Food & Spirits
Sponsored by

HEB has ham on mega sale

5,158 Views | 46 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by 07ag
Superdave1993
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Throw them on the smoker after some prep and finish with a cherry bourbon glaze. We normally do these at Christmas or Thanksgiving when we are tired of turkey.

Too bad there are not HEB's in Arkansas, or I would grab a couple.
dandaggie78
AG
Usually just read and laugh but I picked up a $19.29 ham for n Waxahachie HEB tonight. Asked the checker if I was understanding correctly. He said he wasn't going to pay me but the ham was free!!! A little over 6 lbs. Texags never disappoints!!!!
dandaggie78
AG
Bought a second at a little over 8 lbs for about 5 bucks
07ag
AG
Sienna HEB only had $5 coupons
https://ts.la/eric59704
dandaggie78
AG
Waxahachie had them in two different places. I saw the $5 coupon and thought I had missed the deal but found the $20 in a different location with only a few left. Lol. My wife and I got so excited we drove to Ennis HEB and found none!! Guess I burned up my savings in fuel but couldn't control the thrill of the hunt!!
waryman
AG
Buffalo Heights HEB has the $20 off coupon and a dozen in the case. All are about 11 pounds though yielding $12-ish after discount. How can you pass that up? Not much more than 1 lb of deli ham costs! Thanks OP!
htxag09
AG
When I was at Buffalo Heights HEB last weekend I didn't see any coupons. They had about 5 or so hams, but no coupons.... Will need to check again.
Bobcat-Ag
They might have them online or in the app. You can clip them electronically.
Nobody Knows My Name
AG
Bobcat-Ag said:

They might have them online or in the app. You can clip them electronically.
Yup, my H-E-B only had $10 coupons out, but I used the app and clipped the $20 coupon.
waryman
AG
There were a wad of coupons. More coupons than hams. They had the red foil wrapped hams and another one with different packaging. Think the coupon worked for either.
UnderoosAg
AG
The coupon is for HEB hams. Some stores have Smithfields in the same section which shouldn't apply.
http://i.imgur.com/H6jmyPq.png
07ag
AG
UnderoosAg said:

The coupon is for HEB hams. Some stores have Smithfields in the same section which shouldn't apply.

Sienna HEB had Smithfield hams relabeled as HEB hams, with $20 coupons this morning,, took 2 smallest ones I saw, 15lbs of ham for about $6
https://ts.la/eric59704
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.