Food & Spirits
Sponsored by

******************BOURBON/WHISKEY TRADING THREAD************************

1,081,607 Views | 7464 Replies | Last: 18 hrs ago by AgsNBourbon
Ame
How long do you want to ignore this user?
SupermachJM said:

If suburban passes, curious what other bottles you'd be interested in to trade? Yours is the 750 ml Coy hill right?

Yes, the 750 ml version. If he passes, what do you have? 13 Colonies DO, 4 roses limited editions other than 22 or 135th, HH 17, OF Presidents, most of the PHC stuff, are at the top of my list, but open to other suggestions.
gam 15
AG
No, thanks. I'm looking for the recent export-issue WT 101-8yr (white/black/red label). I think it's a 700mL.
SupermachJM
AG
I don't have anything nearly that fancy, only things I've got that come to mind are W12 and RHF, but I'll have to check when I get home to see if there's anything else I am forgetting. Just figured I'd ask and see what all you're looking for
ryeguy
If you can't find one in the next month, let me know. I'm going to Japan in February. But the 8 year is nowhere near as good as the 12 year.
Visor
AG
bourbon hunting trip to Japan sounds awesome
Aggie Therapist
AG
You are basically Denzel from American Gangster at this point.

Replace cocaine with bourbon and Harlem with the streets of Austin.
Goodest Poster
AG
Ame said:

SupermachJM said:

If suburban passes, curious what other bottles you'd be interested in to trade? Yours is the 750 ml Coy hill right?

Yes, the 750 ml version. If he passes, what do you have? 13 Colonies DO, 4 roses limited editions other than 22 or 135th, HH 17, OF Presidents, most of the PHC stuff, are at the top of my list, but open to other suggestions.

Got a PHC i can trade. Houston
Always the most goodest
gam 15
AG
That's awesome and I would certainly be a buyer. Already have the 12 and it is great... looking to round out my Turkey lineup.
Goodest Poster
AG
Deleted
Always the most goodest
rebelag62
AG
What's the cheapest route y'all have found for shipping bottles?
gordo2626
I use Pirate Ship to buy UPS labels. Ends up being about half the cost of going to UPS directly. I rarely use any carrier other than UPS.
AgCzar
AG
Good to know.
ryeguy
Yeah, Shippo or pirate ship are the way to go.
AgCzar
AG
I know there was some discussion about Master's Keep Voyage the other day, but I can't find it.

What's the consensus?

I'm a huge WT fan and found it for $299 today, but I didn't pull the trigger because that's a lot when I'm not a huge fan of finished bourbons.
ryeguy
I like it but do think it's a little overly rum forward. You do lose some of that turkey goodness. But the price point is painful for what it is.
Visor
AG
FS:
Hancock's Reserve $115

College Station
AgCzar
AG
That was my concern…
suburban cowboy
AG
Ame said:

SupermachJM said:

I'd do the GTS + 300 from your side for the CH
Ame
suburban cowboy said:

Ame said:

SupermachJM said:

Thanks, I ended up getting a GTS yesterday.
Phat32
AG
Nm
Aggie Therapist
AG
suburban cowboy said:

Ame said:

SupermachJM said:

Before the edit, how many "I can do this" PMs did you get?
suburban cowboy
AG
lol wrote that before third coffee kicked in but had a friend here text me
Aggie Therapist
AG
Good stuff. I figured that's what you meant but didn't want to say anything if you had a huge hankering for Coy Hill.
Ame
Aggie Therapist said:

Good stuff. I figured that's what you meant but didn't want to say anything if you had a huge hankering for Coy Hill.
I saw before the edit and knew what he meant lol. I just found another GTS that didn't involve a trade.
Ame
Goodest Poster said:

Ame said:

SupermachJM said:

https://f5s-img.s3.amazonaws.com/000/05/09/0509c2df0d217116031a16a83bb9bfab09eae6f3_1756757_u63512.jpg
I already have one of those. If you still have it when mine's gone I may be back to you. Thanks
Goodest Poster
AG
Ame said:

Goodest Poster said:

Ame said:

SupermachJM said:

I already have one of those. If you still have it when mine's gone I may be back to you. Thanks

I have multiples, so if the want arises...lemme know
Always the most goodest
Aggie Therapist
AG
One day I'll work out a deal with you to get that CYPB. Wife's personal favorite.
gordo2626
FT: EH Taylor BP Batch 2 (2013) - DONE W/FTAC2011
EH Taylor BP Batch 3 (2014)

ISO: $850 Each / $1,600 pair

Houston Area - Local F2F or ship within Texas

Text: 8oneseven-seven2six-three8six8

e-mail: username@yahoo.com
timjdash
AG
I wouldn't mind taking that off your hands if you're open to it. I'm in Houston as well.
FTAC2011
AG
I'll take the batch 2 off your hands
Goodest Poster
AG
Aggie Therapist said:

One day I'll work out a deal with you to get that CYPB. Wife's personal favorite.

Its really good. Ive struggled to get that bottle and the Daniel. I had a chance to buy a case and forgot to put auction notice on calendar. Sold for less than what i was willing to pay. Maybe next year I will catch it. Im open to offers any and every day. PM me
Always the most goodest
timjdash
AG
Deleted
Visor
AG
Visor said:

FS:
Hancock's Reserve $100

College Station

Updated Hancock's.
gam 15
AG
ISO:
GTS (Any Year)

FT:
Blanton's SFTB
Blanton's Gold (Spec's Pick)
Blanton's Red

DFW
jtm2387
Lowered pricing on W12s to $180

1 left, DFW add $10 to ship.
First Page Last Page
Page 172 of 214

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.