Food & Spirits
Sponsored By

******************BOURBON/WHISKEY TRADING THREAD************************

403,537 Views | 3171 Replies | Last: 19 hrs ago by Tom Cardy
lazuras_dc
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Appreciate the offer. I actually made a deal thru DM already but maybe cactus will make a deal w ya?
MarathonAg12
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Email sent
AgHawkeye
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
In search of a EHT BP.

FT: WT MKO + OWAx2.

Can certainly make other things work other than the OWA.

Austin Area
CactusThomas
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
FT: W12

ISO: Any 4R single barrel pick + any Russell's Reserve single barrel pick

Would also be interested in adding cash to get into a Masters Keep One.

In Corpus area
Leanderthal
How long do you want to ignore this user?
It is no longer available.

I can circle back with you when I get another (might be the 22 release).
ryeguy
How long do you want to ignore this user?
CactusThomas said:

FT: W12

ISO: Any 4R single barrel pick + any Russell's Reserve single barrel pick

Would also be interested in adding cash to get into a Masters Keep One.

In Corpus area
I have a WTMK One, but I'm in Austin. I'd ship if you're down. Email me at klavore AT gmail.com
Elsjuan
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Leanderthal said:

It is no longer available.

I can circle back with you when I get another (might be the 22 release).



I'd appreciate that.
CactusThomas
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
ryeguy said:

CactusThomas said:

FT: W12

ISO: Any 4R single barrel pick + any Russell's Reserve single barrel pick

Would also be interested in adding cash to get into a Masters Keep One.

In Corpus area
I have a WTMK One, but I'm in Austin. I'd ship if you're down. Email me at klavore AT gmail.com


Email sent.


Has anyone on here done deals with ryeguy before?
AggieBarstool
How long do you want to ignore this user?
CTGilley said:

AggieBarstool said:

FT: 1792 Full Proof, 1792 BiB (WB SP), 1792 Single Barrel (WB SP), Henry McKenna 10

My unicorn: Stagg Jr.

May be interested in other bottles -- make a suggestion!

Not looking to get raked over the coals or pay secondary, so if you have an extra bottle and want to trade for something I have, holler my way.

EDIT: Forgot to add, I also have a bottle of Buffalo Trace, 1L.
I think it has been answered but I was thinking 1792 Full Proof (50 and really good), 1792 BiB (WB SP) (40 some people love it), 1792 Single Barrel (WB SP) (40), Henry McKenna 10 (40)

So 50+40+40+40=170 probably add a little more depending on the store and tax gets you to 200.

Sjr can still be grabbed at 200 cash on secondary sites. Trade value creeping up a little and the batch 17 is no longer trading at 300 in my area. Looks like everything is trying to meet in the middle at 250.

Still some going for 2 OWA or 1:1 for W12 but not as common.
Gotcha.
That said, I'm not paying secondary for Stagg Jr. (even if it's my unicorn).
My post was more or less, "Who has too many bottles of Stagg Jr. they want to get rid of for a bottle of 1792?"
I don't figure anyone will bite, but it doesn't hurt to ask.

Located in Dallas, btw.
CTGilley
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
CactusThomas said:

ryeguy said:

CactusThomas said:

FT: W12

ISO: Any 4R single barrel pick + any Russell's Reserve single barrel pick

Would also be interested in adding cash to get into a Masters Keep One.

In Corpus area
I have a WTMK One, but I'm in Austin. I'd ship if you're down. Email me at klavore AT gmail.com


Email sent.


Has anyone on here done deals with ryeguy before?
I am not sure I have personally but I know several that have. If you can come to a mutually agreeable deal, trade with confidence.
MarathonAg12
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
CactusThomas said:

ryeguy said:

CactusThomas said:

FT: W12

ISO: Any 4R single barrel pick + any Russell's Reserve single barrel pick

Would also be interested in adding cash to get into a Masters Keep One.

In Corpus area
I have a WTMK One, but I'm in Austin. I'd ship if you're down. Email me at klavore AT gmail.com


Email sent.


Has anyone on here done deals with ryeguy before?


Multiple times. And have shared a pour or two with the man as well.
CactusThomas
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Thanks, guys,
MarathonAg12
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
AggieBarstool said:

CTGilley said:

AggieBarstool said:

FT: 1792 Full Proof, 1792 BiB (WB SP), 1792 Single Barrel (WB SP), Henry McKenna 10

My unicorn: Stagg Jr.

May be interested in other bottles -- make a suggestion!

Not looking to get raked over the coals or pay secondary, so if you have an extra bottle and want to trade for something I have, holler my way.

EDIT: Forgot to add, I also have a bottle of Buffalo Trace, 1L.
I think it has been answered but I was thinking 1792 Full Proof (50 and really good), 1792 BiB (WB SP) (40 some people love it), 1792 Single Barrel (WB SP) (40), Henry McKenna 10 (40)

So 50+40+40+40=170 probably add a little more depending on the store and tax gets you to 200.

Sjr can still be grabbed at 200 cash on secondary sites. Trade value creeping up a little and the batch 17 is no longer trading at 300 in my area. Looks like everything is trying to meet in the middle at 250.

Still some going for 2 OWA or 1:1 for W12 but not as common.
Gotcha.
That said, I'm not paying secondary for Stagg Jr. (even if it's my unicorn).
My post was more or less, "Who has too many bottles of Stagg Jr. they want to get rid of for a bottle of 1792?"
I don't figure anyone will bite, but it doesn't hurt to ask.

Located in Dallas, btw.


Wish I could help brother. Good Luck. Just got to hit the liquor stores and find it. I found 2 at retail this year.
TamuKid
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
AGBrewer512
How long do you want to ignore this user?
CactusThomas said:

ryeguy said:

CactusThomas said:

FT: W12

ISO: Any 4R single barrel pick + any Russell's Reserve single barrel pick

Would also be interested in adding cash to get into a Masters Keep One.

In Corpus area
I have a WTMK One, but I'm in Austin. I'd ship if you're down. Email me at klavore AT gmail.com


Email sent.


Has anyone on here done deals with ryeguy before?
He is good to go. Deal in confidence.
SupermachJM
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Anybody have any idea what the current secondary on Basil Hayden's Caribbean Reserve Rye is right now? I can't find any recent posts on my FB groups and I think it's discontinued.
I've been sitting on a couple bottles that I got back when I thought I'd really like it (Thought it would be like AE rye at half price, boy was I wrong). I see some places trying to sell it online for 200 but I know that's probably way too high.
Sixdrakes
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
SupermachJM said:

Anybody have any idea what the current secondary on Basil Hayden's Caribbean Reserve Rye is right now? I can't find any recent posts on my FB groups and I think it's discontinued.
I've been sitting on a couple bottles that I got back when I thought I'd really like it (Thought it would be like AE rye at half price, boy was I wrong). I see some places trying to sell it online for 200 but I know that's probably way too high.
I honestly don't believe there is a market for it. In my opinion, your best bet is to move it on a cost only site.
betadawg1
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
SupermachJM said:

Anybody have any idea what the current secondary on Basil Hayden's Caribbean Reserve Rye is right now? I can't find any recent posts on my FB groups and I think it's discontinued.
I've been sitting on a couple bottles that I got back when I thought I'd really like it (Thought it would be like AE rye at half price, boy was I wrong). I see some places trying to sell it online for 200 but I know that's probably way too high.


It makes a pretty good Old Fashioned. 2oz + 1 tsp of maple syrup.
LPHA
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Has anyone seen any valuations for the Old Forester President's Choice?
lazuras_dc
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Speaking of old forester. Anyone have an OF 150 they're trying to trade ?

FT: stagg JR b16 and w12
ftaggie09
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
LPHA said:

Has anyone seen any valuations for the Old Forester President's Choice?
most recent I've seen was beginning of Dec for $450 shipped. These were batch 20 & 21
LPHA
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Thanks! When were those batches from?
ftaggie09
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
LPHA said:

Thanks! When were those batches from?
No clue, just saw a post. I don't see dates but I assume they are some of the most recent releases
Phat32
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
May have your ISO - where are you located?
LPHA
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Cool, thank you. I still can't find **** on it. I'll probably just drink it since some of the reviews I'm seeing look really good.
ftaggie09
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
LPHA said:

Cool, thank you. I still can't find **** on it. I'll probably just drink it since some of the reviews I'm seeing look really good.
Everything I've heard is it's better than the Birthday Bourbon. No bad reviews, especially if you found it at or close to MSRP.
lazuras_dc
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
DMd ya
stroodles
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
FT: EHT SiB and Straight Rye
ISO: OF150

HTX

I also have WFP or ETL - plus kicker for either.
ftaggie09
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
stroodles said:

FT: EHT SiB and Straight Rye
ISO: OF150

HTX

I also have WFP or ETL - plus kicker for either.
If you don't find your ISO or want to split I would be interested in the Straight Rye, trade or bucks
lazuras_dc
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
ISO: 4R LE
FT: some kind of combo of the following: Stagg Jr, 2x W12, ECTB, ECBP, ER, KC12, Blanton's
MarathonAg12
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
FT: CYPB + Stagg Jr Batch 17
ISO: ORVW

Stagg Jr can be replaced with different kicker options if interested.

Round Rock
Alr3111
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Would anyone be interested in a razzle for a bottle that might not typically be accessible on the secondary market?
MarathonAg12
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Alr3111 said:

Would anyone be interested in a razzle for a bottle that might not typically be accessible on the secondary market?


What's the bottle?
Irish 2.0
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Know I'm new, but if anyone is in the Houston Heights area, I've got a locker (pretty bare right now) at Permission's on White Oak and would be happy to meet up with some Ags. Think I could get Peter to let us do some sort of private event here too if enough people are interested.
Dallas Police Department is full of crooked cops that lied about Mrs. Angela West and tried to destroy her name and reputation
MarathonAg12
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Irish 2.0 said:

Know I'm new, but if anyone is in the Houston Heights area, I've got a locker (pretty bare right now) at Permission's on White Oak and would be happy to meet up with some Ags. Think I could get Peter to let us do some sort of private event here too if enough people are interested.


That's badass Irish. Put this in the Main Bourbon thread, there are a few Houston guys in that chat!

Welcome!
 
×
subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.