/11/2009 9:23p).]
Naked Hiker
AG
quote:
Haha, I paused during one point and there was no ball...and it wasn't just off screen.

What was the time on the vid? Which shot?
CDub06
AG
Yeah, it seems legit to me.
outbreakorn
Shots are real, I do this kind of crap all the time with my cousin. It takes 20-50 tries to get a shot to go in, but you slowly get closer and closer as you get a feel for what you need to do. The baseball Pass off the backboard was the only one I was pretty impress with. They should've done some over the house, that's what we do a lot is shoot over my grandma's house.

My biggest claim to fame was I shot about 75 feet from a basket, behind it about 10 feet below the bottom of the goal (so about 20 feet below the rim) I was swimming at a party at my parents house, and someone missed a shot, and it rolled down the hill to me. I pick it up, and shoot it, and it swishes. Still no idea how it got in. Pretty much just threw it up and somehow went in. Still talk about that shot, and every one goes crazy over it.

Also shot a ball from across an Olympic size pool, but it was a little bigger hoop, and It wasn't a regulation ball. It was still about 160 feet though, talk about that one too, even though it happened about 4 years ago.

KU fan posting in an A&M world
aggieturf04
lets see somebody do this

youtube.com/watch?v=ldglyW7Afvs
Igotzhippoteef
I saw it the day they uploaded. Already up to 10,000 views!
Seven Costanza
AG
Somehow the dbag factor makes the video more watchable.

This Beer Pong trick shot video is incredible.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wFZevw1AHZs
pattybrhg
Really, just watching the amount of celebrating going on after some of those shots should tell you how long they took. Never mind the fact that the guy actually changed clothes about halfway through the video.
sleepybeagle
AG
When I was a kid, the local high school basketball star lived next door. I was watching him practice on his garage basket hanging out my upstairs bedroom window. He missed a shot and had to go retrieve the ball at the end of his driveway. His football was also sitting in the front yard so he picked it up and drop kicked it toward the basketball goal. The ball sailed about 30 yards, hit the backboard and swished thru the net.

David looked around to see if anyone saw the shot and heard me yelling in amazement - I was the only one who saw the shot.

David was so proud of his accomplishment - he hauled me with him for several days around the neighborhood to confirm the story with all of his friends.

It was truly an amazing shot. One in a million.

I thought I was really cool getting to hang out with the high school kids and the local basketball star.
WhataMaroon88
AG
HAHA I know these guys.
ints2010
mhc06
quote:
My biggest claim to fame was I shot about 75 feet from a basket, behind it about 10 feet below the bottom of the goal (so about 20 feet below the rim) I was swimming at a party at my parents house, and someone missed a shot, and it rolled down the hill to me. I pick it up, and shoot it, and it swishes. Still no idea how it got in. Pretty much just threw it up and somehow went in. Still talk about that shot, and every one goes crazy over it.

that has to be the poorest, most confusing dumbfounded description in the history of the world, everyone here is now dumber for reading this post, I award you zero points and may God have mercy on your soul
colonialag
AG
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mWGA_yTpwQ0&feature=channel_page

this one is a much better video by the first link guys
jakelew04
AG
Well now these guy's are up on SI.com.

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2009/extramustard/hotclicks/04/15/gia-allemand-novak-djokovic-viral-video/index.html
Nagler
AG
quote:
You can definitely tell which ones are real and which ones aren't.

I would be willing to bet that they are all real, as stated above, take 75 shots and edit the ones you miss. Still cool IMO.

3rdGenAg06
AG
the OP -

quote:
Username: Twin#1
Number of Posts: 3
Account Created: 4/11/2009 12:33:24 AM

so you created an account just to post this video?

quote:
Username: jasonbourneaballer
Number of Posts: 1
Account Created: 4/11/2009 4:19:58 PM
quote:
i dunno, i think this video is freakin tight. ya it's not perfect but still impressive. and the guy with the beard looks like freakin Leonidas...was prob a sick football player.

and you are surely the guy with the beard as you created an account just to post that?

ha! smells like shameless anonymous self-publicizing.
Page 1 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.