Food & Spirits
Sponsored by

THE BEER THREAD

7,683,855 Views | 62667 Replies | Last: 3 hrs ago by Jock 07
Kyle98
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I wasn't very active posting back then, so I went back and checked Untappd for that time period. My only check ins were Jai Alai and a home brewed Vienna lager.
Represent830
AG
I know, I left off the wine.
maca1028
quote:
Ok, I was super bored on my lunch break today. Here is what the TexAgs beer thread was having from 1 June 2015 to about 19 June 2015. I don't know who has had a kid, but these were the ones posted. Also, stay tuned for my next post for a fun little bump...

Clear winner goes to BSD. Apparently it was his 40th birthday and not only did he spend it in Hawaii, but he drank Cantillion(s), a Westy 12, 3F, Hunapu, like 4 different Dark Lords, Dom Perignon, Side Project, Lost Abbey, Pliny, and Heady Topper. WTF ever, man.

SecoKid - Cantillion Fou (with a picture of it at my house, nice)
La Fours - Estival/Hibernal Dichotomous, Detritivore, Real Ale Gose
CC10106 - De Garde Biere Rose, Bishop Barrel 10, Jai Alai, Yo Soy Un Berlinerweiss
TxAg2008 (wh08p!) - Creature Comfort Tropicalia, Westbrook Gose
Steve00 - Cantillion Kriek, was at Societe
jetch17 - Surly Coffee Bender, Greenhouse IPA, KBS, Yellow Rose
jh0400 - Supplication
AgEng06 - Supplication, Mole Temptress
Lucky #007 - Staycation (in a blackout?), Almanac Golden Gate Gose
Jock 07 - Foureweizen, Nocturn Chrysalis, El Cedro
Chipotlemonger - Eliza5eth
Maca1028 - Progenitor, Fresh Squeezed IPA
NColoradoAg - De Garde Imperial Berry Bu
Turfman80 - Yellow Rose

Why did I do this? Because I'm an analyst. And I want to find out the correlation between having babies and what beer you drank. Then I can avoid said beer.

I went to the doctor a five years ago to make sure I'm not having anymore babies, it's all recreation for me!
Jock 07
AG
Thanks for the analysis, pretty sure that's when I was in Texas last year. So my son won't be born in Texas but there's a pretty decent chance he was conceived there.
Represent830
Jock 07
dummble
AG
Streetfighter

Can you accept deliveries at your businesses address? I'd rather use LSO since it is Houston to Houston.

Chipotlemonger
AG
You can add these notable beers to mine:

Prairie Bible Belt
Prairie Noir
Elevation Raspberry Gulch
Yorkshire Stingo
Karbach Hop Delusion
Brasserie St-Feuillien Saison
62strat
AG
quote:
Ok, I was super bored on my lunch break today. Here is what the TexAgs beer thread was having from 1 June 2015 to about 19 June 2015. I don't know who has had a kid, but these were the ones posted. Also, stay tuned for my next post for a fun little bump...

Clear winner goes to BSD. Apparently it was his 40th birthday and not only did he spend it in Hawaii, but he drank Cantillion(s), a Westy 12, 3F, Hunapu, like 4 different Dark Lords, Dom Perignon, Side Project, Lost Abbey, Pliny, and Heady Topper. WTF ever, man.

SecoKid - Cantillion Fou (with a picture of it at my house, nice)
La Fours - Estival/Hibernal Dichotomous, Detritivore, Real Ale Gose
CC10106 - De Garde Biere Rose, Bishop Barrel 10, Jai Alai, Yo Soy Un Berlinerweiss
TxAg2008 (wh08p!) - Creature Comfort Tropicalia, Westbrook Gose
Steve00 - Cantillion Kriek, was at Societe
jetch17 - Surly Coffee Bender, Greenhouse IPA, KBS, Yellow Rose
jh0400 - Supplication
AgEng06 - Supplication, Mole Temptress
Lucky #007 - Staycation (in a blackout?), Almanac Golden Gate Gose
Jock 07 - Foureweizen, Nocturn Chrysalis, El Cedro
Chipotlemonger - Eliza5eth
Maca1028 - Progenitor, Fresh Squeezed IPA
NColoradoAg - De Garde Imperial Berry Bu
Turfman80 - Yellow Rose

Why did I do this? Because I'm an analyst. And I want to find out the correlation between having babies and what beer you drank. Then I can avoid said beer.
I bet my 'conception beer' hasn't showed up on this thread. Hint, I was in Aruba

62strat
AG
Here we go

Nascar and beer

streetfighter2012
AG
Dummble, I'm good with LSO, but we can just meet up somewhere. I work across from IAH, I'm in downtown pretty regularly, and live in Jersey Village.
Hudson2508
AG
Cracked open my first 2015 BCBBW and it is most certainly infected...dammit. Should have requested the refund.

Time to pick a different beer to crack open.
Chipotlemonger
AG
I never got around to getting the refund on the one I traded with you for ... Bottle is sitting. Scared to open. Dammit.
Hudson2508
AG
I'll get you back for it next time around. Sucks that I have two more left to roll the dice with or just throw out.
Chipotlemonger
AG
quote:
I'll get you back for it next time around. Sucks that I have two more left to roll the dice with or just throw out.

No worries, thank you. That sucks you have 2 more that may be bad!

Does anyone think they take a hit in either $$$ or effect of Black Friday in years to come? Maybe the sheen is off now? Especially with the buyout.
Hudson2508
AG
I'll be buying less but I doubt they take a hit.

Decided to open my first Speedway Stout, damn fine beer.
Chipotlemonger
AG
That's a great replacement choice.
AgEng06
AG
I think someone mentioned today was a good day for one of these?

Kyle98
AG
Opened another of my test batch of Rye Belgian IPA. Just under 3 weeks total bottle conditioning and its really come together well. Freaking delicious. Making a full batch for Martin House's Riverside Shootout in a few weeks. Go Stars!

AgEng06
AG
That's awesome man. Nice work!
Chipotlemonger
AG
Happy National Beer Day, you delinquents!

DaveHimself
AG
Beer day!
Kyle98
AG
Strong work tonight boys!
Hickory High
AG
Opened my Nocturn finally. What a wonderful beverage. The sweet to the sour to the bitter. Beautiful.
Hub05
AG
Celebrating the comforts of home with a healthy baby girl, happy and healthy wife, and a fun and crazy two year old boy.

Kyle98
AG
Nice!

Speaking of Cantillion....my brother-in-law is headed to Brussels in a couple of weeks and has offered to bring me back a couple of beers. What should I have him get?
Represent830
AG
quote:
Nice!

Speaking of Cantillion....my brother-in-law is headed to Brussels in a couple of weeks and has offered to bring me back a couple of beers. What should I have him get?

All of it?
DallasAggie2012
AG
Man you've already got that kind of ammo and you're getting all these boxes?! You're gonna be loaded up man! Nice work.
Chipotlemonger
AG

Why the Hell not. Beer thread has been pretty damn good as of late. Bourbon Barrel Weisenbock.
Quincey P. Morris
AG
quote:

Why the Hell not. Beer thread has been pretty damn good as of late. Bourbon Barrel Weisenbock.

Busting out the big guns! Hopefully you don't need the alcohol to deal with the Rangers game tonight.
Chipotlemonger
AG
Currently dealing with the Spurs game. GSW look unstoppable in a 7 game series.
Quincey P. Morris
AG
I deal with that by knowing next to nothing about basketball.
maca1028
Stuck at work on beer day...ahh well, I'll have my own beer day Saturday.
Scriffer
AG
Dadgum that's a fine beer. Well done.

I'm on a work retreat where they don't care about beer. Had to settle for a Devil's Backbone and some pretty dang good Old Fashioned's.
La Fours
AG
quote:
quote:

Busting out the big guns! Hopefully you don't need the alcohol to deal with the Rangers game tonight.
First Page Last Page
Page 886 of 1791

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.