Food & Spirits
Sponsored by

THE BEER THREAD

7,568,354 Views | 62489 Replies | Last: 1 hr ago by La Fours
Scriffer
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
dave99ag said:

After two years, we finalized the adoption of our daughter today. Celebratory beers are in order!

Amazing! Give Lady Dave and the kids a hug from Team Scriff
La Fours
AG
This news makes me very happy for y'all.
Chipotlemonger
AG
Congratulations, dave!
Jock 07
AG
jetch17 said:

A page 1'er

Yup I thought of you when I saw it, no homo, I'd have grabbed you one but they're almost 2 years past the best by date.
MW03
AG
Thoughts on Sam Adams Utopias?
Jock 07
AG
Worth trying once if you can find it for a decent price. Best bet is to go to GABF where they pour it from pitchers.
Wheatables02
AG
package arrived safely. Thank you sir. You are a gentleman and a scholar. BCBS is my fav so I am set for a while!
MW03
AG
Jock 07 said:

Worth trying once if you can find it for a decent price. Best bet is to go to GABF where they pour it from pitchers.

I found it on the shelf randomly at msrp and bought one. Kind of an impulse Christmas present to myself.
BSD
jcbaggie04
AG
Went by my local beer haunt and was pleasantly surprised to see they had just tapped a Firestone walker velvet merkin.

It was amazing as always.
steve00
AG
Christmas beers arrived early. They probably won't last.
GoAgs92
AG
won't last? the bottles are already empty.
steve00
AG
I'm not shipping three bottles across the country. I got 6 Pliny, 6 Blind Pig, 3 Angels Share and 4 El Segundo tall boys. They still won't last to Xmas. Maybe not through the weekend.
Scriffer
AG
Christmas Vacation and The Dissident
#properglassware

Scriffer
AG
Why is imgur stupid now?
Chipotlemonger
AG
I know that sometimes I can get 2 different links depending on which method I use to copy the image link...one works one doesn't.
jah003
S
Drank some beers last night...

Apparently that picture is from 1995... TexAgs can we please get with the times and start hosting images?
MW03
AG
The hellfighter series from Karbach is pretty solid again this year.
Chipotlemonger
AG
Had this IPA today from Henhouse in Santa Rosa. RRBC obviously carries the most weight around Sonoma but Henhouse is a great brewery. They do very good IPAs and Saisons. Def recommend them.

Side note: was at RRBC Windsor on Friday. There was an order for 120 growlers of Pliny getting filled! I think it must have been some company party getting a ton of take homes for people.

La Fours
AG
Ton of fake homes? Or was that supposed to be take homes?
Chipotlemonger
AG
La Fours said:

Ton of fake homes? Or was that supposed to be take homes?

My bad. Yes, take homes.
Jock 07
AG
MW03 said:

Jock 07 said:

I found it on the shelf randomly at msrp and bought one. Kind of an impulse Christmas present to myself.
Worth doing once I did the same thing and got the 10th anniversary edition a few years ago
Kyle98
AG
Awesome, congrats Dave!
Jock 07
AG
Ha, just saw that they're releasing younger in bottles this year. Wonder what kind of **** show that'll be
Chipotlemonger
AG
I like the sound of that!

https://instagr.am/p/B6b9iFJFyX_
steve00
AG
I am prepared to pay an insane amount of money for you to send me some of these. Let's work this out. PM me.

Edit - I just read the details from the website. If you can get some people together, I will buy one of each of your two allotments for enough to cover whatever you drink at the bar that day, plus more. I can't drive there anymore, so I'm happy to pay. I'd rather pay an Aggie than my usual guy. Let me know.
ChipFTAC01
AG
?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelity=medium

Christmas present assembly beer
ChipFTAC01
AG
Monkey Moves By southern Grist. My sister and brother in law brought me a big bag of Nashville beers for Christmas.

This is damn good
La Fours
AG
You think you could hook a beer threader up?
Chipotlemonger
AG
I think I can! I will try to get there at least a couple times and get some bottles through both me and maybe a coworker or 2.
turfman80
AG
I'll echo LaFours in asking to be be placed on a waiting list, if at all possible.
Yeah, well, sometimes nothing is a real cool hand
La Fours
AG
Awesome. Between you and Jock, get Steve taken care of first.
Jock 07
AG
I'd for sure grab as many as I could for the folks here but unfortunately between work and traveling in Feb I don't foresee myself making it up north for the release
Kyle98
AG
Haven't been active in a while, been hectic around here. Hope everyone has a great Christmas. I'm having a Peticolas/Pinthouse collab, Long Distance Relationship, and building a bike from Santa for the 3.5 y/o.
La Fours
AG
Nice. This is the first year we don't anything to assemble for Christmas. I have drank 2 bottles of yellow rose so far. Later, I may crack open the Black Butte XXVII that I picked up yesterday from my local H-E-B.
First Page Last Page
Page 1476 of 1786

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.