Food & Spirits
Sponsored by

THE BEER THREAD

7,645,245 Views | 62620 Replies | Last: 6 hrs ago by Chipotlemonger
La Fours
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I'm coming from CS, so up 45 to 75.
La Fours
AG
Celestial looks promising. And it's not terribly out of the way. Thanks. I'll definitely try to stop by there.
Wheatables02
AG
Turning point is my go to. I can mail you some. If you're in Houston, I only ask that you send me some b52 and spindletap as I've never had either. If not, I'll still hook you up.
jah003
S
So... here what I'm thinking box wise for the MM contest:

1st: 11 boxes
2nd: 6 boxes
3rd: 3 boxes

Draft will go... 1st round: 3, 2, 1 2nd round: 4, 2, 1 3rd round: 4, 2, 1

I'll make a spreadsheet tomorrow once we know winners.

Also... if you are attempting to actually watch this game. Good luck.
DallasAggie2012
AG
jah003 said:

Also... if you are attempting to actually watch this game. Good luck.
Lt. Joe Bookman
AG
Does Manhattan Project distribute to BCS? If not, pick up some Half Life or Double Half Life in cans.
dave99ag
AG
It doesn't, and Half Life is tasty. We don't get any of the smaller brewers from around the state. Our distribution mostly suck balls.

Hope y'all like this kind of hoops. This is a Buzz kind of grind game. I love this style!
AggieStout
AG
Bmac04 said:

Nicely done! Getting to try the new chemtrail this week. I ended up selling my nillerzzzzz after your untappd check in.

Yeah just Saw you made a comment about it. Rye was way overpowering. Bet the new batch will be more consistent and dialed in.
Lt. Joe Bookman
AG
So y'all really don't get Tupps?
Seems like I see them everywhere now. Even in ****ty grocery stores in Georgetown.
dave99ag
AG
I think we finally got Live Oak Hef. Spindletap rep was at HEB recently and asked why they don't bring their better beer here. Just doesn't sell well. Too many college students drinking Bud Light and stones.
Lt. Joe Bookman
AG
Wreck'em!

(Think I might need to take a shower now)
La Fours
AG
Waaaaahooooo
Lt. Joe Bookman
AG
Damn
DallasAggie2012
AG
Wowwww. Crazy game. I hope we're playing in a game like that in a few years with Buzz.
dave99ag
AG
La Fours
AG
Man I wish. I'm in College Station so no B52. I can get the Spindletap every day stuff, but it's not anywhere like their haze.
La Fours
AG
I need to learn to read better. I bet we can figure something out. I know some folks who are at B52 pretty regularly. Wink wink Dave99Ag. I'll happily share whatever is sent.
Wheatables02
jah003
S
Spreadsheet is good to go... winners and losers please update the spreadsheet. Winners are on the first sheet, losers on the second.
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1K462Xn_KoQaZu1emGq72Z5_1nJUdiWWDYGe6COQHsTw
La Fours
AG
I've updated my info. Just didn't list any specific breweries, as I don't know what the new hotness is currently.
dave99ag
AG
List updated. I am thankful my wife understands what's about to happen and that I might need a program after all of this is consumed.
NColoradoAG
jah003 said:

Spreadsheet is good to go... winners and losers please update the spreadsheet. Winners are on the first sheet, losers on the second.
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1K462Xn_KoQaZu1emGq72Z5_1nJUdiWWDYGe6COQHsTw
Such a cliche list of wants. The only way it'd be more sad is if one of you had included BiL. Thank god Clayton at least put lagers in his list.
La Fours
AG
What was that lager you and the Weldwerks guys had when they came down? ABGB something or other?
maca1028
Heading up to CS this Friday with my daughters class for a field trip. Parents are responsible for finding their own to place eat (students are going to McDonald's). Would it be wrong to stop in for a beer somewhere? Asking for a friend.
La Fours
AG
Not at all. In fact, I highly recommend it for your mental health.
DallasAggie2012
AG
Gah I'm such a sucker for a good lager though. Nothing much to hide behind like you can in a lot of other styles.

Also, if any Austin peeps wanna send me copious amounts of Live Oak Hefe in your box, I'll be a happy man. Still bummed they stopped distributing to DFW.
SoTxAg
AG
Siap, but looks like next years Craft Brewers Conference will be in San Antonio. Lotta tasty beers in the pics from this years conference in Denver.
jah003
S
3 people left on the losers list before we can get a draft going. daveag is graciously "sending" beer directly to his wife... That'll knock her down to 10 boxes. So, we'll do 3,2,1 for rounds 1 and 2. 4,2,1 for round 3.
dave99ag
AG
We really need to recruit some folks from Belgium to join (and lose) next year.
jah003
S
Just waiting on nhbarrow and jwag to get this draft going...
Bmac04
AG
I'm heading to STL for a boy's beer weekend tomorrow for the rest of the week so I want to apologize in advance for blowing up any untappd feeds.
zephyrtexan
AG
For those of you not following you on untapped, can we?
AggieStout
AG
Bmac04 said:

I'm heading to STL for a boy's beer weekend tomorrow for the rest of the week so I want to apologize in advance for blowing up any untappd feeds.

You stopping by side project? You Hoping that they release OWK Brewery only like they did in FEb.
Jason_Ag98
AG
Here's the Beer Thread list of Untappd user names - Bmac is on there:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1dqoqRoMQ70fzh0QfgMjWLVGKj4iURzu1EXsBGSafGws/edit#gid=0
Bmac04
AG
Will be at SP everyday. They don't have OWK available on site anymore but we will have a bottle at the house.

Will end up opening like $15,000-$20,000 worth of beer between everyone
First Page Last Page
Page 1433 of 1790

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.