Food & Spirits
Sponsored by

Done with Whataburger...

9,258 Views | 73 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by bularry
Buckhaven
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Last two visits at same location (Missouri City) have resulted in being asked...."what did you order? when I get to the window after being in line for 15 minutes with only 4 or 5 cars in front of me. Then get home and order is not what I ordered. USED TO BE SOMETHING TO LOOK FORWARD TO. Not anymore, will not spend another dime. If I want a chicken sandwich then it will be Chick Fil A. If it is a burger, then Five Guys. So sad.
Outdoorag011
I have been to three locations in my city and all three are absolutely terrible. Take forever to get my food and the last two burgers I have gotten have been cold. Service sucks and I had to return some fries because they had a bunch of hair in the middle of the fries.....
Buckhaven
AG
Side note.....at home once I realize I got ONLY chicken and bacon on my sandwich, used some Chick Fil A sauce had in the frig and it tasted just like a Chick Fil A sandwich. Screw Whataburger.
htxag09
AG
The wife and I don't eat fast food much. We eat chick fil a about once every couple months, but that's it. There was a stretch of a few months when we were pretty busy and driving back and forth to corpus quite a bit. We got whataburger 3 times over those few months and every time it gave me the ****s. The final time I barely made it to the next gas station 30 min down the road. All three were different locations
TThom
Assume this is in front of Sienna and yeah join the club. Been boycotting that place for years due to horrible service
CactusThomas
AG
Mo city
Mucho austin
AG
Whataburger being slow is nothing new.

It is not fast food
Teslag
AG
In before FIDO says it's average because they don't make an elite ground beef sandwich.
Cromagnum
AG
Rule #1. Don't use the drive through at Whataburger. Go inside to get your food and then drive past the 5 cars that are still waiting in line.
CDub06
AG
I stopped going to Whataburger years ago. The local one literally got my order wrong every single time. The last time I went, they gave me the opposite toppings that I ordered AND two bottom buns.

And it's just not that good IMO.
SpiderDude
AG
CDub06 said:

And it's just not that good IMO.

Truth.
LCE
AG
Waiting in line is for suckers. Download the app and let them run it out.
Punked Shank
AG
You can thank them for selling out to Chicago.

I used to love it now I don't even get it when I travel home to corpus.

DiskoTroop
jayelbee said:

Whataburger has sucked for more than a decade.

Idk about a decade but I definitely quit going there for anything other than breakfast several years ago. Maybe 6-7?
Prune Tracy
NColoradoAG
If you don't go to Popeyes for your chicken sandwich, you're doing it wrong.
Buckhaven
AG
TThom said:

Assume this is in front of Sienna and yeah join the club. Been boycotting that place for years due to horrible service
Actually was referring to the newer location in front of Target. I gave up on Sienna because the drive thru is always packed.

There was a line in a movie that I can't remember the name of, but the line was "every time you go thru the drive thru, THEY SCREW YOU!!"
Punked Shank
AG
Someone should send this thread to corporate and let them know they're trash
DiskoTroop
Punked Shank said:

Someone should send this thread to corporate and let them know they're trash

You rang?
07ag
AG
TThom said:

i use the app, yet every time i place an order for pickup at sienna, someone has to talk to my car, ask me my name and what i ordered before they go back inside to grab my food. so, whats the app for? is it just to make me feel good when i tell them what spot i'm parked in? because they definitely aren't using that information.

chickfila a block away always has twice the line and is twice as fast.
https://ts.la/eric59704
cc10106
NColoradoAG said:

If you don't go to Popeyes for your chicken sandwich, you're doing it wrong.
I'm liking Wendy's more lately, but the spicy chicken sandwich from Popeye's is king.

cc10106
LCE said:

Waiting in line is for suckers. Download the app and let them run it out.
And get free food as well. I've been getting Whata more than normal lately because the Hatch chile burger is legit.
LawHall88
AG
Buckhaven said:

TThom said:

Actually was referring to the newer location in front of Target. I gave up on Sienna because the drive thru is always packed.

There was a line in a movie that I can't remember the name of, but the line was "every time you go thru the drive thru, THEY SCREW YOU!!"
Martin Cash
AG
Mucho austin said:

It is not fast food
That's because they don't cook their food in advance and put it under a heat lamp.
Buckhaven
AG
LawHall88 said:

Buckhaven said:

TThom said:

Thanks, that was it. Wife wanted to know what was so funny
expresswrittenconsent
Martin Cash said:

Mucho austin said:

It is not fast food
That's because they don't cook their food in advance and put it under a heat lamp.

And yet the fries are always cold and burnt and the ice is melted in the soft drink because both were made 20min earlier when you ordered at the drive thru. 5am or 5pm there's always 2 cars in front of you and its gonna take 20min.
CactusThomas
AG
You Braeswood bums need to try a S. TX whata.
A New Hope
Born and raised in Texas and I've never understood the fascination with whataburger.
fav13andac1)c
AG
Cromagnum said:

Rule #1. Don't use the drive through at Whataburger. Go inside to get your food and then drive past the 5 cars that are still waiting in line.
Don't forget to sip steal while waiting.
HTownAg98
Some of you must live near some ****ty Whataburgers. The one by my house has been consistently good.
Martin Cash
AG
expresswrittenconsent said:

Martin Cash said:

Mucho austin said:

It is not fast food

And yet the fries are always cold and burnt and the ice is melted in the soft drink because both were made 20min earlier when you ordered at the drive thru. 5am or 5pm there's always 2 cars in front of you and its gonna take 20min.
Get your fat ass out of the car, walk inside and order.
TXAG 05
AG
HTownAg98 said:

Some of you must live near some ****ty Whataburgers. The one by my house has been consistently good.

This. Chick fil a has messed up my order more times than WB.
htxag09
AG
expresswrittenconsent
Martin Cash said:

expresswrittenconsent said:

Martin Cash said:

Mucho austin said:

It is not fast food

Get your fat ass out of the car, walk inside and order.

Thats totally been an option the past 9 months (or after dark at a place that advertises as 24x7 open). But interesting admission that your crappy food requires a caveat to be edible. Strange that every other burger joint can seem to figure out consistency and a drive thru model.
Last Page
Page 1 of 3

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.