Food & Spirits
Sponsored by

THE BEER THREAD

7,671,022 Views | 62636 Replies | Last: 11 hrs ago by maca1028
Jock 07
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Nice NCol. No dice on rare for me, maybe next year
NColoradoAG
quote:
Isn't there some dude in Houston that posts pics of one similar to NOCOs and everyone hates him and calls him out?

That's a bit excessive! You clean Greeley out? Won't somebody please think of the hispanics!

No one here buys bourbon county. Went around with the WeldWerks co-owner and a couple other local guys and took care of business.

I'm sure bmac will be by in a while and slap his **** across all our faces.
BSD
AG
With 3 bottle limits of Rare around here, I expect Chow to post a pic of 24 bottles. NoCol is well within acceptable limits. Nothing to see here. Move along...
jetch17
AG
quote:
Isn't there some dude in Houston that posts pics of one similar to NOCOs and everyone hates him and calls him out?

That's a bit excessive! You clean Greeley out? Won't somebody please think of the hispanics!

Blaring Clutch to boot
No Bat Soup For You
AG
quote:
I'm in CO.

I should have noticed your truck says it's 10 degrees and your in 4WD.
maca1028
Back at ya! I don't think I would've done that without some company.
aggiemike02
AG
Anyone hit heb bunker hill recently? Any left?
BSD
AG
There's a 2 bottle limit at Central Market Houston. I'm here now. And who knew madrange ham was so expensive?
aggiemike02
AG
Maybe I will head to CM. how's it look there?
BSD
AG
Seems fine. I bought some extras if anyone really can't find any.
jetch17
AG
Grabbed the last one at jones rd specs. He's getting 15 cases + variants next week he said.
62strat
AG
quote:
quote:
I'm in CO.

I should have noticed your truck says it's 10 degrees and your in 4WD.
hah.. yeh.. those are pretty solid clues. 4WD engaged as well.. was sliding all over the damn place this morning.. 4wd a necessity. Hell I can't even get up my driveway without it sometimes.
62strat
AG
quote:
quote:

Blaring Clutch to boot
Yeh I noticed that when I uploaded.. Figured you'd see that
p-wonk01
AG
Regular BCBS at Central Market off Lovers in Dallas. I think limit 1. Just started giving out at 4.
p-wonk01
AG
quote:
quote:

No one here buys bourbon county. Went around with the WeldWerks co-owner and a couple other local guys and took care of business.

At least I'm close enough to enjoy one of his special brews from time to time.

My brother is in Ft. Collins now. Know where I could send him to get any variants?
jh0400
AG
I'll take one off of your hands if I can't find any.
Jock 07
AG
Any word on when the variants might start showing up in TX?
jah003
S
If anyone needs a BCBS or 6 just let me know... Went by a HEB in Round Rock today, the beer lady rolled out some BCBS on a dolly and said "don't go crazy".
jah003
S
quote:

Guy today told me late next week for coffee. This is also the same guy who essentially "hid" rare from everyone so who knows.
Jason_Ag98
AG
I'd take you up on that - just got back to Austin and haven't been able to locate any yet.
jah003
S
quote:
I'd take you up on that - just got back to Austin and haven't been able to locate any yet.

Specs Arborwalk or Lakeline HEB might be good options. Also looks like the Gattis School road HEB had plenty. That is if you're still looking...

Edit: Lakeline has 7 cases. No limit.
BSD
AG
quote:
I'll take one off of your hands if I can't find any.

Let me know. I'll make sure I save one for you.
Chipotlemonger
AG
quote:

This!
Chipotlemonger
AG
PSA: I got 2 regular BCBS today, but heard tomorrow they are getting the Rare at HEB in Circle C Ranch in Austin. Didn't want to fight the crowds today, but will be pumped if I can roll in early tomorrow and pull one of those.
Hudson2508
AG
Really hope some lasts until tomorrow afternoon in Austin for me to grab. Have a feeling it might but could be tough to find.
Jason_Ag98
AG
Thanks, I found some at HEB on Brodie. Limit 2 - ask at the beer counter for anyone in the area still looking.
NColoradoAG
quote:
quote:
quote:

At least I'm close enough to enjoy one of his special brews from time to time.

My brother is in Ft. Collins now. Know where I could send him to get any variants?

Northern Colorado only got regular and rare. Not variants. Highly doubt anything is left
Jock 07
AG
Albertsons in Saginaw had 4 or 5 cases hanging out this morning, and just left the heritage trace krogers and they still had 2 or 4 cases left.
La Fours
AG
Extra regular or rare? I'll take a rare if that's what you meant. Supposedly brazos county got 3 cases. Yep, 3.
62strat
AG
Noco, you wanna part with any of those? (The regular)

I wouldn't mind one. I have some 2013, need something to side by side with
Jason_Ag98
AG
Thanks for the tip on the Arborwalk Specs. I was passing by anyway and stopped in - one case (!) limit.
La Fours
AG
And to be clear, brazos county supposedly got 3 cases of regular.
No Bat Soup For You
AG
Drinking my first Southern Charred tonight. Good but not worth what I paid for it.
Hudson2508
AG

Enjoying the Funkmaster.
corndog04
AG
Picked up a crowler of Notorious IIIPA and growler of Hop Venom
First Page Last Page
Page 794 of 1790

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.