UNBELIEVABLE BASKETBALL VIDEO!!!!!! (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PD6eQY7yCfw)

10,549 Views | 63 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by greg.w.h
Bob_Ag
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
quote:
that has to be the poorest, most confusing dumbfounded description in the history of the world, everyone here is now dumber for reading this post, I award you zero points and may God have mercy on your soul

Seriously, wtf were you talking about?
Pigeon88
AG
Very cool video. Too many of you hung up posers are scared of getting alpha-dogged. Lighten up.

[This message has been edited by Pigeon88 (edited 4/15/2009 11:37p).]
language expert
quote:
Shots are real, I do this kind of crap all the time with my cousin. It takes 20-50 tries to get a shot to go in, but you slowly get closer and closer as you get a feel for what you need to do. The baseball Pass off the backboard was the only one I was pretty impress with. They should've done some over the house, that's what we do a lot is shoot over my grandma's house.

My biggest claim to fame was I shot about 75 feet from a basket, behind it about 10 feet below the bottom of the goal (so about 20 feet below the rim) I was swimming at a party at my parents house, and someone missed a shot, and it rolled down the hill to me. I pick it up, and shoot it, and it swishes. Still no idea how it got in. Pretty much just threw it up and somehow went in. Still talk about that shot, and every one goes crazy over it.

Also shot a ball from across an Olympic size pool, but it was a little bigger hoop, and It wasn't a regulation ball. It was still about 160 feet though, talk about that one too, even though it happened about 4 years ago.

KU fan posting in an A&M world

Ag2Max
AG
Good Morning America had the video on tv this morning. They want to interview these guys. They said they have been trying to call them. If anybody knows them give them the heads up. Diane Sawyer wants to interview these guys!!!
kingkroop
paging twin#1 and jasonbourneaballer, go claim your fame
'03ag
it still cracks me up that people think some of these are fake. it would take more time to fake it than it would to try the shot 'til you made it.
aggie889
AG
From what I've been told they talked to the producers and they're gonna interview them on Monday and have a better/longer segment
phatbc
well what happened?
agsalaska
AG
That was Anderson Park.

Self promoting or not, cool video.
schlomo
Diane didn't like their doushery and turned them down.
oopalooga
All of the over head while keeping the shooter in view but the ball flies out of view are easily faked. Especially the one where he says this shot doesn't have a name. I highly doubt he said the 20-50 times before making it.
'03ag
^
|
|
|

believes the moon landings are fake too.
rens18
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mTqVjbEFh_s

That is still by far the greatest trick shot ever... and he managed to do it in a GAME!!
The Milkman
AG
I'd be willing to bet that the beard guy sucks ass at football.

Look forward to running into you guys outside of gatsbys and vbar.
BportTXAG
AG
Hey, I remember seeing a bunch of weird ass people driving a truck with a bball goal in the back of their truck in front of my house! Now I know.

Btw, I think I saw the same guys with a mobile hot tub in the back of their truck down the street today so heads up for whatever the hell that's going to be.
koadie
AG
Funny, obviously not all consecutive, but looks like they had fun!
belowpar
AG
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rs8CnWVmt0k

This is a highlight! It happened last week in Turkey! The guy that dunks is 6'5 he dunks on a 7 footer who was the 3rd pick in the 2nd round this past NBA draft.
CDub06
AG
Who remembers 10 years ago when some dudes uploaded a video to YouTube, used TexAgs to shamelessly publicize it, and got roasted by certain posters?

Would you believe that those dudes are now the 3rd largest human channel on Youtube with 41 million subscribers and 7.6 billion views? Dude Perfect - just living the dream since 4/8/2009.
AgEng06
AG
Incredible bump. Incredible thread.
DTP02
AG
Awesome thread bump. Never saw it the first time around. Hilarious that a few folks who are "too cool for school (and maybe the internet as well)" got such a massive posterization on this thread.
Hank Mardukas
AG
I missed this thread first time around, amazing.
Serious Lee
jasonbourneaballer said:

i dunno, i think this video is freakin tight. ya it's not perfect but still impressive. and the guy with the beard looks like freakin Leonidas...was prob a sick football player.
vividly remember this post. its still the only one this account has ever made.
DanTanna86
AG
And you notice all those d-bag posters who were criticizing them have changed their handles?
[b]THE BEST College Football Power Rankings[/b]..[URL]www.DanTanna.com[/URL]
mazag08
AG
I've learned that some people who are too uptight to enjoy watching other people have fun.

Those people should be shamed.
OasisMan
AG
wow lotta haters early on, even from fellow ags

crazy how far they have come!
alamogeorge
AG
3rdGenAg06 said:

the OP -

Quote:

Username: Twin#1
Number of Posts: 3
Account Created: 4/11/2009 12:33:24 AM

so you created an account just to post this video?

Quote:

Username: jasonbourneaballer
Number of Posts: 1
Account Created: 4/11/2009 4:19:58 PM
Quote:

i dunno, i think this video is freakin tight. ya it's not perfect but still impressive. and the guy with the beard looks like freakin Leonidas...was prob a sick football player.

and you are surely the guy with the beard as you created an account just to post that?

ha! smells like shameless anonymous self-publicizing.

...and you're still working at your cousin's dry cleaners.
"You may all go to hell, and I will go to Aggieland!" -Davy Crockett
Rudyjax
AG
old ag 2003 said:

Both videos are gay...about as gay as signing up for multiple youtube accounts and rating your vid 5 stars...also about as gay as signing up for new Texags accounts and trying to get more views. Attention hoars...

[This message has been edited by old ag 2003 (edited 4/11/2009 9:23p).]
fc2112
language expert said:

High D-O-U-C-H-E factor!!!
And now earning an order of magnitude more per year than you ever will.
DukeMu

greg.w.h
AG
outbreakorn said:

Shots are real, I do this kind of crap all the time with my cousin. It takes 20-50 tries to get a shot to go in, but you slowly get closer and closer as you get a feel for what you need to do. The baseball Pass off the backboard was the only one I was pretty impress with. They should've done some over the house, that's what we do a lot is shoot over my grandma's house.

My biggest claim to fame was I shot about 75 feet from a basket, behind it about 10 feet below the bottom of the goal (so about 20 feet below the rim) I was swimming at a party at my parents house, and someone missed a shot, and it rolled down the hill to me. I pick it up, and shoot it, and it swishes. Still no idea how it got in. Pretty much just threw it up and somehow went in. Still talk about that shot, and every one goes crazy over it.

Also shot a ball from across an Olympic size pool, but it was a little bigger hoop, and It wasn't a regulation ball. It was still about 160 feet though, talk about that one too, even though it happened about 4 years ago.

KU fan posting in an A&M world
So it's Battleship. Do you yell "YOU SUNK MY DESTROYER" when one goes in?
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.