My spin on this event has absolutely nothing to do with my sentiments about Secretary Hegseth, whose performative, Ron-Popiel demeanor I find pretty damned off-putting.
I just happen to agree with him about this & the Kid Rock interventions, because both the process and the [predetermined] verdicts were go8ng to be -in my view- unnecessary & unnecessarily harsh. Having been appointed as a board I member of one, I am intimately familiar with FNAEB's and how they operate. Ergo, I DO NOT think of the process as neutral, medicinal, nurturing or fair-minded. Being brought before the long green felt tablecloth with no ashtrays & exonerated is like being tried for sexual assault & acquitted: your Tinder prospects just decreased by 95%.
I just happen to agree with him about this & the Kid Rock interventions, because both the process and the [predetermined] verdicts were go8ng to be -in my view- unnecessary & unnecessarily harsh. Having been appointed as a board I member of one, I am intimately familiar with FNAEB's and how they operate. Ergo, I DO NOT think of the process as neutral, medicinal, nurturing or fair-minded. Being brought before the long green felt tablecloth with no ashtrays & exonerated is like being tried for sexual assault & acquitted: your Tinder prospects just decreased by 95%.