I cant download the media segments anymore

1,810 Views | 9 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by rgarza35
fms7457
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I download Texags Radio and save it to my ITunes then go for runs usually.

This week I cant download the podcasts.

What am I doing wrong?
ooshwa
Staff
AG
You can subscribe to the podcast in iTunes, and they'll download automatically for you!

https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/texags-radio/id515289203
ooshwa
Staff
AG
we've also added the audio-download button back in there:

fms7457
Thx
The Agly Duckling
Shoot, thanks for the OP! I just **** a brick because I didn't see how to download the content to listen on my iPod, etc. I'll try ooshwa's solution.
The Agly Duckling
Okay, I'm still confused. What I used to do was - on my Mac - hold down the "Control" key while clicking on "Download," and it gave me options, one of which was to download the thing to my computer, which I'd then move over to iTunes and put it on my iPod.

Now, I'm doing the same thing, but it doesn't give me any options for downloading, it just opens another page and the audio starts playing, but not giving me the option to download it as a file. Can anybody help me rectify this? Thanks in advance, and Gig 'em.
ooshwa
Staff
AG
To save the audio to your computer:

Click on the audio download icon in the upper right hand corner. On the page that opens:
  • hit Cmd+S to save the file
  • or, right-click in the black space, and select "Save As..."
  • or, from the top "File" menu, select "Save Page As..."
The Agly Duckling
ooshwa, God Bless you. Thank you. I'll try that when I get home from work. Rock 'n roll. Gotsta have my Texas Aggie podcasts, bruh.
ooshwa
Staff
AG
You bet! If you are picking and choosing the segments you want, than you current method is the way to do it. If you want the 3 hour radio show every day, I suggest using the podcast feature on your mac or phone. You can subscribe to it at https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/texags-radio/id515289203
The Agly Duckling
ooshwa, worked like a charm! Good stuff.

I can't do the iTunes/podcast option with my method: I like putting all the content that I download from TexAgs - including the occasional Finebaum and all the Championship Drive stuff - into one iTunes playlist, chronologically, and then go to town.

Thank you all for maintaining the previous functionality of allowing us to download each piece, such as the interviews with Kellen Mond and his parents, individually, as we desire, and place them where we want in iTunes. Very, very cool.

Blue Star. Gig 'em!
rgarza35
AG
I know how to download audio files. How can I download .mp4 files? My brother is in the Tailgate Trivia - TAMU/LSU.

Thanks
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.