Why do I have to log in every time on premium?

1,403 Views | 10 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by Al Bula
lotoarmy
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
In the last couple of weeks, I have had to login every time I get out of Texans and go back to premium. What could be wrong. Never like this before.
Last of the Old Army
ooshwa
Staff
AG
It is likely a browser setting or a browser extension. Sometimes these can change unkowningly when your browser updates. Looks for settings that are potentially blocking "cookies" and make sure they are allowing TexAgs.
lotoarmy
AG
Thanks. Also, about the time the login problem started, when I open a thread, the subject no longer "greys" out. Related?

This is on the latest I phone, which I am just getting used to. Don't know if it's the same on desktop.
Last of the Old Army
Goose06
AG
I'm having this same problem the last week or so.
YouBet
AG
Ditto. Except I'm getting kicked out of TA daily if not multiple times per day now and have to log back in.
Al Bula
AG
It happens to me every day and I'm not a subscriber.

Didn't happen before I changed my username to have a comma in it. No matter what browser on desktop or mobile, only the "Easy" in my username is remembered.
Al Bula
AG
Bump
Al Bula
AG
Bump
ooshwa
Staff
AG
bug noted. we'll get on the list to be resolved.
Al Bula
AG
ooshwa said:

bug noted. we'll get on the list to be resolved.
thank you. Appreciate the hours y'all work and the crap y'all have to deal with!
Al Bula
AG
It looks like this has been fixed. I don't have to login on a new session either mobile or desktop.

Edit: well it was working. On Firefox mobile I'm still having to log in.
Al Bula
AG
Seemed to work for a few days but back to having to log in every time with cookies allowed.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.