Food & Spirits
Sponsored by

THE BEER THREAD

7,568,075 Views | 62488 Replies | Last: 3 min ago by hbc07
La Fours
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
quote:
According to my girlfriend, Holleman HEB apparently just has Vanilla Noir left. Unfortunately I wasn't in town to get on this. Glad she got at least that.

Tell her to go to tower point heb. In the cold case toward the end nearest the back of the store.
jetch17
AG
quote:
Big women need love to!

After enough BBAs you'll be hoggin' BBWs in no time!
MW03
AG
It's time we talked about the elephant in the room: the continued use of Photobucket.
txaggie05
AG
quote:
It's time we talked about the elephant in the room: the continued use of Photobucket.

Yes. For the love of god, please try imgur.
Diamond Geezer

The barrel aging gives this an exquisite taste.
jetch17
AG
quote:

I've got too much sh*t from over the years in photobucket
jetch17
AG
Gah, the petrol lineup tomorrow is sick... Too bad it'll be assjammed, not to mention the Sunday mudbutt from drinking all that delicious motor oil all day

This is the list they've posted:

Ska Vinifera
Bourbon county brand stout
Founders imperial stout
Indra Kunindra
TO OL jule maelk
Prairie coffee noir
Prairie vanilla noir
Prairie bomb
ST creme brûlée
ST Choklat
Avery Mephistopheles
Avery Tweak (Mephistopheles w/ coffee)
Avery out of bounds
Avery new world porter
Dfh burton baton
Dfh palo santo
Karbach clown lounge

Bottles (Togo)
Prairie coffee noir
Prairie vanilla noir
Avery uncle Jacobs
Avery czars 2013
Avery Mephistopheles 2013
NColoradoAG
quote:

Step aside, I'm the photo police around here. I'm not a fan of the imgur android app because I can't figure out how to scale down the picture size for message boards. Viva la photobucket!
NColoradoAG
Tweak is worth braving any **** show. One of my absolute favorite beers. Very rare to see it outside of Colorado.
Jock 07
AG
Jock 07
AG
Also apparently this years uncle Jacobs just hit the shelves here
maca1028
I might be done beer shopping for a little while.

CollinAB
AG
Looks really nice, at least.
NColoradoAG
Who needs a faucet when you have beer?
CollinAB
AG
Wall plates and light switch covers are pointless, too.
maca1028
quote:
Who needs a faucet when you have beer?

That's exactly what I was thinking
La Fours
AG
Dear God, yes. Would you hosers quit using photobucket.
Diamond Geezer
La Fours, have you tried your vanilla Noir yet? There are some people in cs saying the ones they got from specs and heb taste infected. I've yet to try mine yet.
DaveHimself
AG
Re: Martin House. Me and wifey doing their tour today so glad to hear good things about them. Have not had any of their beers yet but several look interesting and ill support any brewery that collaborates with Toadies!
jetch17
AG
quote:
Dear God, yes. Would you hosers quit using photobucket.

You shut your hoorish mouth, I do what I want, wha'eva
Jock 07
AG
Well in line for the Pliny at falling rock. If guess I'm around #75ish. Hopefully that's good enough
txaggie05
AG
Good luck, Jock.
txaggie05
AG
Sitting on my plane to San Francisco and still trying to decide what breweries to go to this afternoon and tomorrow up north. RRBC and Lagunitas are for sure happening but would like to add a couple more. Thinking about Marin or possibly Moylan's but need some input. BSD?
BSD
AG
I would recommend Bear Republic. Yes I know we get that in TX but Healdsburg is a cool town with some nice restaurants and worth a visit (an espresso at Flying Goat Coffee is one of my favorite pleasures in life). They usually have brewpub only beers that are worthwhile too. You can get a sampler flight just like at RRBC.

Another brewery to consider is Moonlight Brewing. I'm not sure if the tasting room is open yet but you can find their beers at Flavor Bistro which is a restaurant located just a few blocks down from RRBC.

Where are you staying?
CollinAB
AG
My little food mart in Austin came through again. Got some more Bomb! and some Coffee Noir.
NColoradoAG
I'll start using imgur if any of you ladies can tell me how to make the pics smaller on android. If not I'll just post giant ass pictures and take satisfaction in your misery.

Jock, I'm sure you got a ticket. Enjoy your Pliny. I'm going to get some next weekend at the Homemade Liquids and Solids tapping.
txaggie05
AG
Thanks BSD...staying between San Rafael & Novato (Hell of a lot less hotel points than staying further north). Plan on going up to RRBC right at 11 tomorrow, but I'm open other than that.
BSD
AG
I hear ya. We typically Priceline a room when we stay in Santa Rosa. If you need a break from drinking, Bodega Bay for ocean views and Armstrong State for redwoods are nice stops and not too far away. I would always try to do those in the morning/afternoon and save my drinking for afternoon/evenings. Also, Pearls Phat Burger is a good place for burgers but it's further south in Mill Valley.
BSD
AG
And don't forget Toronado on your way up thru SF.
Jock 07
AG
I did in fact get a ticket. Just started tapping now. Started the day with a blind pig and a NB rockstar
AggieOO
Drinking beers at lone pint. Super low key.
jetch17
AG
We drove by No Label while out in Katy today and it looks like an utter clusterF ... At least the weather was nice for those folk
BSD
AG
quote:
I did in fact get a ticket. Just started tapping now. Started the day with a blind pig and a NB rockstar

Niiiiiice.
jetch17
AG
Mighty fine on a day like today. Much thanks BSD

turfman80
AG
As of 30 minutes ago, HEB Towerpoint in CS had 9 Coffee Noirs left, and also Vanilla.
First Page Last Page
Page 390 of 1786

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.