Food & Spirits
Sponsored by

******************BOURBON/WHISKEY TRADING THREAD************************

1,081,416 Views | 7464 Replies | Last: 14 hrs ago by AgsNBourbon
ryeguy
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Go to a store on a Monday afternoon when nobody is there and the manager has nothing better to do. Be super nice, sound like a novice, and ask them to go through the available lists so you know what you'd like to be added to. If they don't help you or only add you to one or two lists, go to a different store and repeat. Some of the lists are individual items, some or groupings. For example, the Weller list is Daniel Weller, WSiB, CYPB, and WFP. You would only get a call for one of those items and it would be tiered based on their point structure (frequency or total or both). For example, I didn't get a SiB, CYPB, or WFP because I got the Emmer Wheat.

Once you're on all the lists, it's just a matter of if you get a call or not. I don't know fully how it works, but it's a combo of how often you shop at store and how many points you have that determine which store they assign you. Certain stores get more allocations than others. But sometimes you'll be higher on the list at a smaller store. I mainly shop at Spec's these days so I'm up there.
GtownRAB
AG
ryeguy said:

Go to a store on a Monday afternoon when nobody is there and the manager has nothing better to do. Be super nice, sound like a novice, and ask them to go through the available lists so you know what you'd like to be added to. If they don't help you or only add you to one or two lists, go to a different store and repeat. Some of the lists are individual items, some or groupings. For example, the Weller list is Daniel Weller, WSiB, CYPB, and WFP. You would only get a call for one of those items and it would be tiered based on their point structure (frequency or total or both). For example, I didn't get a SiB, CYPB, or WFP because I got the Emmer Wheat.

Once you're on all the lists, it's just a matter of if you get a call or not. I don't know fully how it works, but it's a combo of how often you shop at store and how many points you have that determine which store they assign you. Certain stores get more allocations than others. But sometimes you'll be higher on the list at a smaller store. I mainly shop at Spec's these days so I'm up there.

I can add a little bit. Some allocated bottles are just put in the cabinet, so there is no official phone call or points list. It could be as simple as good timing. Just keep in mind, word spreads quick, I have seen several times good bottles are gone in less than an hour.

The more sought after bottles will be sent out per store with a certain customers name on it from the points rankings. That customer will get a phone call with the opportunity to buy a specific bottle. These are not common and you need to be high on the points list. Like RG said, smaller stores are easier to be higher on the list, but they also get less bottles.

It is good advice to try to get to know a certain store manager. Talk to them, ask questions, and buy some bottles. Don't just go in there trying to buy allocated bottles every time.
Thisguy1
Thisguy1 said:

Thisguy1 said:

I've got a few bottles I would sell if anyone is interested in BCS. Usually just a drinker so I've never sold a bottle so not sure on the prices but let me know if anyone is interested.

Bottles I'd part with:

Stagg 131 proof
Weller 12
ECTB
1.75 Eagle Rare

Bumping this to add some prices. All are pretty much around the average on Bourbon Blue Book. All prices are OBO and in BCS:

Stagg B18: 250
Weller 12: sold
ECTB: 75
Eagle Rare 1.75: sold
EHT SmB: 80
Hancock's: 120

I've also got some opened bottles that I have no idea how to price so let me know if you're interested and we can work something out. If you buy a bottle above I can throw in a sample of some of my open bottles.

EHT Single Barrel ~ 1-2 drinks taken
EC18 ~ little over half bottle left
KC12 ~ 1 drink taken

Less amount but can use for samples:
OWA, ECBP, Weller 12, RC Spanish Oak, RC Double Barrel TexAgs pick.

Updating some prices with some of them sold.

Stagg: sold
EHT SmB: SPF
Hancock's: sold
ECTB: 65

Open bottles still available to make a deal on…
Old Buffalo
AG
Willing to ship?
“The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.”
Thisguy1
I'd prefer not to if I can help it. I have to go to San Antonio next weekend but I'm pretty much in BCS most days.
Old Buffalo
AG
Will be in SA Thursday afternoon through Friday lunch. Downtown and NW.

Any overlap there?
“The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.”
Thisguy1
Probably not. We're planning on leaving town around noon or shortly after so the little guy can sleep on the way. I believe we're headed to the Riverwalk area.
ftaggie09
AG
GB Estacado (375ml) value

I have a friend looking for one and he asked me what the value is so I'm outsourcing the the Texags experts
Tom Cardy
AG
Anybody get one of the Hancock's SP from the specs drop? I'm looking for one for a gift
Reginald Cousins
S
Tom Cardy said:

Anybody get one of the Hancock's SP from the specs drop? I'm looking for one for a gift

Hope that SP is better than the regular juice. Got two of them over the past couple years. Finally popped one and had to pop the other because the first let me down enough to question the particular bottle.
Tom Cardy
AG
I've had a good one this year, but not something I'm always reaching for. I'm sure the SP isn't drastically better
gam 15
AG
ISO: WT 101 8-year (export version?)
FT: Bucks (will pay for shipping to DFW)
WillieAg08
AG
Looking to clear out some space. Would prefer to move as a bundle, but understand that might be tough. Pricing is +/- per the fair price on the booze app, other than the lot b. I know there are folks who have a better grasp on pricing, so please let me know if something seems out of whack. Individual pricing below, but would entertain a discount for the lot.

No shipping. Woodlands, Spring, Conroe meet.

Username at g mail

Updated list

Lot B (2021) - $800
Elijah Craig 18 (2021) - $200
EHTSMB - $75 X 1
Larceny BP (A120) - $90
Elijah Craig BP (B521, A122) - $80
Eagle Rare - $55 X 2
Henry McKenna - $50
Heaven Hill 7 - $50
Russell's Reserve 10 - $30

Boro Ag 2000
AG
WTT: Stagg (Jr) Batch 13, 14, 15, and 18 (4 bottles) for a 2022 or 2023 GTS

WTT: EHTBP Batch 10 (2021) and RHF for 2023 ORVW

Located in B/CS; PM or email: txag2000_2002 at yahoo
cpatin
AG
WillieAg08 said:

Looking to clear out some space. Would prefer to move as a bundle, but understand that might be tough. Pricing is +/- per the fair price on the booze app, other than the lot b. I know there are folks who have a better grasp on pricing, so please let me know if something seems out of whack. Individual pricing below, but would entertain a discount for the lot.

No shipping. Woodlands, Spring, Conroe meet.

Username at g mail

Lot B (2021) - $800
Elijah Craig 18 (2021) - $200
Weller 12 1L - $200
EHTSB - $175
Weller 107 - $125
EHTSMB - $75 X 2
Blanton's - $100 X 2
OFSBBP (Zipps) - $100
Larceny BP (A120) - $90
Elijah Craig BP (B521, A122) - $80
Eagle Rare - $55 X 3
Henry McKenna - $50
Heaven Hill 7 - $50
Russell's Reserve 10 - $30
Buffalo Trace SB (Spec's) - $30

Interested in some of these. Wouldn't let me message you. Can I text/email?
WillieAg08
AG
Email username at gmail
stroodles
AG
ISO: Garrison Hye Rye

FT: $900 or $950 in trade

JDCH 144.9 prf $850
13th colony double oaked B2 $700
Weller 12 $200 (2 available)
Weller SiB (few small scratches on the label) $500
EHT BP B12 $400
Little Book Chapter 3 $300

I have others to trade as well.

Located in HTX, but willing to provide both shipping labels for the right deal.
ryeguy
FT: '21 King of Kentucky 132.7p (small mark on the tube)
ISO: 1550

ATX or will ship within TX
lakeconroewilliam
ISO : STFB
FT : MWND Act 9 or 10

Houston area
jtm2387
FS/FT:
4 Roses OESK Goody Goody 10yr Tier 1 57.4% $150
W12 $180ea. 3x All SOLD
MWND Act 10 $200
Stagg Jr 22B $210
PHC OC $300 SOLD
Binders Stash Rye $350

LF:
Cash
M10B
PHC
EHT BP 7 through 10
THH
WSiB
CYPB
PHC 10
JDCH
PHC DBB
PHC HCW
PHC HCB
GTS
WLW
Lot B
PVW 15

DFW

806-577-Nine Three Six Nine
(username)@gmail.com
Ame
ryeguy
Sorry, can't really spend full day traveling to do it.
lazuras_dc
AG
Ryeguy ships cheap fast and safe. Dine multiple transactions with him this way. 100% vouch
jackie childs
Seconded
Ame
ryeguy said:

Deleted
ryeguy
If you're available this weekend, that would be better. Next weekend I have people in town.
Ame
ryeguy said:

If you're available this weekend, that would be better. Next weekend I have people in town.
Saturday afternoon would be fine.
Tom Cardy
AG
Another successful texags hookup
suburban cowboy
AG
I'm still looking to move 2023 releases of WLW (1450) & GTS (850).

ryeguy
Great. Send me a text.
gordo2626
FT: 2021 THH
ISO: $625

Houston Area, willing to ship within TX

Text: eight1seven-seven26-three8six8
Ame
suburban cowboy said:

I'm still looking to move 2023 releases of WLW (1450) & GTS (850).

SupermachJM
AG
If suburban passes, curious what other bottles you'd be interested in to trade? Yours is the 750 ml Coy hill right?
BigRig126
AG
Are you looking for the Austin Nichols WT 101 8 year?

PM me I may have someone I can connect you with.
Thisguy1
Still have these bottles available in BCS:

Stagg B18 (131 proof): sold
ECTB: 65
First Page Last Page
Page 171 of 214

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.