Food & Spirits
Sponsored by

Hamburger seasoning?

7,041 Views | 47 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by zgood10
MookieBlaylock
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
It's great on chicken and pork chops too
Bobcat-Ag
We tried the Chipotle Hamburger seasoning last night and thought it was pretty good. Not really spicy although you you could taste the Chipotle a bit.

Of the 2 we have tried, I like the hamburger deluxe better. Much more flavor. Next we will try the Uncle Chris steak seasoning.
Shelton98
AG
Bobcat-Ag said:

We tried the Chipotle Hamburger seasoning last night and thought it was pretty good. Not really spicy although you you could taste the Chipotle a bit.

Of the 2 we have tried, I like the hamburger deluxe better. Much more flavor. Next we will try the Uncle Chris steak seasoning.
Hamburger Deluxe is my go-to.
evan_aggie
AG
ORAggieFan said:

Lawry's Season Salt

I like their black top which includes pepper too.
Bobcat-Ag
We tried the Uncle Chris's Steak Seasoning and thought that was really good as well. Can't decide whether I like it more or less than the Hamburger Deluxe Seasoning. They we're both delicious!

Guess we'll have to have a tie breaker.
mike073
AG
Bobcat - you can try the Fiesta Garlic Pepper for the tie breaker. It has a larger particle size - chunkier than the other blends you are trying out. Different appearance as well as some mouth feel. Also, the larger size pieces of garlic and pepper retain more of the flavor as it marinates before and during cooking.
Gig 'em Aggies!

Bobcat-Ag
I will add that one to the list! Thanks for the pro tip!
MookieBlaylock
AG
mike073 said:

Bobcat - you can try the Fiesta Garlic Pepper for the tie breaker. It has a larger particle size - chunkier than the other blends you are trying out. Different appearance as well as some mouth feel. Also, the larger size pieces of garlic and pepper retain more of the flavor as it marinates before and during cooking.

Uncle Chris > Uncle Mike

Beckdiesel03
AG
We prefer the garlic pepper as well. We use it on everything and it isn't too spicy for our kids either.
chipotle
zgood10 said:

Hidden Valley Ranch Dressing mix

1 packet per 1 lb. beef. Mix with raw meat and make patties.

lol...wait...you're serious?
MookieBlaylock
AG
BoughT the 16 bean soup from Fiesta seasoning bc I hate new years bs black Eyed Peas

Gonna make a killer soup instead
Bunk Moreland
Sea salt, pepper, worchestershire sauce.

That's it and that's all.
mike073
AG
Lots of good ideas for Bobcat and Mookie is hitting the ball pretty well. Happy New Year!
Gig 'em Aggies!

zgood10
AG
chipotle said:

zgood10 said:

Hidden Valley Ranch Dressing mix

1 packet per 1 lb. beef. Mix with raw meat and make patties.

lol...wait...you're serious?
Yep. Try it
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.