Food & Spirits
Sponsored by

THE BEER THREAD

7,682,387 Views | 62665 Replies | Last: 3 hrs ago by HowdyAgs03
jh0400
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
PtY releases today. There was already someone in line when we got there at four. We're going over to Napa today, so I'm not going to have time to wait in line for hours to try it.
zephyrtexan
AG
Sounds like a good time to start, get him raised on the good stuff.
Represent830
AG
Jock 07 said:

So who's sending the cease and desist first?

Jock how is this? I've been on a huge breakfast stout kick recently and want to get my hands on some. I know a guy that has a few but not sure what it is worth.
Represent830
AG
NColoradoAG said:

Florida love

https://instagr.am/p/BQCXNR3AlFY
Tried to get my wife to take a trip to Tampa in a few weeks but she wanted New Orleans instead.

(Yes I know FB isn't in Tampa but some of my favorites are)
jh0400
AG
Represent830 said:

NColoradoAG said:

Florida love

Tried to get my wife to take a trip to Tampa in a few weeks but she wanted New Orleans instead.

If you're driving, stop in at Parish. The new batch of Envie looks awesome.
Represent830
AG
She wanted to fly over driving... I'm losing all the battles.
jh0400
AG
Well then make sure you at least get to spend a couple of hours at Avenue Pub. Urban South and Courtyard are also cool breweries to visit.
Jock 07
AG
Don't know haven't opened it yet but I'm hoping it's good. Went with it over their $20 sours
NColoradoAG
Represent830 said:

NColoradoAG said:

Florida love

I'm starting to wonder why so many of you let your wives wear the pants. It's sad really.

BSD and I seem to be the only ones on this thread with our balls still attached. Although, his may be black and withering from frostbite after how much he *****ed about the cold a couple weeks back.
Represent830
AG
Normally I get what I want when it comes to beer and/or trips but she's pregnant so I'm letting her take this one.
dave99ag
AG
Represent830 said:

Normally I get what I want when it comes to beer and/or trips but she's pregnant so I'm letting her take this one.
Didn't know that. Congratulations!
NColoradoAG
Represent830 said:

So I'm the *******.
Chipotlemonger
AG
Nice, congratulations!
BSD
AG
NColoradoAG said:

Represent830 said:

So I'm the *******.
as if there was any question!
Connd
Prestige worldwide. Fresh from the teet
NColoradoAG
BSD said:

NColoradoAG said:

Represent830 said:

So I'm the *******.
as if there was any question!
Only three blue stars so far? Disappointed.
Connd
Milk the venom with coffee cinnamon chipotle and toasted coconut. If you can, get your ass to brash
MathNewman06
AG
Much better than the current incarnation.
Hudson2508
AG
This is my favorite stout from Texas. Damn good beer. Thanks JH.

62strat
AG
NColoradoAG said:

Represent830 said:

NColoradoAG said:

Florida love

I'm starting to wonder why so many of you let your wives wear the pants. It's sad really.

BSD and I seem to be the only ones on this thread with our balls still attached. Although, his may be black and withering from frostbite after how much he *****ed about the cold a couple weeks back.
my wife is pro beer she got me in to sours, and her first choice for honeymoon (and what we did) was the U.K. And Ireland for touring castles and pubs.
jh0400
AG
Hotel beer straight from the bottle.

cc10106
Connd said:

Prestige worldwide. Fresh from the teet
I had some last night and brought a crowler home for the big game. It's probably my top Brash brew at this point.

*Well, tied with HSF.
gordo97
AG
Drinking Deschutes Black Butte Porter..... this crap is like water.... I remember it having more flavor
Professor Frick
AG
Stopped by the new Almanac restaurant on the way home tonight. I don't know if they're in stores outside the Bay Area, but if so give them a shot, really good barrel aged/farmhouse/sours.
corndog04
AG
Some of IronRed13's Abyss clone homebrew I got in a trade. They knocked it out of the park! Will stash away my other bottle for a year or two.

62strat
AG
Professor Frick said:

Stopped by the new Almanac restaurant on the way home tonight. I don't know if they're in stores outside the Bay Area, but if so give them a shot, really good barrel aged/farmhouse/sours.
they are in CO. love almanac sours.
IronRed13
AG
corndog04 said:

Some of IronRed13's Abyss clone homebrew I got in a trade. They knocked it out of the park! Will stash away my other bottle for a year or two.

Thanks! Won our first contest with that 2 weeks ago. Attempting to enter another with what we have left, and will definitely make at least one batch of 2017 vintage! Would definitely appreciate any tasting notes in our email exchange
La Fours
AG
Took a little trip down to see the Battleship Texas with my son and his Cub Scout pack. Slept on the ship last night. It was a lot of fun. Very cool piece of US Naval history. On the way back home we stopped at Pinkerton's BBQ for some brisket. Guys, this place is legit. The brisket is awesome. Some of the best I've ever had. That includes Franklin's. And you can't beat $2 Lone Star tall boys. After that I made a quick stop at Brash for some goodies. Cali Green, PWagon, and Prestige Worldwide. Back home now and will crack open one of the crowlers later today.

jh0400
AG
Bear Republic Tartare Rouge. Very similar to RU-55.

txag2008
AG
The best mail is TexAgs beer thread contest (bowl pick 'em) mail. This box of goodies was delivered last night from JAH. Got a nice little selection and even a jar of homemade habanero jelly.

Pretty awesome of him to run these contests. Thanks again JAH.

La Fours
AG
Jah is the best. I got to hang out with him and have a beer. He also brought me a few beers.

The Spon was a bottle he scored for me. The rest is just because he's a cool af dude. Looking forward to trying the double unicycle. Blood-orange IPA is always the tits.
jah003
S
Glad everything made it safely. Jester King labels suck... Enjoy!
jah003
S
Solid meat up as always... Thanks for the cookies!
La Fours
AG
jah003 said:

Solid meat up as always... Thanks for the cookies!
AgEng06
AG
Enjoying a Roll in the Hay before enjoying a roll in the hay...

First Page Last Page
Page 1139 of 1791

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.