Food & Spirits
Sponsored by

THE BEER THREAD

7,634,574 Views | 62600 Replies | Last: 3 hrs ago by ChipFTAC01
CollinAB
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
We got to have a game. Hell yeah. Gotta love college football. Drank some Prairie Cherry Funk and Prairie Hop. It was a good day. Gig 'em.
La Fours
AG
I had a few Dallas Blondes and that CCB tonight. It was a good night tater.
steve00
AG
Gametime beers yesterday.

Hub05
AG
Nice Steve00
cc10106
Finally got around to drinking some Rubberneck Red last weekend and loved it. Now i need more.
army01
AG
Forget this beer thing...I am taking up smoking to get my high.

https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=276494742551903&set=vb.218472141687497&type=2&theater
Jock 07
AG
So I just booked a flight for the rice game this weekend. I can't remember but was there going to be a bottle share this weekend?
NColoradoAG
quote:
So I just booked a flight for the rice game this weekend. I can't remember but was there going to be a bottle share this weekend?

Can I ride in your suitcase? It looks like an amazing weekend in Aggieland
Jock 07
AG
Got the ticket out of COS to IAH for 25k miles yesterday on united. Looks like there were plenty of 25k miles out of DIA, just saying.
NColoradoAG
quote:
Got the ticket out of COS to IAH for 25k miles yesterday on united. Looks like there were plenty of 25k miles out of DIA, just saying.

Just saw that too. Wheels are turning
Jock 07
AG
I'm on the 530 Thurs evening flight out of DIA
And I just so happen to be off thurs thru sun
NColoradoAG
Just booked a ticket as well. Couldn't stand to wait until October. Im flying in late on Friday.

Im not sure if a bottleshare was set up, but we can definitely throw down at our tailgate in Lot H. Looks like the weather will be great and a late game leaves lots of options open. I will provide the cups and water like usual and I'm sure there will be plenty of food. If something was already set up I'll just tote some bottles over there.

I'll bring some Casey Saisons, crooked stave cellar reserves, and other goodies.

I was contemplating maybe driving to JK for some Fen Tao, but I don't know if I want to spend 5 hours in the car. If anyone is taking mules or will have extras please let me know and we'll work out a nice trade.
BSD
AG
If you swing through Houston let me know. I'll have a beer with you.
NColoradoAG
quote:
I don't get in until 11pm. I fly out at 330 on Sunday but will probably go strait to IAH from the 'rents
jah003
S
quote:

If be down for share... Probably wouldn't stay the whole time (as usual), but I'd swing by with a few beers. Might bring a JK Peach Sour with me if the stars align...
Hub05
AG
Wife's choice tonight. Still too hot outside to fully enjoy it, but still one of the best pumpkin beers out there

Jock 07
AG
Perhaps I should have checked the weather before I booked my flight. Oh well, I think I'll pick up a swingline today for the bottleshare
NColoradoAG
quote:
Perhaps I should have checked the weather before I booked my flight. Oh well, I think I'll pick up a swingline today for the bottleshare

I jumped on the ticket partly because of the forecast. Airforce Ags has the rain tapering off at game time. We did just fine with similar weather at the bottleshare for MSU last year. We have two tents so everyone will stay dry. I'm optimistic that it will be a pretty nice day. Personally, I'll take some rain and cool Temps over what I heard it was like last week.
NColoradoAG
And from the lack of response in here, it may just be me you and Jacob bottle sharing. I'll bring the whales then so we can have big pours
Scriffer
AG
I'll be around for awhile Saturday afternoon, and I'd love to stop by. Don't have a lot of exotics, but I do have Westbrook Gose out the wazoo.
NColoradoAG
quote:
I'll be around for awhile Saturday afternoon, and I'd love to stop by. Don't have a lot of exotics, but I do have Westbrook Gose out the wazoo.

I've already drank all 12 I brought back for myself and am ready to drink more

Did you make it to a share last year? I can post the location if anyone needs it
BSD
AG
quote:
quote:
I don't get in until 11pm. I fly out at 330 on Sunday but will probably go strait to IAH from the 'rents

Damn. I have some beer I want to drink and can't drink a 750ml by myself.
dave99ag
AG
quote:

Good thing I didn't get two batches to brew.

You did haul back a ton of Gose. I only brought back some of their White Thai.
turfman80
AG
If I can get out of a prior commitment soon enough Saturday afternoon, I can bring some nice bottles to share.
Scriffer
AG
NCo, I stopped by one bottle share awhile back. Actually don't remember if it was 2012 or 2013 though
NColoradoAG
quote:
NCo, I stopped by one bottle share awhile back. Actually don't remember if it was 2012 or 2013 though

We've only had them at our tailgate since last year.
Scriffer
AG
Ok gotcha. I've got a Bourbon Barrel Prairie Bomb I can contribute, and I'll bring Dallas stuff too.

Also just noticed the Reply function on the new site. I like this.
army01
AG
quote:
I've got a Bourbon Barrel Prairie Bomb I can contribute

I knew this was in the works, but was unaware that any had been spotted in the wild.
Scriffer
AG
I hope I didn't lie. I'll double check when I get home, but I'm pretty sure that's it.
Echoes97
AG
Down for some bottle sharing Saturday for sure. What time and exactly where is your tailgate NColoradoAg? Our tailgate is always at the corner of John Kimbrough and Penberthy so I can stroll over to lot H no problem. I can bring several goodies.
Us And Them - The Pink Floyd Experience
http://www.usandthemband.net
maca1028
quote:
I hope I didn't lie. I'll double check when I get home, but I'm pretty sure that's it.

Yes, also very curious about this
NColoradoAG
quote:
Down for some bottle sharing Saturday for sure. What time and exactly where is your tailgate NColoradoAg? Our tailgate is always at the corner of John Kimbrough and Penberthy so I can stroll over to lot H no problem. I can bring several goodies.

The red star on this pic is basically where we are.

We're at the very west end of the island just off Kimbrough. We will have two tents set up there, a corps of cadets flag flying, and you can look for the maroon f250 with license plate AGBQ81. And like last year, you can just start shouting Adam if you'd like and then use the secret password "snoochie boochies"

Does anyone have a time preference? I'm thinking around 4 pm.
CollinAB
AG
I've gotta work Saturday, so no trip in to College Station for me. Hopefully soon, though.
NColoradoAG
quote:
I've gotta work Saturday, so no trip in to College Station for me. Hopefully soon, though.

Sad feels
Scriffer
AG
Ok NCo, that was the share I went to. Didn't stay long because I was still brand new to this "actually good beer" thing and didn't want to make a nuisance of myself.
First Page Last Page
Page 514 of 1789

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.