Food & Spirits
Sponsored by

THE BEER THREAD

7,677,583 Views | 62651 Replies | Last: 22 min ago by Jock 07
Jock 07
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
10 day old Pliny and consecration just hanging out in the shelf here in steamboat

CollinAB
AG
Well that doesn't suck.
La Fours
AG
Was there a 1 bottle limit? Otherwise you failed.
army01
AG
quote:
If it is anywhere close to regular, bbt, or French quarter temp, then I would probably put my dick in it. No, wait. I would definitely put my dick in.
BSD's sloppy seconds?
Hub05
AG
Sin mint temptress sounds either incredibly delicious or disgusting
bthotugigem05
AG
I had the Sin Mint Temptress with crushed thin mints around the edge of the glass which made everything even better.
Jock 07
AG
quote:
Was there a 1 bottle limit? Otherwise you failed.
2 bottle limit but they were the last ones there
Represent830
AG
quote:
Whatever you say, Mr. I Like Drinking Pine Needles.

What is this referencing?
maca1028
I'll jump on the bandwagon if any of you DFW guys can snag a temptress variant for me I can PayPal, send thank you beers, trade, whatever. Or lead me to a good bottle shop that might have some when I come up to Grapevine in April.
NoneGiven
AG
quote:
I had the Sin Mint Temptress with crushed thin mints around the edge of the glass which made everything even better.
So basically confirming that it is a bottled version of a lady drink like a chocolate tini. Not that there is anything wrong with that, just not my thing.
La Fours
AG
Scriffer isn't a fan of Sierra Nevada Pale Ale. So I like to tease him about it.
La Fours
AG
stupid mobile site.
Represent830
AG
quote:
Scriffer isn't a fan of Sierra Nevada Pale Ale. So I like to tease him about it.
But what was Scriffer referencing? Do you like Alaskan Winter? Because to me it tastes like a Christmas tree and I love Christmas.
NColoradoAG
More talkbeer.com fantasy football league winnings

La Fours
AG
He says SNPA tastes like pine needles
Head Ninja In Charge
AG
quote:
More talkbeer.com fantasy football league winnings

Wish more of my friends were beer guys. This would be a great idea for a fantasy league pot.
La Fours
AG
Damn. Nice.
krazyninja
AG
With the way you guys keep talking about Pliny and the reviews it has on untappd I have to have one. Anyone know the best way to get my hands on one in College Station?
Kyle98
AG
What's on Tap in Highland Village will be open for training from 3-10 today. Official opening is Monday.
cpscAG06
AG
Maca, I live in Southlake. When in april are you coming?
I think I can help you out.
La Fours
AG
Find someone in NoCal or Colorado ship you some. Russian River doesn't distribute to Texas.
maca1028
I'll be up there the weekend of the 11th, it will only be for one night, either Friday or Saturday, taking the kids to Day out with thomas
maca1028
Scriffer
AG
quote:
He says SNPA tastes like pine needles

I only say that because of how much it tastes like pine needles.
La Fours
AG
Took my son to that several years ago. It was fun. The train ride is kind of lame though. You ride out for about 15 minutes into the airport property, then the train reverses back to the station. The activities at the station are fun for the kids though.
maca1028
That's kinda what I thought about the train ride, we went in 2013. My boy is as crazy about trains as I am with beer so I promised I'd take him back this year. I did find a nice little bottle shop in grapevine the last time we went
bevokilla
AG
Managed to get the last of the keg of Sucaba this afternoon at Whole Foods Katy. Really nice to sip on the patio with this weather and some RRB In the backyard.
Represent830
AG
quote:
With the way you guys keep talking about Pliny and the reviews it has on untappd I have to have one. Anyone know the best way to get my hands on one in College Station?
Good luck. It's one of the most sought after beers.
Kyle98
AG
Growler of Yellow Rose in the fridge. Doubt it lasts the night!
jh0400
AG
quote:

IAH to SFO and rent a car to Santa Rosa. That's the best way to try RRBC beers. Pliny is great, but it's not the best beer they make IMO.
No Bat Soup For You
AG
Habanero Sculpin is a lot hotter than what I ecpected. I hope it doesn't hurt as much going out if you know what I mean.
BattleReady
No pictures, but I sampled 20+ different beers at a festival with my Dad last night. Some standouts were the Wild Turkey Bourbon Barrel Stout from Anderson Valley, the Wild Sierra Mountain Farmhouse Ale from Mammoth and the Shake Chocolate Porter from Boulder.
Stoli7
Just opened my first Yellow Rose... great beer!
62strat
AG
quote:
quote:
Good luck. It's one of the most sought after beers.
I find Pliny is easier to get than RR sours.
wessimo
AG
Is Pliny pronounced like "innie" (the bellybotton") or "eye-ney" (like eyeball)?
First Page Last Page
Page 626 of 1791

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.