Food & Spirits
Sponsored by

Done with Whataburger...

9,286 Views | 73 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by bularry
JD Shellnut
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
cc10106 said:

spud1910 said:

Drifter. said:

I travel around the state for business. The WB in Henderson, Texas is the best one around IMO. Hot fresh food, and very clean store.
I live in Henderson, so maybe that is why I am still a fan.
I hope you had the pleasure of having Store & More's burgers before they closed. One of the best I've ever had.

Drifter, FYI, Francisco's across the street from WB in Henderson has excellent Tex-Mex.

I'll have to give it a try. Hushpuppies food was pretty good the last time I was there too.
spud1910
AG
cc10106 said:

spud1910 said:

Drifter. said:

I travel around the state for business. The WB in Henderson, Texas is the best one around IMO. Hot fresh food, and very clean store.
I hope you had the pleasure of having Store & More's burgers before they closed. One of the best I've ever had.

Drifter, FYI, Francisco's across the street from WB in Henderson has excellent Tex-Mex.

cc I was born and raised here, so have had just about everything in town. Didn't eat at Store and more that often but it was good.
spud1910
AG
Drifter. said:

cc10106 said:

spud1910 said:

Drifter. said:

I'll have to give it a try. Hushpuppies food was pretty good the last time I was there too.

Hush puppies is good. You need to try Bob's BBQ next time you are in town. Make sure to tell him not to trim the brisket and get some of Billie's pecan cobbler.
cc10106
And some hot links!

Bringing this back to WB, usually smaller town locations are better in my experience. Now that they pulled the green chile bacon double i probably won't be having much WB for a while.
bularry
my son hits the WB on Hwy 6 on SL/Mo city edge a couple of times a week, at least, and has never complained about an order done wrong or cold food. It ain't fast, though.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.