Food & Spirits
Sponsored by

THE BEER THREAD

7,567,754 Views | 62482 Replies | Last: 1 hr ago by Crawdaddy
Hudson2508
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
That came from a quick in person trade while I was out there. Had to trade sours for IPAs bc I'm getting a present for a friend who just sent me a bunch of awesome bourbon tasters to try.
Hudson2508
AG
Also just got this......if they only sent it before 4 I would have picked up the damn thing.

Chipotlemonger
AG
Nice!

Having a Stone Xocoveza. Great annual release from them.

Post removed:
by user
La Fours
AG
Man. Passed on La Vie? That's my favorite beer they make besides RU55.
Inspector Spacetime
AG
gigemJTH12 said:

Am I the only person who doesn't get the love for blood orange beers? That Blood Belt from Southern Star is nearly undrinkable. Seems like the only beers with blood orange I've enjoyed have a second fruit element that balances it out.
62strat
AG
txag2008 said:

Here in Phoenix for work for the night. If anyone (probably Dallas since that's home) is interested in any of the below let me know.

I know these are good/hard to find beers but I'm not sure I'd appreciate all $30 worth.

Let me know

Damn there is a store near me that was downsizing their beer selection and had a few cases of these variants priced at $14 and he couldn't move them. I passed on them at that price. I'm totally over paying $30 for a beer. Too much good beer at a fraction of cost.
MathNewman06
AG
I'd pay $30 for this one.

AgEng06
AG
I've had some blood orange beers that were decent and some that were bad, but I think ABWs Bloodwork Orange is fantastic. I've gone through several sixers of it.
Inspector Spacetime
AG
You're right. I forgot I've had that one too and liked it. Not sure I've ever had a bad ABW beer
Bmac04
AG
Just in time to watch our last win of the season
dave99ag
AG
Enjoyed an afternoon of tasty beers at Monkish.
Scriffer
AG
Should be enough
Chipotlemonger
AG
What is Hill Farmstead canning there?
Scriffer
AG

Courtesy of Bookman. Really solid
txag2008
AG
Aggie football beers. Summy going out with a bang on his last game at Kyle field.

Critical Band is probably the winner here.

AggieStout
AG
Decided to break out some of the good stuff before I get my wife pregnant and she gets mad that I drank them without her.
NColoradoAG
Always playing catch up to bmac

Two Down
AG
Well I didn't have any luck, but the wife did.

Inspector Spacetime
AG

My first Weldwerks beer was absolutely delicious; can't wait to try more! I will definitely have to make the trip up to Greeley sooner rather than later.

Aurelian Lure I shared last night with a nurse friend who sent me all the new Crooked Stave cans and a couple bonus beers (Peach Surrette Reserva and CS' spontaneous beer L'Brett D'Or) so I could be informed for my interviews. That guy is going to be getting a lot of beer throughout the coming years, apart from the box I gave him already.

Holy ****, going to a good sized liquor store here in Denver (Argonaut near my place) is a dizzying experience. It's going to be fun making my way through all that's available here, but damn, I might go broke in the process. Not to mention all the brewpubs. Good problems I guess!

dixie whiskey
AG
AggieStout said:

Decided to break out some of the good stuff before I get my wife pregnant a8nd she gets mad that I drank them without her.

unrelated but ive got your beers ready to go. my cars been in the shop so I've been getting around via uber, but should have it back tomorrow and can run to FedEx to go ahead and send it out. sorry for the wait,.nothing like your car breaking down and your phone crapping out on the same day.
docaggie
AG
dixie whiskey said:

AggieStout said:

Decided to break out some of the good stuff before I get my wife pregnant a8nd she gets mad that I drank them without her.

unrelated but ive got your beers ready to go. my cars been in the shop so I've been getting around via uber, but should have it back tomorrow and can run to FedEx to go ahead and send it out. sorry for the wait,.nothing like your car breaking down and your phone crapping out on the same day.
I think that's God's way of saying "eh, go take a nap."
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
jah003
S
AggieStout
AG
Austin peeps, Mueller put out today that their BCBS variants will be "VERY LIMITED" anyone have any experience with Spec's in town. Someone said the one south on Brodie ln got a lot of Rare last year.
AggieStout
AG
Sweet. Looking forward to them
jah003
S
AggieStout said:

Austin peeps, Mueller put out today that their BCBS variants will be "VERY LIMITED" anyone have any experience with Spec's in town. Someone said the one south on Brodie ln got a lot of Rare last year.
I was seeing Rare last year up at the RR and Cedar Park HEB's. Don't think you need to fight the folks at Mueller or Spec's for that matter to get a bottle.
AggieStout
AG
jah003 said:

AggieStout said:

I was seeing Rare last year up at the RR and Cedar Park HEB's. Don't think you need to fight the folks at Mueller or Spec's for that matter to get a bottle.

Looking for a full allotment though, coffee, northwoods, rare, regular, I guess barleywine
Bmac04
AG
A top 5 barleywine for me
jetch17
AG
maca1028
Heads up. I don't know if they ship to Texas, if not I might could use some help and repay with a thank you box.
BSD
AG
An OG white whale of mine. I want one too.
maca1028
BSD said:

I signed up for their newsletter so I should get notified once it goes on sale.
BSD
AG
maca1028 said:

BSD said:

That reminds me. You and Jetch need to find a way to meet up with me over the holidays and drink a Rare.
DallasAggie2012
AG
It is supposed to see distribution across all their markets, so I think we will see a little bit down in Texas. No clue how much will make its way down here though. I'm just hopeful a few kegs might make it down here to at least try on tap because I'm sure bottles will be insanely limited and tough to track down.
jetch17
AG
BSD said:

maca1028 said:

BSD said:

That reminds me. You and Jetch need to find a way to meet up with me over the holidays and drink a Rare.

And that I'm still sittting on a sh*tpot of your beer. BSD & AggieStout are gonna put a hit out on me for being a sh*tty mule
First Page Last Page
Page 1273 of 1786

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.