Formatting errors

1,320 Views | 11 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by lucid
CanyonAg77
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Using Firefox 50.0, the formatting in the watchlist is all freaky. Looks like it's adding some tabs or spaces
lucid
AG
CanyonAg77 said:

Using Firefox 50.0, the formatting in the watchlist is all freaky. Looks like it's adding some tabs or spaces
Thanks for the heads up. We'll check it out.
CanyonAg77
AG
Also seems to happens on posts where people put no content in posts, and only do the emoticon

Can send you a screen shot if that helps
lucid
AG
Screenshots would be useful, thanks. I'm not seeing it on my end.
CanyonAg77
AG

CanyonAg77
AG
CanyonAg77
AG
CanyonAg77
AG
Format is weird in different ways today. Are you making some changes? The text is narrowed way down.

Best way to descibe it is that the text used to be 90-100% of the width of the forum column. Now it's down to about 60-70% of the total width, with lots of blank space on each side
lucid
AG
CanyonAg77 said:

Format is weird in different ways today. Are you making some changes? The text is narrowed way down.

Best way to descibe it is that the text used to be 90-100% of the width of the forum column. Now it's down to about 60-70% of the total width, with lots of blank space on each side

We did make some changes with the inclusion of the new ignore feature.

I've checked it out on Firefox, but I'm not seeing it.

We have had some reports of people having formatting problems until they refreshed the page.
CanyonAg77
AG

So this is what it's doing on my machine. Note that the left margin of the text is now aligned with the far right end of the username, where before it started at the far left end of the username.
Thriller
AG
I've seen something like this several times today, on both Safari (mobile) and Chrome (desktop). A refresh usually clears it up.

It's happened when coming from the Watchlist in my cases.

https://texags.com/forums/25/topics/2830681/replies/48369938
CanyonAg77
AG
So refresh and restarting the computer did nothing. But I rolled my mouse over the Firefox address bar, right next to the right end, where the "history" drop-down blue triangle will appear. A little window showed that said "125%". I hit that, somehow got it back to "100%", I guess, and everything went back to normal.

That's a feature of Firefox I was not aware of, don't know how it got set to 125%, and I don't know how to change it again, because it's not showing back up.

But my formatting is normal again, so there is that.
lucid
AG
Interesting. Thanks for the info.

Using Ctrl + Mouse Scroll is an easy way to accidentally zoom-in / zoom-out.

Nonetheless, we should do a better job of accounting for that.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.